• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just did a key bump of K for the first time in a very long time and i completely forgot how much it hurt.

I also forgot how hyper-analytical I get on K and how much novelty is experienced when you’re doing it for the first time in a long while. In addition, I have to remind myself that just because I thought of something doesn’t mean it’s my idea.

Got accepted into the PGDip for chemistry starts in march next year, LSD and shrooms helped to set me back on the right path in life. Will take a year will aim to get A grades so i can gain entry to masters. Need to clean my diet up and go to a gym now i believe i can fully recover from my drug abuse and regrow these neurons with psychedelics after heavy mdma and stimulant abuse. Feels alot better to finally have a goal to work towards in life once again.

Hey @Xorkoth, are you planning on working dissos mostly out of rotation after your cabin detox?

@TripSitterNZ Nice! Which island are you studying on? And I forget, a PGDip is an American post doc, right? While a GradDip is like a master's certificate or a bachelor's with honors?

I already am mostly out of the rotation on dissos, I hardly ever do them. I have 2g of MXiPR coming. I've also had 3-MeO-PCE, 3-MeO-PCP, and a bit of MXE for a long time, occasionally I feel like using them. So, no, I still am open to dissos occasionally.

Just got some 3-ho-pce last week and I'm psyched to try it. A little daunted though, been years since any dissos and I've never tried any of the non-sedating types.

Also got some more d8 carts. And some norflurazepam. The dose is high on that one as far as benzos go, but I don't wana bother testing it today because I have a feeling I'll get 20mg deep and pass the fuck out. It's a metabolite of many sleeping drugs they use in Japan, sounds similar to diazepam but with more hypnotic effect.

My delta-8 cartridge battery seems to have crapped out on me, it only lasted a month or so. It's charged, it looks like it's working, but it stopped actually hitting at all. Very inconvenient.

One thing I had never realized about 2C-B is how raw of an experience it actually is, it's mostly presented to you in a flashy and cool manner so from a surface level it doesn't really seem so, but when that 'facade' (not meant in a bad way at all) goes away when coming down you can really feel some of the DOB spirit in there, or the other way around... Truly an awesome drug, and I agree that it has large potential for very emotional and insightful experiences
Facade is a really good way of putting it. I've never been able to get past the 'facade' of 2C-B, so it's always ranked as an overrated plasticky drug to me. But I totally get what you're saying, it must be that the problem is on my end not having appreciated the drug, or experienced it in the right light/context, or maybe I've never given it enough of a chance. I've always enjoyed it, but it's always felt a bit empty, too much of not enough. Now that you say facade, I realize that my experience of it is just that, I feel like I'm watching a facade, like it's special effects, or acting, in a movie that I'm not quite buying into.

Maybe you can tell me something that will help me get how to get into 2C-B more the next time I have the chance to sample it? Perhaps just recognizing this facade would be helpful to not get hung up on it. Maybe it's like watching an old sci-fi movie, you can just accept that it wasn't made in 2020 and appreciate the underlying story?

I haven’t done 2C-B in over a decade but what most stood out to me about it was how it added like a different dimension to music that i can’t quire explain.

Facade is a really good way of putting it. I've never been able to get past the 'facade' of 2C-B, so it's always ranked as an overrated plasticky drug to me. But I totally get what you're saying, it must be that the problem is on my end not having appreciated the drug, or experienced it in the right light/context, or maybe I've never given it enough of a chance. I've always enjoyed it, but it's always felt a bit empty, too much of not enough. Now that you say facade, I realize that my experience of it is just that, I feel like I'm watching a facade, like it's special effects, or acting, in a movie that I'm not quite buying into.

Maybe you can tell me something that will help me get how to get into 2C-B more the next time I have the chance to sample it? Perhaps just recognizing this facade would be helpful to not get hung up on it. Maybe it's like watching an old sci-fi movie, you can just accept that it wasn't made in 2020 and appreciate the underlying story?
Yeah I feel what you're saying.
My first instinct would be to say 'dose higher', I like 2C-B best around 30mg or higher even, it's quite a strong dose and is very very stimulating, but since it's 2C-B, still quite easily manageable.
But it's probably more complicated than that. Personally, I really like that 'facade', everything's cool and funny, your body feels amazing etc... the facade will still (always) be there (and always be the main experience) but the raw phenethylamineness that powers it all underneath grows exponentially when dosing higher (I didn't particularly notice when peaking even), and that can allow for very emotional and nuanced thoughts I think. It's like a silent coming together of the coolness and rawness, where coolness dominates, but the raw core is grinning in the background making it all happen =D

To me it's incredible how 2C-B is like both super refined and slick, and as basic as it can be.

Hey @Xorkoth, are you planning on working dissos mostly out of rotation after your cabin detox?

@TripSitterNZ Nice! Which island are you studying on? And I forget, a PGDip is an American post doc, right? While a GradDip is like a master's certificate or a bachelor's with honors?
north island, PGDip is post grad diploma so its pretty much taking masters course without doing a thesis usually allows entry to a masters afterwards if your grades are good. I think the system here works a bit different to america since americans already have a 4 year course for degrees while NZ is three. Usually bachelors with honors is invite only here which leads most people to skip a masters and entry into PHD if they did well.

I'm biased here since I dislike alcohol but if you make statements like that one, you should for sure cut back man.
Don't you have massive hangovers?

Yeah for sure I hate ethanol but love it like a something but a drip drop four a freedom and a static field of crust

Debating whenever to take another 150 ug to help peel back more layers of my mind and reprogram myself more still a few things i need to address need to really address some mental barriers to eating a balanced diet for most my life i had avoidant food intake eating disorder been working on it for a few years and slowly things got better once i knew it was accepted it was a true disorder but still barely any doctors or people i have seen have much knowledge on it let alone fix it. MDMA and cannabis was good for trying new food. LSD helped in some ways but the issue was deeply embedded in my mind. Once i knew i could change and it could be cured is where things picked up and my diet expanded alot to be able to stomach more types of food but it did fuck my nutrition up for a long time.

Also want to try fix my neural pathways stimulants destroyed my focus and concentration but i believe all things can be fixed and program the mind like a computer using LSD. So many layers always to peel back as you dive within. John c lilly bio programming book was a good read. I yearn for the day once psychedelics become main stream psychotherapy so many people have missed out due to this drug war on life saving treatment a professional psychedelic psychotherapist could provide.

Wasted so many trips just to have a good time i should of used it as a tool in the early days of my life but i didn't have much widespread knowledge about acid then and was trying to figure out what this molecule was took a long time til it clicked and even then i just abused it. If only it was never suppressed people would be able to avoid my same mistakes with psychedelics and get the most out of them in fewer trips.

Alcohol is still one of my struggles aswell but i moved past the stage of black out drinking by myself a few years ago but now its just black out every day drinking if its a bender with friends for a few days. Still remember how i screwed up one night by passing out under this tree back in college days drunk nearly half a bottle of 151 before the night got to bad one of the hottest girls i ever met in my life i was charming her and we going to do some drugs and go back to mine but i got to wasted at this party was pretty much black out coma for hours when i came to i spent hours spewing and that girl was long gone to never talk to me again. If only i had paced myself and did the drugs instead would of been a very good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.