• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always had synesthesisa since i was a kid which i believe made me suspectible to getting very strong hppd as a adult taking alot of psychedelics. Waking up after sleeping 9 hours i think the after effects of the edibles are still triggering visuals to music. Kind of like a 60 ug trip constant swirls of geometric patterns that are usually yellow and green dulled in color with a bit of purple and blue when a bass line hits. and constant transformation and animation of peripheral areas of vision 24/7. Strong edible cannabis def is up there with other psychedelics. Weed warps my time dilation more than LSD these days. Though LSD use to warp my time backwards and all sorts of crazy things til it just stopped happening in the past 25 trips and time flows quite normally hours can just disappear while i think inside my mind. But fuck cannabis its like time stops and songs starting playing very slowly and you can really tune into each instrument.

Will keep on my break from LSD til maybe December to let more of the experince fade from memory so its more mind bending.

Going to start reading up on some chemistry pdf textbooks and see how fast i can relearn it after a long time. Really just need a good grounding and practice problems. Open MIT and things have such a good open source of free information to really learn anything people want these days. If things seem to go well and my brain is working fast enough ill try enrol in post grad diploma next year.

@TripSitterNZ I read an interesting summation of how THC works, I don't remember the details of the neurochemistry but basically it disrupts the neurochemical filter that helps the brain limit what's novel / interesting and worthy for retention / paying attention to. It functionally makes almost everything novel, as far as the brain is concerned, and the overload where nothing is singled out as more or less novel contributes to the short term memory loss, and why people get psychologically addicted: regular users will find the world less interesting and novel on cessation until the brain re-regulates, which can take a while.

Last edited:
@TripSitterNZ I read an interesting summation of how THC works, I don't remember the details of the neurochemistry but basically it disrupts the neurochemical filter that helps the brain limit what's novel / interesting and worthy for retention / paying attention to. It functionally makes almost everything novel, as far as the brain is concerned, and the overload where nothing is singled out as more or less novel contributes to the short term memory loss, and why people get psychologically addicted: regular users will find the world less interesting and novel on cessation until the brain re-regulates, which can take a while.

Hmm.. something to that of course but for me it's always been a physical thing, maybe because I'm never without coffee. All psychological traps have seemed overcome-able, but just having the dopamine slapped to only one side so to speak for months on end just didn't feel very healthy on the system, I get into rage loops and even though I contain them, the cardiac load this produces just isn't worth putting up with. Just not enough things I want to do physically with my energy to warrant getting off the herb is what it comes down to I reckon.

What do you guys think about 4-Me-αET and 4-Me-aMT, have these ever been available? Do you think they would have less issues regarding side effects than the HO and AcO counterparts?

Was just reading this thread about 4-AcO-aET...
Looks like that one was around at one point but the guy who had received a sample didn't run trials due to having concern about the compounds identity.

Always wanted to try aMT and aET, but do to their illegality they are quite rare in this day and age. Maybe these 4-subs could be of interest...

I think I remember reading that Todd Skinner dude cooked up some toxic AMT analogs.

Really would love to do some 4-ho-det and 4-aco-det again; sad I ran out of them.

Been feeling good since I stopped the thc last Wednesday. Feel pretty stable mentally, not really craving it and am sleeping just fine which usually isn't the case when I stop. Maybe the afterglow from the 2c-p and 2c-b I took the week before I stopped helped.

Was just repeatedly doing dabs throughout the day; really can't afford to do it that much nor is it good for my brain.

My 2c-p trip went real nice yesterday.
The musical appreciation on that stuff is so amazing

Initially dosed my 10mgs in some water at 5:35 pm and swished it around my mouth for a bit. Felt some initial effect hit me within the half hour but took around 3 hours to fully peak. Ended up not laying down until 6:30-7:00am but feel asleep instantly and still felt like I was mildly tripping when I woke up at 1pm.
Really love this compound reminds me allot of 2c-e and 2c-t2.

Watched this movie near the end of my trip before going to bed.

the-big-empty-poster_55.jpg

What do you guys think about 4-Me-αET and 4-Me-aMT, have these ever been available? Do you think they would have less issues regarding side effects than the HO and AcO counterparts?

Was just reading this thread about 4-AcO-aET...
Looks like that one was around at one point but the guy who had received a sample didn't run trials due to having concern about the compounds identity.

Always wanted to try aMT and aET, but do to their illegality they are quite rare in this day and age. Maybe these 4-subs could be of interest...

Never done any AMT analogues, except 5-MeO-AMT, which is a hell of a psychedelic, heavy body load but way more psychedelic than AMT. I have, of course, tried AMT (a lot, one of my favorite drugs) and I tried AET 3 times as well, it was like AMT lite, shorter duration, more rolly, less bodyload/nausea, less psychedelic, overall less satisfying.

Anybody else hit DMT inside their own dreams and get blasted into another dimension just like real life?. This happens a few times a year sometimes its 5meo sometimes it like extreme dose LSD or just DMT. Takes me back through memories to previous years and even sometimes i will still dream of my first trip on acid almost like time travel these dreams are like extremely realistic compared to normal ones that i almost feel like i had traveled back into the past and wake up feeling very emotional.

Its wild what the brain can conjure up in even in the dreaming state to replicate drug effects.

Not specifically DMT, but I did have a dream once where I had an ego death, not even from a drug, I was just walking along and then it started happening, it was overwhelming and terrifying until I broke free of life and then it was basically a peak experience. I mean I had broken through into oneness before so it wasn't like life-changing, plus it was a dream so my memory of it is not great, I just remember the essence of it.

I smoked salvia in a dream once and explored different realms, it wasn't anything like actual salvia but it was cool.

I used to never be able to feel drugs in dreams, if I did them it was like a faint glow, or else the whole dream is like I'm trying to or about to do drugs. But ever since ibogaine, my dream architecture changed, and sometimes I do trip or have drug effects in my dreams.

I've tripped in dreams a couple of times. Most notable dreams I remember was accidentally taking a high dose of 2C-E and having a bad trip lol. When I had that dream I hadn't taken 2C-E in real life before. Another one was taking a drug made up by my dream, it was called "carbamide" (which really is another name for urea but it was its own thing in my dream) and apparently was a pharmaceutical that came in pill form and had dissociative properties. That dream was really cool because I was offered it on a party and after taking it I went outside and remember that everything took on a van gogh-esque look, with the nightsky looking just as in starry night.

I’ve only taken drugs once (maybe a few times but I can only recall this instance) in a dream (that I Can remember anyways) and it was a long time ago so the details are hazy but

(In my dream) my mom was tossing my room, looking for my stash (as i lived at home at the time) because of some event (I can’t recall but I think it was around the time I got pinched so... it fits lol).

Anyways somehow I managed to pocket my stash before she went through, as for whatever reason I knew it was coming.

I proceeded to the yard as she continued through my room and for some reason it became necessary to swallow the lot of it.

Well a stash of __ # of ecstasy pills later and I’m rapidly coming up. Now I’ve never binged hard/long enough on M to have hallucinations (irl) but in my dream I was hallucinating within seconds.

Unfortunately I didn’t get to see what happened next as, shortly after reality disintegrated I woke up in a cold sweat.

Done speedy lines in my dreams back in the days which disturbed me as it really feels like something's crawling into your mind if you do it your bloody dream afterwards which is why I'm always hesitant towards stimulants as the whole structure does resemble a hooking kind of fishery-wishery-meth-not-even-once kind of model blatantly tethering the thing into you which I don't like very much except on occasions. Scary magnetics and such.

But so yeah gotta report this is how tolerance is working here, I've been surprised by how much I've been able to get agreeable states out of successive administration counter to the whole steep disso tolerance thing but its ugly head is rearing now when it's 3 hours of disso rocket fuel petering out into tinnitus ever so increasingly. THC stimulation brings it right up also even the day after, I suppose it's just the sound of slapping your brain into karmic tears as the returns diminish, which sounds a bit heavy so if you're not constantly messing about with sound as a musician it's just not a thing you want to do to yourself as it just leaves chunks of your day blighted by audial rubble which would be great if I'd have DJ gear hooked up which I haven't yet at my current place.

I've been trying to put a list together today of the psychedelics I've tried and I think this is the right list. Trying to think of more and im drawing a blank, its pretty fun exercise. Got to scratch alot of the most important off the list so far.

Mescaline 🌵
2C-B
2C-C
2C-D
2C-E
2C-I
2C-P
2C-T-2
2C-T-7
4C-D
DOC
DOPr
MAL

Mushrooms 🍄
4-AcO-DMT
4-AcO-DET
4-AcO-EPT
4-HO-MPT
4-HO-EPT
4-HO-MET
4-HO-MiPT
5-MeO-DALT
DMT
MPT

LSD-25
LSA's
AL-LAD
ETH-LAD
ALD-52

Salvia
Ketamine
Nitrous
DXM
MXPr
MXE
2F-DCK
PCP
3-HO-PCE
3-MeO-PCP
3-MeO-PCE
3-HO-PCP

Really need to try more from the DOx family and Base Trypamines. Eventually when I get around to it and find solid work again it's the direction I would like to go. Think I'm pretty much done with Dissos aside from maybe MXiPr that sounds like it's gonna be great. Would also like to get so 1cP-LSD, MiPLA and EiPLA at somepoint in the future. There is a bunch of 4-Subs I'm missing.

Last edited:
Nice list! 🙂 Do you find 3-HO-PCE much different to 3-HO-PCP? There's probably a thread about it somewhere and anyway I'm supposed to be on a disso break right now but I just noticed recently I somehow overlooked this particular chem. 3-MeO-PCE is a lot nicer than the PCP equivalent (IMO, but I think most people agree?) and personally I liked 3-HO-PCP more than either, so am thinking if 3-HO-PCE is to 3-HO-PCP what 3-MeO-PCE is to 3-MeO-PCP... it might be the best of the lot. Man, that sentence was a headache to type on my phone. 😄

Ah the psychedelic list. I made one a while back in Drug Culture I think. It is kinda fun, I'm going to give it a shot now because I'm already bored with work.

2C-B
2C-C
2C-D
2C-E
2C-I
2C-P
2C-T-2
2C-T-7
2C-T-21
3C-E
3C-P
4C-D
2C-B-fly

DOB (only tried 1mg when I had tolerance but hey)
DOC
DOI
DOM
DOiP
DOPr
DOT (aleph-1)
DOF
DOET
DOB-dragonfly

TMA-6 (once, unfortunately much tolerance at the time so found it unremarkable. I have TMA-2, which is actually a DOX with a methoxy on the 4 position, which excites me)

Mescaline (pure)
Proscaline
Methylallylescaline

BOD
BOHB
bk-2C-B
2C-B-fly-NBOMe (tried at very low dose with only slight effect and haven't tried to go further)

><><><><><><><

LSD
ALD-52
1p-LSD
AL-LAD
ETH-LAD
LSA from HBWR and MGS

><><><><><><><

AMT
AET
MPT
MiPT
DiPT
DMT
DPT (low dose, still waiting to really explore this one)

4-MeO-MiPT
4-HO-DiPT
4-HO-MET
4-HO-MiPT
4-HO-DET
4-HO-DPT
4-HO-MPT
4-HO-DMT (synthetic)

4-AcO-DMT
4-AcO-MiPT
4-AcO-MET
4-AcO-DET

5-MeO-AMT
5-MeO-DiPT
5-MeO-MiPT
5-MeO-MET
5-MeO-DALT

><><><><><><><

Ibogaine
Salvia
Mushrooms
San Pedro and Peruvian Torch cactus

><><><><><><><

MXE
MXPr
DCK
Ketamine
O-PCE
Ephenidine
3-MeO-PCP
3-MeO-PCE
3-HO-PCP
Nitrous

><><><><><><><

Come on @Vastness, I dare you to type out your list on your phone. ;)

If taking acid 7 times makes you clinically insane*, then what kind of insane am I?

*In case noobs are reading this, it does not, that's prohibitionist propaganda

I’ve only tried a fraction of the psychedelics in the lists above yet my friends look at me like I’m some crazed dope fiend when’s I tell them my adventures with such psychedelic soup lol

I’ve only tried a fraction of the psychedelics in the lists above yet my friends look at me like I’m some crazed dope fiend when’s I tell them my adventures with such psychedelic soup lol

Yeah when I started experimenting with RCs and writing TRs and submitting them to Erowid, I was also sending the TRs to my old friends back where I had grown up and recently moved from. Turns out they were p,anning an intervention for me, because they thought I was insane. And at that point I had tried just like 4 RCs. =D

It’s DOPr time guys, all alone again, but all good head and body wise this time, I hope :)

Fuck yeah dude! I'm excited for you. :) I love DOPr so much after my one full trip on it. If it lasted like just one day, I would take it more often, but the duration is obscene.

I'm thinking of bringing a psychedelic for some point during my friend and my detox month, like towards the end after we're feeling recovered. In all likelihood it will be DOC, since that's sort of our drug to take together, but I might try for some DOPr. I really want to take that drug again, it's just that I almost never have 40 hours straight to be tripping.

Fantastic list @Xorkoth really was curious about yours. Bet you tried more Psychs then alot of people on the planet honestly that's really diverse. I forgot 4C-D, 2C-P and Salvia before, the later is one of the craziest out there. Salvia is one the strongest strangest things ever when your talking extracts, one of the only drugs that really scared the shit out of me at times. It forget I was even a person on that stuff get placed in these wacked out scenarios, it really wasn't fun

Nice list! 🙂 Do you find 3-HO-PCE much different to 3-HO-PCP? There's probably a thread about it somewhere and anyway I'm supposed to be on a disso break right now but I just noticed recently I somehow overlooked this particular chem. 3-MeO-PCE is a lot nicer than the PCP equivalent (IMO, but I think most people agree?) and personally I liked 3-HO-PCP more than either, so am thinking if 3-HO-PCE is to 3-HO-PCP what 3-MeO-PCE is to 3-MeO-PCP... it might be the best of the lot. Man, that sentence was a headache to type on my phone. 😄

3-HO-PCP and 3-HO-PCE have similarities of course like MeO's former but I liked them both alot, the PCE has a different flavor to it of course they are all a little different. The beginning of the week I trailed I felt amazing all day dosing and I just started going overboard as the week went on and ended up having the gram and a half taken away from me and flushed.

Probably not the worst thing to happen cuz I'm a terrible addict with those kinda drugs and just do it all day till it's gone. It was a great drug tho I got to use the 3-HO-PCP for a longer period and didn't ever lose my shit with that batch. I took like 50-60mgs of 3-HO-PCE like an idiot and went so far out there I couldn't even talk for hours and had this super intense hole. If I had to choose between which one to get again would probably be 3-HO-PCE but I shouldn't have more than like 150mgs in my poccesion so that after a few days the party is over.

My girl didn't know what I took and got super pissed at me being so fucked up. She is finally okay with me tripping again but I cant be doing Dissos anymore like that. I can navigate psychedelia way better obviously and dont act as odd and can generally also hold conversation at least.

Plan on possibly doing this 2C-E today I just need to build up the courage, it's some super intense stuff and my tolerance is pretty low I maybe go low like 10-12mg area. Been smoking Weed this afternoon so I'd have to wait till later when I come down more and the trip at night.

Gotta just go for it and not overthink this so much, it funny cuz I have no issue taken 4-AcO-DMT frequently as I've got real familiar with it the past year. I'm sure after I start taking the 2C-E again I will be right back to loving it again and ready to trip with the rest often.

Status
Not open for further replies.