• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⫸STICKY⫷ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
Nice. :) I'm trying to decide what to do. The 4-MMC did not arrive. I did, however, pick up a nice vial of really good acid yesterday. Thinking of maybe taking some of that. I'm not sure yet. Took some phenibut about 20 minutes, I forgot about it but then I remembered it always makes any night out like 10 times better.

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
What do you mean when you say, "picked up a vial?" I've never understood that. LSD degrades quicker in solution, how do you measure the dosage, how much are you getting in a 'vial'? Always confused me. Would prefer gel-tabs or micro-dots if I had a choice of how my LSD came.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
What do you mean when you say, "picked up a vial?" I've never understood that. LSD degrades quicker in solution, how do you measure the dosage, how much are you getting in a 'vial'? Always confused me. Would prefer gel-tabs or micro-dots if I had a choice of how my LSD came.
LSD should not degrade at all if sealed in a amber vial jar at low temps. Most vials are dosed at 100 ug or less a drop. Make one small droplet with a dropper and that is one dose they usually put 100 hits in a vial. A big risk is squirting the liquid into your mouth instead of getting a drop and then your in for the biggest ride of your life.

Xorkoth

Staff member
It's a small amber vial that has 100 drops. Actually a drop of water is a pretty consistent measurement it turns out, from a dropper. I would have preferred a sheet but it's what there was. Not exactly sure how strong but expected to be 100ug per drop. It's really nice and clean and strong.

Oftentimes, I've read, there's a bit of something added to prevent degradation, I can't remember what chemical it is. Plain water would grow bacteria and such, but alcohol and/or some buffering solution is typically used. Vials are pretty common. I'm storing mine in the fridge and if I plan to bring some doses somewhere I'll drop them on candies or something.

Cream Gravy?

Staff member
I mean I understand the basic concept, but how do you measure 'drops'? And what if you don't store it in the fridge? I store all my drugs at 68-76 F and I feel like a vial of LSD in liquid would go pretty quickly degradation wise.

Xorkoth

Staff member
There is a drop per mL conversion ratio. I mean I'm of the opinion that a drop can probably vary slightly based on humidity and temperasture of the liquid, and size of the dropper. Like I said I'd prefer a sheet but I took what was available as I've had this LSd before and it's great. Also really cheap.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
I'd think if it was in Ethanol and kept in the Freezer a vial of LSD would last many years. When taken out to use I'd wait like 6 hours or better before i open it to dose on sugar cubes. Anybody know of people storing LSD like this for 20+ years?

Cream Gravy?

Staff member
I just wish micro-dots were still a thing. Or gel-tabs were more common. In all my years of tripping (8 or so) I've never seen microdots and I've seen geltabs once.

I want some just because they're ideal for long term storage. Geltabs and microdots offer the LSD the best protection from exposure.

Xorkoth

Staff member
Yeah true. I've actually also never seen microdots or gels.

I'd think if it was in Ethanol and kept in the Freezer a vial of LSD would last many years. When taken out to use I'd wait like 6 hours or better before i open it to dose on sugar cubes. Anybody know of people storing LSD like this for 20+ years?
Actually I don't think it matters when you open it. it matters with dry powders stored in the freezer, because the temperature differential if they're not room temperature causes condensation to form in the vial. But since the LSD is already in liquid it shouldn't matter.

Cream Gravy?

Staff member
Bring back microdots!!!!

Please though, really. It's been a dream of mine for years to have a 2 dram vial full of 100ug microdots filled to the brim of the vial and sealed and never opened, just to look at.

It's for posterity guys. Think of the children! Think of the future! :rolleyes:

Cream Gravy?

Staff member
Hey so, it's Halloween right? I already did my spooking and saw The Lighthouse this morning (great film btw will not sleep well tonight lol), but I tripped 60mg 2C-C yesterday. Would it be foolhardy to take 4-aco-dmt tonight? Or more 2C-C? Or should I perhaps just consider sticking to a stim/bzd combo for my outings?

#whatshouldItakeplzbanme

Xorkoth

Staff member
It would work a lot better to take 4-AcO-DMT than it would to take 2C-C, since you did 2C-C yesterday. I mean you'll have some tolerance but I trip 2 days in a row almost every time I go to a music festival and if you don't do it often, and mix up drug families, it's not a big deal.

Xorkoth

Staff member
Lol =D

I dropped a drop on each of 2 little squares of cardstock I cut. I want to dose 1 or 2 hits of that L tonight but not yet. About to head to my friend's house, we're gonna go trick or treating with her kids and some other friends. It's cold and rainy and windy though. I also don't have a costume. I'm wearing several layers including a winter coat. When the kids ask I'm gonna tell them I dressed as a guy who's cold. %)

But yeah it's supposed to freeze tonight... earlier it was 75 degrees. Crazy weather day.

Cream Gravy?

Staff member
I'm thinking I'll just dose some etizolam myself, my friends are saying they can't stay out late and I wouldn't be social on a psych anyhow.

Chris Timothy

Bluelighter
So I suppose we can't but have the good news without standing in sharp beer, wine, and vodka bottle shards. Well it needed something bloody and gloomy to be fit as halloween material didn't it? 🎃

To be fair, you won't believe what it takes for me to curb cynicism either.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
The local chemists must be doing the hard work pumping out sheets. Also going to pick up a different batch of 300 ug. Trusted friend said a half totally had him tripping balls to the walls alot harder than the classic goblins.