• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy the runs the vape shop gave me a free delta-8 cart when I asked him about the stuff today. He said he had a lot of delta-8 stuff in a month ago but took it off the shelf because a store near by got raided for selling it. He said I could put this on my box mod as long as I ran it at about 5 watts. Anyone know if that's a good idea? I trust him but I always want to get a second opinion on this vaping stuff. If this is any good I'm going to buy a proper pen Friday and order some carts.
I know with vaping nicotine, I actually use less nicotine if I smoke cigarettes by individual pipe toke, and liberally throw out ashes before completely charred. Less nicotine and less CO from smoking. In short, there's a lot of different routes you can try with Delta8 and CBD. Especially CBD. Which incidentally mixes well with THC, but its a matter of finding a comfortable level.

nz has no native acacias. NZ has the most strict biosecurity in the world. And if you do find somebody with DMT its the most expensive drug fetching outrageous prices that range over a thousand + for gram of it.
HOLY COW!

Its very expensive if you burn your hit a big chunk of your pay check gone for fucking it up!. And since it takes novices quite a few tries to get it down suddenly you run yourself quite a few hundreds of dollars to get that breakthrough. So half the time only rich people can afford it here may aswell buy a plane ticket at those prices to australia and have it for free at a bush doof.

Just had a moka latte with tres lechess and brown sugar, thinking about having a gin and Covid19 poison. Worse cold were ever! I could get some mushrooms but I was hoping to do so legally, so maybe I'll hold off on the psychedelics until I can do that legally in my own home with spores bought openly. In the meantime I do have a San Pedro cactus for PHIKAL in low doses if I feel some clarity is needed, if I recall correctly it helps with neurotransmitter regulation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just made the jump from Buprenorphine to Kratom today been at 2mgs for awhile and I figure I might as well go for it. Last year I tried to come off at 8mgs per day and it was a pretty bad experience and I made it less than 48 hours. I just took 9 grams of some Red Strain and last had Bupe maybe 24 hours ago. Having the thousand empty gelcaps is the way to go for the taper just packing it is super time consuming. I've been staying so high off Delta-8-THC it's just plain bonkers I hit the vape all day long and do edibles I'm kinda just glowing at all times, its great. Gonna be taking Black Seed Oil also see if that helps with jump over to the Kratom.

There's no reason it shouldn't be a good idea provided, again, you run it at a super low wattage. It's the same electricity whether from a box mod or a chinese pen-style battery.

It worked fine at 7-9 watts. I let some friends try it and everyone agreed they were good. Was going to order some more today but still waiting on the funds. While I was enjoying that last night I read some of the Bills on the House floor. There is one that wants to look for "pre-crime" in the public schools and establish "school to prison pipelines". It actually uses the word pre-crime I can't believe it.

While I was enjoying that last night I read some of the Bills on the House floor. There is one that wants to look for "pre-crime" in the public schools and establish "school to prison pipelines". It actually uses the word pre-crime I can't believe it.
Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but isn't the term 'pre-crime' from that movie Minority Report? I shout "pre-crime!" at my cat when he's about to push stuff off the table lol...

Well I'm managing surprisingly fine on the jump to Kratom and it's been over two days since I took Buprenorphine so I should be going through it right now. Had maybe 12 grams of Kratom so far and a shitload of Cannabinoids, I really think the Black Seed Oil is doing its thing also what a useful supplement that is. This Kratom is pretty strong when I first got this batch months ago I ate way too much at once and got spins and sick one day but if I spread out the dosage it's just right I may even feel slight Opioid effect.

Deff got a nice little stimulation going on but the Delta-8 has me so baked I couldn't be bothered to do much besides listen to tunes and day dream. I'll tell you what I can see how this stuff will zap motivation and just sitt around eating chips and gummies till you snap outta the reverie. But yeah man feeling pretty good off the Kratom still hella heartbroken some good news on the psych front. Gonna get some new psychs soon including a certain DOx and a semi-rare Base Trypamine I've been after for years, don't wanna speak about it too much lets see what happens but those are two of my most sought after. Really wanna snag up some 4-AcO-MET and 1cP-LSD those are both really high...also 4-AcO-MPT...

Every night i sleep my dreams have been heavy and keep encountering infinite realities after my heavy trip last week. Dying in them getting like a karma score screen and selections for a new life. Fully felt like i lived another life in england from been born in a hospital flashing through early baby years to been a child eating at this table with a British family with no hint of my previous life or this been a dream it was one the most realest things i have experienced it was so mind blowing living carefree as a full on another life in this dream with no memories of my waking life. Then part way through this dream i asked my self what am i? then it hit me this is not real and it quickly dissolved into a infinite god like acid trip and i was back with my memories floating around the sky through fractals. Deep intergration work i guess is been done by my sub consciousness each time i go to sleep.

For now im going to take a very long extended break and digest these dreams as the content is so mind blowing its like full blown tripping for hours each time i go to sleep. I believe as i heal more aspects of my self i now gaining deeper access to more transpersonal realms really changed the content of my dreams usually after trips i would relive alot of childhood pain but i now i been more forgiving instead of always holding on to that pain and getting angry.

Read a thing about healing the inner child we all have by sending yourself love deep down.

Every night i sleep my dreams have been heavy and keep encountering infinite realities after my heavy trip last week. Dying in them getting like a karma score screen and selections for a new life. Fully felt like i lived another life in england from been born in a hospital flashing through early baby years to been a child eating at this table with a British family with no hint of my previous life or this been a dream it was one the most realest things i have experienced it was so mind blowing living carefree as a full on another life in this dream with no memories of my waking life. Then part way through this dream i asked my self what am i? then it hit me this is not real and it quickly dissolved into a infinite god like acid trip and i was back with my memories floating around the sky through fractals. Deep intergration work i guess is been done by my sub consciousness each time i go to sleep.

For now im going to take a very long extended break and digest these dreams as the content is so mind blowing its like full blown tripping for hours each time i go to sleep. I believe as i heal more aspects of my self i now gaining deeper access to more transpersonal realms really changed the content of my dreams usually after trips i would relive alot of childhood pain but i now i been more forgiving instead of always holding on to that pain and getting angry.

Read a thing about healing the inner child we all have by sending yourself love deep down.

Oh man I love dreams like that... the ones that leave me scratching my head all day in awe and wondering what it all meant.

It worked fine at 7-9 watts. I let some friends try it and everyone agreed they were good. Was going to order some more today but still waiting on the funds. While I was enjoying that last night I read some of the Bills on the House floor. There is one that wants to look for "pre-crime" in the public schools and establish "school to prison pipelines". It actually uses the word pre-crime I can't believe it.

God that's so fucked up. For profit prisons are so deeply wrong, and are the means by which we continue some form of slavery for free (or essentially free) labor. "school to prison pipeline"... that's so sick. :X

You’re right pre crime is from minority report and thought crime is from 1984

I've always felt like they describe the same thing. There are lots of worrying things going on that no one is focusing on. Like the "Great Reset" that's being promoted but not talked about due to the election. Speaking of the president I'm drafting a letter to the First Lady right now. She said four years ago she wanted to focus on the opioid epidemic but I haven't seen much done. I seriously doubt I'm going to get a reply but I wanted to try. I included a message that if she sends back a standard letter I'll know she didn't read it. I seriously doubt they read anything because they get so much mail but it is worth a shot.

I like our current first lady. She's done her job and constantly gets shit for it. Probably the best one we've had in my life time.

Well I'm managing surprisingly fine on the jump to Kratom and it's been over two days since I took Buprenorphine so I should be going through it right now. Had maybe 12 grams of Kratom so far and a shitload of Cannabinoids, I really think the Black Seed Oil is doing its thing also what a useful supplement that is. This Kratom is pretty strong when I first got this batch months ago I ate way too much at once and got spins and sick one day but if I spread out the dosage it's just right I may even feel slight Opioid effect.

Deff got a nice little stimulation going on but the Delta-8 has me so baked I couldn't be bothered to do much besides listen to tunes and day dream. I'll tell you what I can see how this stuff will zap motivation and just sitt around eating chips and gummies till you snap outta the reverie. But yeah man feeling pretty good off the Kratom still hella heartbroken some good news on the psych front. Gonna get some new psychs soon including a certain DOx and a semi-rare Base Trypamine I've been after for years, don't wanna speak about it too much lets see what happens but those are two of my most sought after. Really wanna snag up some 4-AcO-MET and 1cP-LSD those are both really high...also 4-AcO-MPT...

I'm going through sub taper at the moment too, trying to take a sub dose every 2 days or so, i only have like 3.5 8mgs left. Taking 4mg every couple days now and hoping for a smooth landing (fuggin changed jobs and lost my insurance). And kratom really is saving my ass. Also wanted to reiterate how useful black seed oil is. the black seed has helped me immensely many times.

Doing an extraction from Acacia Acuminata bark. My last straight to base attempt yielded very little so I'm trying a different method this time (boiling in vinegar first).

Doing an extraction from Acacia Acuminata bark. My last straight to base attempt yielded very little so I'm trying a different method this time (boiling in vinegar first).
very interesting! I quickly looked it up on Wikipedia, it seems to contain beta carbolines as well as dmt? instant changa?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.