• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks of course it's obvious I just wasn't sure if some could be lost in the bulb of the vial. Even with the known amount of liquid I was worried I wouldn't be able to split it between us effectively or I'd spill it somehow.

I thought it was better to use alcohol? If you use water it has to be distilled, right? I haven't ever really kept liquid. I've done it a bunch of times but this was the first time I had some put away for my own use. I usually just get tabs because paper is less obvious to keep around. Is it normal for the liquid to evaporate like that? I had this stored like 3 months and I thought the cap was on tight. I even had it wrapped in a plastic bag and stored it all inside of a medicine jar. Does a full vial lose liquid as quickly as an almost empty one?

I am still worried about splitting a wash because now I have a third person in the mix and it's going to be their first time. I think I'm going to save the entire wash for myself for a night when I want to be swirly alone.

Last edited:
distilled water is best, Can rinse with some 40% vodka if you don't mind downing it since crystal is dissolved in alcohol anyway. Tabs are alot better for a first timer don't want that risk of dosing them over 200 ug for a first time trip.

Just got a few days work next week painting, interior inside this house should be a solid three days. Gotta travel back up to the city, gonna get paid pretty well and I can use it right now. Will be at least 3 days and I get paid same amount regardless how long it takes so I'm just gonna really wake up early and bang it out Tues-Thurs mostly. I used to sheetrock and paint for work when I was younger so its gonna be easy honestly. Gonna have to do couple coats, might even head up Monday give myself more time. Happy to have a busy week tho, deff positive news getting that call earlier. Glad they decided to ask me instead of hiring some random dudes.

Well we got the cabin booked, looks like it's got everything we need, proximity to trails and water (a river quite nearby, a lake 2.5 miles away), Internet, etc. We booked it without going to see it because they wouldn't give the address until it was booked. It seems kinda fated because in such short notice, we literally could not find a single other thing that fit our needs within a 5 state area within 4 hours of here. It's real now, we're doing this. I'm kinda excited. :) We're going to eat mushrooms with the intention of celebrating life, once we both feel good. It's gonna be a lot easier for me, as I will just have possibly some residual phenibut insomnia, and possibly light remnants of opiate withdrawal. Whereas my friend will have heavier opiate withdrawal, alcohol rebound (I doubt he drinks enough for full withdrawal but he's worried about it), and nicotine withdrawal.

Wish you all the best, I always felt like nature heals you in many ways connecting back to those human primal roots getting away from all the stress and kind some peace and quiet out in the beauty of the natural world. Taking long walks in the forest or along rivers and lakes helped me when i went cold turkey from all stimulants. Sometimes just sitting under a tree watching all the animals come and go.

here everyone got summer cottages. well not everyone, but most of people who have the money. but new gen Z or whatever dont like to spend time there so it is going out of fashion. it's a good place to take a break and enjoy the nature for sure.
Perfect place to withdraw from drugs fo sho.

But this Coronavirus made these cottages more popular, so their price is going up now. Lol. No one wants to live in tight dirty plague cities.

The reason I don't spend so much time there is because I always had to be there when I was a child. Like every summer I had to be there for the whole summer (which is 2-3 months here). When I was like 13-14 I got to be in the city alone and that started those first home parties which were the most fun.

During the years of Finnish independence, the Finnish summer cottage stock has grown to nearly half a million. At the end of 2006, the total number of summer cottages in Finland was 475,000.

My buddy and I who are doing the cabin detox pulled the trigger and booked the place yesterday. We're thinking that we're going to eat some mushrooms towards the end of the month.

I'm definitely going to be the caretaker in this situation... I've advised him to taper as much as he can, but I heard he was hitting up my friend for some drugs yesterday. He wants the last hurrah. I get it, I'm pretty proud of myself though, I tapered and got off everything (I'm expecting some insomnia but that's about it) beforehand. He has not done this. We're not going til the 17th, but I'm pretty sure he's going to show up and just have to white-knuckle it. I'm considering asking him to give me his phone until he's not withdrawing anymore. We're not gonna have a car and it's in the middle of nowhere, but I'm not sure if I trust him not to break down and try to call someone. I hope it's not too awful, he has high blood pressure, like really high. I'm a little worried to be honest but he has no insurance, can't afford rehab, and it's do or die for him, his main thing is actually stimulants, the other stuff is to blunt the edges from the stimulants. I need to cut addictive drugs out of my life too, so I agreed to do this with him. He says he wants to make sure to bring 50% to the table and not have this be me taking care of him, but I know it will be. And that's okay, he's one of my dearest friends and I want to be there for him.

I think it's going to be a really positive experience in the end, but I am a little worried. I know I'm gonna be good, but I'm worried for him. And when he gets home he has to figure out whether to stay in his relationship (she uses drugs too and isn't really very supportive of what he's trying to do). I don't think he wants to be in it anymore with her, but they've been together for 4-5 years and her kids want him to adopt them (he would have already but their deadbeat dad is refusing to give up parental rights) and take his last name, he's really close with them, and they're such amazing kids, and about to hit adolescence too. So he's really conflicted about what to do, he feels like he can't leave them, but that the relationship has become toxic. I'm not sure what he's gonna do. It's a lot all at once, I'm going to end up being the therapist. But it's okay because I want to do that for him.

It's gonna be intense, I need to prepare myself. Really glad I got off of phenibut and opioids in advance so I can be the voice of reason while he's suffering.

Also my other buddy, my other favorite tripping companion (my friend who I'm detoxing with is my other favorite tripping buddy), also the bass player in my band, is kinda off the rails and I'm really worried about him. He dated this really crazy girl a while back and she fucked him up, he has spent the last year tryingto recover from her, she's like manic psychosis crazy, she almost drove them off the road on the highway, she almost got them arrested multiple times, she physically and emotionally abused him and took advantage of him in every way. He had to take her to her mom's house against her will and sneak off in the middle of the night to get rid of her. She's such bad news. Anyway, he's been fucking up a lot, like taking shit tons of LSD when we're about to get on stage, and just being generally unrealiable. We have talked about it repeatedly. But after a blowout with the other members of the band (who he lives with), he went and hooked up with this girl, and brought her there, and they were hanging out and fucking for a week, taking acid every day. He was fronted 500 hits from what I understand, and now he and this girl have basically skipped town with it, screwing over his friend who fronted him, and looking like he wants to break lease too. He won't respond to any of my reaching out to him. I can't understand why he's hanging out with this girl again, I spent so many hours with him as he vented and even cried to me about it, about how she fucked him up. I can only surmise he is in a spiral of self-loathing for some reason and is running away and self-destructing. It really has shocked me that he started hanging out with her again, I did not see that coming.

Dude on the off chance you read this here, you will obviously know I'm talking about you... I love you brother, we all do. I'm worried you're gonna end up in jail, or dead, because of this girl and you and her being reckless. I wish I could have been a better influence on you early on. I will be devastated if something happens to you man. Really, truly devastated. Also I don't want someone else playing bass, this is your spot. The only reason anyone is upset at you is because you weren't honoring commitments to them. You really are like a brother to me, I will always love you, and I really hope you come back to us safely. Or failing coming back, that at least you're safe and can get to a better place. ♥

He probably won't read this. But you never know...

Had to do a first aid course today. Fuck it was disturbing, even with 10 milligrams valium. I can't deal with medical shit.

Time to clear my head with mescaline and hash.

Exif-JPEG-420.jpg

Just put in my order for the F-Phenibut and Flmodafinil, looking forward to getting to run some trials with them next week if they arrive in time before I leave city. Having them sent priority so it shouldn't be an issue. Got 5 grams of F-Phenibut and 2 grams Flmodafinil so I should be able to get a pretty good feel for the pair. Thinking that the former shouldn't bother my stomach so much cuz the dose it so low, I hear 250-300mgs should be plenty of that one. Really hope that I like these two I'm sure that I will. Especially happy about the Flmodafinil as I've been craving some sort of stimulant lately and it will be great to have around on days I have lots of stuff to get accomplished.

I'm wondering, how big is that biggest piece of cactus? people always state their dose in lenght of section, but without knowing the diameter of that chunk it is hard to judge how much they really take.

have fun though. I have some san pedro on my windowsill but never indulged. but I really want to, since people always dub mescaline as on of the most gentle psychedelics without it being bland or one dimensional.

Alright fella's I have some good stuff in the works this coming week. Will either be getting some LSD like 5 blotters...possibly, or another 7 grams of Shrooms if that falls through. Still have a little over 5 grams bloomers and 3 nice sized doses of 2C-E, but obviously this is nowhere near enough and I'd like to have enough psychs to at least be ahead by 6-8 weeks worth of trips.

Will be also getting and eighth of Weed which I plan on using as sparingly as possible. My Flmodafinil and F-Phenibut had already shipped so I may even have it by Thursday if it all falls together right. Planning on taking some 2C-E on Saturday possibly if not then Sunday all depends upon how I'm feeling. Really wanna get that Acid man it would really round out the stash, gotta keep my fingers crossed.

Might have to restock on a decent amount of LSD this second wave is about to get bigger here after been free for so long. Really don't want to do another 6-7 week lock down without seeing any friends again.

I'd go for it @TripSitterNZ having psychedelics around makes Quarantine way more tolerable. If cases are really getting that much worse it would be best to bunker down and swirl for awhile.

@Vastness was wondering if you have ever had the chance to try 4-chloromodafinil?

Thinking about picking this one up next as the reports about it I'm reading make the stuff sound really promising, it's supposed to be a little more potent than Flmodafinil even. Just found a pretty good deal on 5 grams, would also like to give Hydrafinil a whirl eventually as well.

@Vastness was wondering if you have ever had the chance to try 4-chloromodafinil?
I have not tried it no! I've read about it briefly but at the time that I did, there wasn't much information I could find and there was some disagreement as to what exactly the molecular structure was, whether there were different versions, some of which were wrongly labelled... I remember there was also some concern about neurotoxicity as chloroamphetamines are potent neurotoxins (which rapidly induce irreversible parkinsonism, IIRC)... of course the metabolism of "chlorafinils" might be quite different. But unlike flmodafinil which was once a prescribed pharmaceutical, although for some reason fell out of favour, 4-chloromodafinil, to my knowledge, is an entirely unstudied compound, without even any trials in rats, so there may well be hidden dangers. Of course - many of us here regularly imbibe all sorts of novel chemicals with no history of human use, without too much concern...

But basically I didn't look into it further because 1) I couldn't find a trustworthy source, and 2) I couldn't find any truly reliable information on it - there was one obvious shill account on reddit, which was posting ludicrously glowing reports about this substance while being the sole vendor of it anywhere, which to me was a huge red flag... and 3) unlike other novel "RC" psychoactives - the afinils I've tried so far, even flmodafinil, have not been significantly different enough from each other that I thought it was worth the risk to experiment with such an unknown and shady compound which in all likelihood, I thought, would just end up being a slightly different flavour of afinil, not the NZT-48 functional stimulant holy grail that all of us nootropic seekers are probably secretly hoping for (well, I am anyway ;)).

I haven't looked into it recently though, maybe there's more information now and the landscape of vendors has changed. Would be very interested to hear your own experience if you do pick it up.

Hydrafinil is interesting to me too, although supposedly the name is kind of a misnomer. I haven't tried it either yet.

There is some well known vendors carrying 4-Chloromodafafinil right now, some primarily known for having extensive Trypamine selections. There is quite a few reports on reddit that make it sound very promising. The neurotoxicity part is a little off putting I read that on there as well but hopefully since the structure differs from an amphetamine it shouldn't apply. Think I'm gonna go for it man and just pick up the 5 grams and then move on to the others. If I dont I will probably just re-up the Flmodafinil and get some Bromantane and Noopet alongside of it, well that's depending on the quality of this Flmodafinil of course. Really wanna get some Memantine badly also that stuff sounds pretty great as well.

This summer has been so shit man, work things, the stress that comes with it, lockdown, the heat, not much to do etc, has me living on permanent autopilot mode. Somehow I’m also scared that I’ve kind of imbalanced my brain by using so much serotonergic drugs and drugs in general, it hasn’t been that excessive but still quite far from normal use. My trip last week was like the epitome of the past 5 months or something.

Emptiness everywhere!! I don’t know how to go about ‘fixing’ all of it

I don’t even know exactly what I’m complaining about but something is not right, it’s like all that I do is done by my most ugly and stereotypical version, no depth, no love..... and I cant fucking think either. Something’s so off that it leads me to constantly doubt myself

Last edited:
This year has fucked me as well. If you're concerned about drugs contributing, you should take a break. personally, just the total change-up of everything has been what's fucked with me. Especially when I was locked down. I am doing more stuff again, I mean not playing shows except that one, but band practice, seeing some friends, and things have gotten better. When I was just staying home all the time the tedium made me start to go insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.