• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⫸STICKY⫷ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

xammy

Bluelighter
Yeah, that's funny. I wouldn't even think about watching dubbed movies haha. I think it is partly because our countries obviously don't have as big as a film industry than the US/English speaking world, so we are used to watching most movies subtitled. I guess if that's not what you are used to, then dubbed movies can seem like a more natural choice? But for me it's like hell no, specially movies with real actors. Maybe with animations you can get away with it sometimes, but half of the actors performances gets lost when you watch a dubbed movie.
I always use subtitles if possible and English subtitles. And if I watch Finnish movies I use Finnish subtitles there too if possible. Most movies have fucked up sound that you have to keep volume so high to heard when they talk but it is then too loud when some action happens.

Img_9999

Bluelighter
Most movies have fucked up sound that you have to keep volume so high to heard when they talk but it is then too loud when some action happens.
LOL, very true ! Sometimes the music is too loud too, then when the characters speak it's like they are whispering

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I just finished reading the series I've been reading again, for the second time. It was much better the second time and it was already the best thing I've ever read before that. I just wanted to shout out to The Malazan Book of the Fallen, by Steven Erikson. It's staggeringly good. Really good fantasy is something I love because it blends philosophy into storytelling. Do yourselves a favor and read these books. The first one is hard to get into because you just get plopped into the middle of it with no idea what the fuck is happening, he created a universe entirely unique. It's really worth reading. You can thank me later. ;)

Also shout out to swilow who recommended them to me years ago. Love you brother, I hope you're well. ♥

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
I like to break it in half a spread them out over the day and have a gradual comeup. Tommrow morning I will take 20mgs(half) the wait a few hours and eat the rest. They had this one kinda chocolate the was 350mgs in pretty small bar which I passed on cuz dosing would be sketchy...I'd be scared to eat too big a piece of that thing I'm kind of a light weight with THC doses compared to some.

psy997

Bluelighter
I always use subtitles if possible and English subtitles. And if I watch Finnish movies I use Finnish subtitles there too if possible. Most movies have fucked up sound that you have to keep volume so high to heard when they talk but it is then too loud when some action happens.
LOL, very true ! Sometimes the music is too loud too, then when the characters speak it's like they are whispering
This usually happens when listening to a surround sound (5.0/5.1) audio track on a stereo system (2.0/2.1).

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Ate one full piece another larger piece left over. Now a waiting game to see how potent these are. can't wait for legal market so you actually get some regulation and know much mg is in them. I remember back in high schools kids making brownies from their parents plants that where made with over ounces of buds one piece would floor you just paralysed on the couch in outerspace baked to the gills.

dreamflyer

Bluelighter
Well I used to never pass 1.5g, usually more like 1g, but that was before like 14 years of using it and being dependent on it multiple times in that period of time. My first year using it I did it every day and went up to like 3, 3.5 grams. I just have a perma-tolerance.
The first time I took Phenibut, I didn't do nearly enough research on it and had no idea how long it took to take full effect. I made the rookie mistake of redosing 500-1000mg every 45 minutes or so because I wasn't feeling anything, so I ended up taking a total of 7g over the course of the night!

Ugh... :sick:

I passed out for about 12 hours, wet my bed and woke up feeling like I had a hornet's nest in my head stinging me from the inside out! Oh well, live and learn.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Yeah it's a Dope show I was watching a couple episodes again last night while I was tripping. Got so much work today in this house today I promised her I'd fix up the second bedroom which until this point has been pretty much used as a storage closet. It's really crazy in there like a tornado went through it pretty intimidating. Drinking couple of Espressos and then I'm gonna cook up some Eggs and after I finish eating get started. Took have one of the edibles and will take the other half in like half hour so like staggering by 90mins should make for a smooth come up.

The FAA Phenibut still isn't here I'm such a fiend I checked the front porch twice already, lol. I used to get these intense cravings whenever i would hear the Post Trucks engine go by when i lived in the Burbs growing up. It had a certain sound to it and you could tell by the speed it was traveling. I had this Computer Room/Art Studio in the front of my house and I'd be able to hear it coming and when I had RC's coming boy oh boy would I get excited. Then I'd wait for him to clear the corner cuz I didn't wanna seem like a lunatic running to the mailbox each day, lol.

My heart would drop and the anticipation would be so intense especially if it was 4-MMC and I knew I'd be crunching down those crystals to blow lines in about 10 mins. Here they walk around in foot and unless I happen to hear the top of the mailbox shut I have no idea they came. I have to just get to cleaning also have to sweep and mop the whole place and it's pretty big takes me hours and then I'm gonna clean the bathroom, bleach the fuck out of it. It's here Birthday and I'm gonna make it look amazing for when she walks in the door.

She is like the worse cleaner ever, didn't have parents that forced her to do chores and whatnot and always hired cleaning ladies and shit. My family couldn't afford that shit and they worked me from when I was little. My dad was a contractor so use to have me building all kinds of stuff on our home or job sites. Least i learned how to do a bunch of stuff and learned how to take care of my own house. At the time I'd be so pissed sometimes and wanted to go places with friends some days we'd have projects. But know looking back after he died ten years ago those are some of the strongest memories I have of being with my father and wouldn't trade those moments for anything in the world. After the sun went down he would give me a couple Beers as I got older like 14-15.

He was the best dude ever and also my best friend once I was a little older we used to smoke weed together all the time and had a super strong bond. Alcohol is a fucked up drug to get addicted to it's what ended up taking his life eventually. He drank 6-10 drinks a day for literally my entire life I never remember a day when he didn't pretty much. Was so accustomed to it he never acted real intoxicated unless we both really went in one night. Really miss that guy, look how crazy this world has got since then who would of imagined this is what 2020 would be.

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
It's here Birthday and I'm gonna make it look amazing for when she walks in the door.
Bro, it is the small things, right?
I know from experience that so loves this and do not know any woman (or other) who would not be tickled pink... even if it always happens it never fails to brighten their day.
Give 'er a birthday hug from us here who appreciates her man. :)
Finally got an oldish desktop set up the way I wish in the living room and now do not have to keep plugging/unplugging my driver laptop to watch kodi or play a silly game. Have other PCs but they connected to a TV somewhere around here (every room). This does not indicate riches... just the opposite: Years of aggravating tech repairs.
Have a great day, CC.
Love ya, bro.
Peace

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Yeah it's a Dope show I was watching a couple episodes again last night while I was tripping. Got so much work today in this house today I promised her I'd fix up the second bedroom which until this point has been pretty much used as a storage closet. It's really crazy in there like a tornado went through it pretty intimidating. Drinking couple of Espressos and then I'm gonna cook up some Eggs and after I finish eating get started. Took have one of the edibles and will take the other half in like half hour so like staggering by 90mins should make for a smooth come up.

The FAA Phenibut still isn't here I'm such a fiend I checked the front porch twice already, lol. I used to get these intense cravings whenever i would hear the Post Trucks engine go by when i lived in the Burbs growing up. It had a certain sound to it and you could tell by the speed it was traveling. I had this Computer Room/Art Studio in the front of my house and I'd be able to hear it coming and when I had RC's coming boy oh boy would I get excited. Then I'd wait for him to clear the corner cuz I didn't wanna seem like a lunatic running to the mailbox each day, lol.

My heart would drop and the anticipation would be so intense especially if it was 4-MMC and I knew I'd be crunching down those crystals to blow lines in about 10 mins. Here they walk around in foot and unless I happen to hear the top of the mailbox shut I have no idea they came. I have to just get to cleaning also have to sweep and mop the whole place and it's pretty big takes me hours and then I'm gonna clean the bathroom, bleach the fuck out of it. It's here Birthday and I'm gonna make it look amazing for when she walks in the door.

She is like the worse cleaner ever, didn't have parents that forced her to do chores and whatnot and always hired cleaning ladies and shit. My family couldn't afford that shit and they worked me from when I was little. My dad was a contractor so use to have me building all kinds of stuff on our home or job sites. Least i learned how to do a bunch of stuff and learned how to take care of my own house. At the time I'd be so pissed sometimes and wanted to go places with friends some days we'd have projects. But know looking back after he died ten years ago those are some of the strongest memories I have of being with my father and wouldn't trade those moments for anything in the world. After the sun went down he would give me a couple Beers as I got older like 14-15.

He was the best dude ever and also my best friend once I was a little older we used to smoke weed together all the time and had a super strong bond. Alcohol is a fucked up drug to get addicted to it's what ended up taking his life eventually. He drank 6-10 drinks a day for literally my entire life I never remember a day when he didn't pretty much. Was so accustomed to it he never acted real intoxicated unless we both really went in one night. Really miss that guy, look how crazy this world has got since then who would of imagined this is what 2020 would be.
That was beautiful to read man, thanks. :) Your dad sounds awesome, I'm sorry you had to lose him.

Nice to see you posting in here, Ptah. :)

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Just got the FAA Phenibut and put what I hope to be 2 grams under my tongue. Used the scooper it came with but this companies is in alot of pretty solid chunks, like half of it and not real fluffy like my last batch of this from somewhere else. Put a little water with it in my mouth to help it dissolve its alot of powder. Set a timer for 30mins and then I'm gonna spit it all in the toilet.

Figure it's worth it to do a good amount cuz I'm not gonna be swallowing any. Bought a 12-pack of Beer for the next two days but I'm gonna drink real slow today and see how it effects me with the Bupe cuz they synergize and I dont want a hangover tommrow I still have lots to do around here. Still feeling the THC a bit that was pretty damn enjoyable. Looking for to this FAA Phenibut to kick in will drink some more Espresso after the first Beer the combination of the three is pretty Euphoric.

Will eat some of the Jerk Chicken and White Rice I made last night, it came out so good the house smelt amazing when that chicken was going. Probably make some corn to go on the side, feeling nice and motivated the Trypamine yesterday was very refreshing. Part of me wants to take more 4-AcO-DMT but I gotta give it some time and I'll probably do some of that or Shrooms on Tuesday.

PtahTek

Staff member
Nice to see you posting in here, Ptah.
Saw it but didn't understand the title so much (still don't) but it says virus free or the like, so I figured, WTF? Does anyone know what any of it is about? With this reasoning: One cannot go wrong, eh? 😉
So, ok. This phenibut *thing is calling me, bruvs. Been on it for a good 2+yrs @ 1.5g every third day and it's cool. I was working. The last few months it seems to call to me more often... since pretzel. I have to chill on pregab and gabap now and have been dosing 1.5g every second day. I am finding that I wanna dose every day. Well, not want to but feel a need. I am going to see how it goes or I may dose 250mg tonight and 1.25g in the morning. I have found that dosing like this seemed to enhance its effects by noon (lunch rush) and push me through til the next dose - what, 2 1/2 days?
I love the stuff. It does take it about 5 hrs to peak for me as well as lasts all day and into the next. Someone called it "cosmonaut heroin" and I laughed; but I get it. It would have to be one of the most freeing substances I have ever fucked with. Free from stress/anxiety and focus at the same time from a substance. It took a minute to figure it out but when I did it was all missions go. :)
I got a fresh 200g tub in the cupboard. Will do what I can to keep usage down but there are no benzos and very little other gabas in the house, ATM. It will be a minute before they come back. I have plenty of kratom but it can only get me so far mentally. Kratom does help a great deal with aches/pains but tends to make me nauseous at higher (over 3g to me) doses.
Another wait on it. Glad I learned this game in the state pen as a kid. ;)
Peace, family.

Oh, yeah. She made stuffed-cabbage and jasmine rice for dinner and it is great. Wish I had the fucking guts to return the favor or do anything worthwhile. She tries. Damn, she tries. She is the best, really.

Yeah, im gettin kinda buggy from this virus stuff

Last edited:

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
New keyboard. Casio CTX-700. Really good.

6am. Just had a valium and some hash. Haven't slept. Feel really sped up for some reason. Thank fuck it's Sunday.

Hope I can get some rest and have time for some psychedelics before Monday.

Be well trippers!

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
Saw it but didn't understand the title so much (still don't) but it says virus free or the like, so I figured, WTF?
It's the social thread for the psychedelics department. The thread names are always nonsensical Mars talk for swirly people or people who are at least somewhat swirl-inclined or in some way affiliated with swirl.

Hope that clears things up.

PtahTek

Staff member
at least somewhat swirl-inclined or in some way affiliated with swirl.
Ahhh. I see. Clears it all up nice and tidy.
I got the swirl goin' on, now... don't think for a second I do not. 8(
Haven't tripped in quite a while but have tracers going by all the time still. Need something to close my mind in for a change, I think. Lock it down, if one will. Needing to play good-cop/bad-cop with myself everyday is troubling. hahaha

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew

Added this Asian Honey BBQ sauce to the Jerk Chicken I made last night when I heated it back up flavor is fantastic. Rice came out perfectly and I drenched the corn in Salt and Butter. Feeling fantastic right now from the combo just finished the Espresso and then I'm gonna sip on another Beer for awhile. I could feel the 1st one pretty strong so I'm gonna continue this pace and have like 4-5 in total most likely.

Last edited:

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
This edible induced visuals like it was LSD/cannabis mixed together. Was fucking crazy for about 4 hours during the peak crazy amounts of OEVs and cevs. made a new crazy deep house underground trip list to melt minds on the edibles aswell.