Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Oz

I'm nearly thru the first season, it's great, lots of tits. And great long episodes, I think each one is about 50 mins with no ads.

the finale of the first season is one of the best there is.

I think the first time I saw that I seriously gasped aloud and followed by a wtf and then pissed myself laughing.

Duuuuuuude, I'm with you. This show was the great HBO show (in my opinion, I never watched the Sopranos until like 2013) until the Wire came along, and even then they're both just still so fucking good.

One of the few series I have no issues with watching over and over and over again. I do wish it were a little less rape-y but, hey, what are ya gonna do with an HBO prison series?

Duuuuuuude, I'm with you. This show was the great HBO show (in my opinion, I never watched the Sopranos until like 2013) until the Wire came along

Oz, I think, was cable TV's first great series. I can't name anything that came before it that was of its caliber.

I'll need to check out the sopranos now, everyone has nothing but good things to say about the show and also it coming from HBO is just another reason for me to give the show a chance.

I was the same way. I swear, I have some weird kind of subconscious hipster mentality when it comes to popular TV shows. I never seem to have any interest in watching them until the series is over, like The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Deadwood, stuff like that.

The Sopranos, though? THAT fuckin' show, man.... idk, I can't even review it, feels like I wouldn't be able to do justice to the show. If you like mob-related media, though, you should be able to fall perfectly in-step with the Sopranos storyline from episode 1 to the finale. I loved that shit and felt like I cheated myself by waiting so long to give the show a shot.

Oz, I think, was cable TV's first great series. I can't name anything that came before it that was of its caliber.

agreed

i love how dense the plot is in each episode. so much happens in such a frantic pace. it actually threw me when i subsequently took on sopranos for the first time.

p.s. my avatar was updated recently coincidentally with this thread being bumped.