• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Oxycodone sucks

dav88

Greenlighter
I can't believe so many people are dying because of this drug, it literally sucks, gives you constipation and makes you feel like shit, at least years ago there were quaaludes, tuinals and seconals and they were worth getting stoned on. But this oxycodone shit sucks what a horrible feeling, all it gave me was constipation. What a shame being addicted to this shit, and taking fentanyl is like committing suicide. I'm glad I grew up in the 70's when getting high was fun instead of a death sentence.

I can't believe so many people are dying because of this drug, it literally sucks, gives you constipation and makes you feel like shit, at least years ago there were quaaludes, tuinals and seconals and they were worth getting stoned on. But this oxycodone shit sucks what a horrible feeling, all it gave me was constipation. What a shame being addicted to this shit, and taking fentanyl is like committing suicide. I'm glad I grew up in the 70's when getting high was fun instead of a death sentence.
Well not everybody likes opiates, I've had friends who get all nauseated when they do oxys or morphine. I also have friends who enjoy the warm fuzzy feeling opiates give. It all depends on the person. cheers, NZN

Morphine is a nice high. I mainlined heroin when I was 17, thank God I never got addicted.

I tried oxycodone a few days ago, it didn't feel as good to me, as either morphine or heroin.

But when it started to come off, I was left with a strong craving to do more. So i can see that it is very, very addictive.

@dav88, it seems like you are more into barbiturates and maybe benzodiazepines. Many people died because of barbituretes since, unlike benzodiazepines, they are much easier to overdose on even if you don't combine it with other depressants. This high overdose risk is the main reason why we have benzodiazepines and why barbiturates aren't commonly prescribed today.

Secondly, the effects aren't exactly the same for everybody. I don't get severely constipated like many other users or nausea was never a side effect for me while I was on H or Oxycodone. If I had these problems with opiates, especially the nausea, I would never get addicted to it. Everybody isn't lucky enough to not like opiates.

Finally, I totally agree with you on Fentanyl, it's no different than committing suicide. Most long term opiate users even say that they don't get pleasure from it. You usually just knock yourself out for a while, if not, worry about overdosing. Medications that are this potent should just be used at hospitals or under doctor control as a last resort when other powerful opiates don't give relief from pain anymore or for a dying person to not suffer. Unfortunately, especially the U.S. is flooded with this, so H addicts just started using without knowing at first. Now it's spreading to other places than the U.S. and many will die either accidentally because they think it is their usual H or by messing with it on purpose.

Last edited:
Oxycodone came out in the middle of WWI, before seconal (30s) tuinal (40s) and quaaludes (50s). Burroughs often wrote extensively about Eukodol (oxycodone). Long history and a lot of people have it as a DOC.

Don't disagree with your opinion, personally. Nasty massive doses and prescribing patterns, reactions, help contribute to a lot of harm. Fentanyl is a horror outside of the OR pretty much, even patches are unreliable.

Oxycodone is on top of the list of drugs they are trying to ban in the US and is the most sought after opioid on the streets here lol. Everybody has opinions and all but to say you mainlined heroin yet do not enjoy Oxycodone is a doozy. Oxycodone has stimulant properties other opioids lack and since they are painkillers and Oxycodone manages pain for many much better than alternatives I definitely would say it does not suck lol.

Most posts from people who do heroin on here say they would take Oxy any day if it wasn't for the extremely high price. And most people here die from street Oxy which is mainly Fentanyl and not Oxy at all. Remember that we all metabolize drugs differently as well. I have never had constipation even when prescribed 360MG Oxycodone a day and I would choose it over any other painkiller. It has given me my life back

It you think it sucks you're most likely either not taking enough or taking too much. From the sounds of it you're taking too much.
It's very rare but I'm sure there ARE people who just don't like opioids.
I'm in the minority in not liking weed; maybe you just don't like Oxy.

Taking Fentanyl is not like committing suicide! I was on it for ages and it's way safer than things like heroin where you don't know the purity or what it's cut with. Unless you buy fake Fentanyl pills or powders from dealers that is. I never had any issues with the patches at all.

I thought Oxy was horrible too. It did nothing for me at all. tylenol with codeine felt better than that stuff. & Fentany!!.... Oh, F that stuff! It almost killed me because my doctor was a freaking idiot.

I never felt that the few 5mg tablets I had did anything for my pain, nor got me any kind of high (fractured femur at the time.)

Like all drugs it's subjective innit. Personally I don't dislike oxy but I far prefer the high I get from morphine. However it just so happens oxy is what I currently have virtually unlimited access to while if I wanted morphine I'd have to pay extortionate DNM prices. Plus I get oxy off a trusted contact and don't have to bother buying bitcoin etc. Can't really get morphine on the streets here either only smack.

That said, and @KS78 already put this well, it sounds like you're more into your downers as every drug you just listed there is an old school prescription sedative. I find it pretty amusing calling oxy out for causing OD's while saying Seconal was one of your DOC's though. It is very easy to die from potent barbiturates like Seconal and Nembutal, so much so that those drugs are massively in demand from people wanting to commit suicide. Nembutal in particular is also used by Dignitas. Yet you make it sound like barbs are a safer DOC than oxy? Haha.

Agreed with you regarding fent though. Most of the forum will agree. But that's got nothing to do with oxy. Just because some dealers are cunts who press fake pills doesn't change the effects of real oxycodone.

Regarding the constipation, I dunno how so many people get into so much trouble over opiate constipation. Just eat fibre, take magnesium supplements, and use Movicol and Dexedrine (or any stim, even caffeine or modafinil will help) to get things moving. Do all that and you can still shit like normal. And I only even need to use Movicol if I use opiates in the evening/night, like I am now cuz it's Friday, just snorted an 80, feeling the nod coming on and about to go for another. But weekdays I dose opiates only in the morning and when I do that enough of the opiate is out of my system by the next morning that I can shit normally without taking any laxatives. This goes for all opioids I've tried - codeine, DHC, tramadol, morphine, oxy, H, whatever. Then there's kratom which doesn't even cause constipation at all at least not for me.

But yeah basically I think oxy is overrated too but everyone's body and brain reacts to drugs differently and it's not difficult to see why people like it. I am guessing those who really like their oxy get a similar kind of high to what I get from morphine. In which case yeah it's right up there as one of the best feelings ever, a good opiate high is better than sex.

Like all drugs it's subjective innit. Personally I don't dislike oxy but I far prefer the high I get from morphine.

I'm with you 100% on that one man. Fuck, even codeine is preferable for me. I seem to be one of the lucky ones that gets really good euphoria off oral morphine. I have had enzyme testing done and CPY3A4/2D6 metabolic pathways are both "normal"; all are normal except the serotonin transporter gene.

Oxycodone is on top of the list of drugs they are trying to ban in the US and is the most sought after opioid on the streets here lol. Everybody has opinions and all but to say you mainlined heroin yet do not enjoy Oxycodone is a doozy. Oxycodone has stimulant properties other opioids lack and since they are painkillers and Oxycodone manages pain for many much better than alternatives I definitely would say it does not suck lol.

Most posts from people who do heroin on here say they would take Oxy any day if it wasn't for the extremely high price. And most people here die from street Oxy which is mainly Fentanyl and not Oxy at all. Remember that we all metabolize drugs differently as well. I have never had constipation even when prescribed 360MG Oxycodone a day and I would choose it over any other painkiller. It has given me my life back

Dude, Dilaudid! Hydromorphone!

Oxycodone came out in the middle of WWI, before seconal (30s) tuinal (40s) and quaaludes (50s). Burroughs often wrote extensively about Eukodol (oxycodone). Long history and a lot of people have it as a DOC.

Oxycontin is a semisynthetic opiate as poppies were in high demand for the war effort then. Just like how the Germans created the fully synthetic Dolomine, now we call it Methadone because American companies stole the patents and the name was changed, during WWII. The German Middle Eastern Campaign was a joke and once defeated they were in serious short supply of painkillers.

I love oxy. But there are certain times when it will do the same thing to me and cause nausea and discomfort. It’s usually when I haven’t had it in a while and I do too much on the first dose. Then it causes nausea and I feel shItty for a couple hours. When I haven’t done any in a while I usually start with a small dose like 10 mg and then increase it once it’s in my system. Then I feel Fucking amazing...