• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy - Start dose for noob

All my friends who got into "blues", oxycodone 30mg IR, turned to heroin. We got a bad heroin epidemic in NJ, its in everywhere and its potent. A little 10mg stamp bag is as strong as a blue.

Same here in GA man . Difference being with me though why do I need to resort to Heroin although I do love it ,but I get as many 30mg roxies from my doc I could ever need along with 8mg dilaudids . So I didn't go to heroin . Caint say this about my friends though . I use to give my pills away until I got highly addicted to them . I feel like I am the cause as to why two of my friends do heroin now ; because before Heroin I was given them my roxies when I stopped they went to heroin. But hell I need em ,and I even tried getting them into my doc ;because he would give em anything they want ,but to be fair there to lazy to get up and go to the doc .

I would never choose Heroin ;because although I do like it the Oxy and Hydromorphone I find to be much better . Try shooting 32mg dilaudid ,and tell me its not 10x better then heroin . I feel bad for the folks out there who don't have a good doc ,and then end up resorting to Heroin ,and shooting unknown shit into there veins .

Please! Please! Please! Do not give him a try. I went through this myself. I had found some opiates and asked my friend if he wanted to try it. Of course he said yes. We said it was going to be a one time thing but that's never the case. I understand he wants it but that could lead him down a very dark path. Just think of what could happen if you give him that pill. I luckily can control myself but my friend on the other hand went down a dark path. But if your going to ignore what I just said then start with 10mg and redose 5mg as needed.

All my friends who got into "blues", oxycodone 30mg IR, turned to heroin. We got a bad heroin epidemic in NJ, its in everywhere and its potent. A little 10mg stamp bag is as strong as a blue.

Exactly how it started for me. I'm in CT but have a lot of friends in the Ptown area and thats how I got started...NJ is having some ssseeerious issues right now. Must say I miss the quality there...

but yeah it's NOT WORTH IT; it makes my every day complicated. eeeeevery day