• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opiates and traveling

Thanks @JTemperance for answering all that so concisely. I know I’m kinda all over the place. And that’s really a bummer to hear about the tuseipa @hydroazuanacaine was talking about. Damn wannabe gangsters and their tussinex/ Prometh... also I am going to see family and hopefully do a little sight seeing if I have the extra time.

I have gone from philly to Orlando with oxy ; just put them in a aleve bottle in my purse . They didn’t look in the bottle . It might be stricter going out of the country though . I think you can buy codiene over the counter over there , that might hold you from being sick over there .

I heard about certain pharmacy’s selling Codine OTC though, how does that work?

In Canada, you walk to the pharmacy counter and ask for Tylenol 1s.

Then they ask what size you want, if you've taken them before, and if you have any questions, after which they charge you an absolutely ridiculous amount for them.

Maybe one in twenty pharmacists will ask for and record your ID.

Thanks guys for some new ideas. I appreciate the help.
Just hide it in your purse (check in baggage). Yes, check it in. Get a brand new box of tampons, Carefully open a few of them, remove cotton and replace with dope. Carefully reseal and return to box. Throw in your suitcase and you're good to go. The only thing youll have to get are the points.
Trust me, I did this while traveling to the Himalayas. Smooth as silk. Unfortunately, Needles were nowhere to be found.

Happy Travels!

I reckon your best bet is get on the suboxone/methadone program and tell them that you are going to travel and get as many take aways as possible to take with you.if u have a prescription it's usually pretty safe to take with you.
U do need to check what the deal is with wherever you are going first.some places Ur not allowed to take codeine bcoz it's not allowed in the country Even if you have a prescription.

I definitely wouldn't take needles with you at all.thats a red flag right there.just buy them when u get there