• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Official A&E's "Intervention" Thread

Well, Intervention is over now. After like, 8 years, they've stopped making episodes.
R.I.P. Intervention

I watch tons of Intervention while high off my face... Sometimes I wish I had a family that cared enough to send me to rehab or something, because a lot of them look so relieved when they go... But I'd hope they'd have the courtesy not to televise it, haha.

Amen Sister!! I mean, who the fuck needs that indignity on top of all the shit going on!

I think 'interventions' are brutal..
Everyone just gangs up on you all at once. Fuck that, I would be SO pissed.. I'd just get up & leave.

Pretty sure the majority of the episodes are real.

However, like any other show, people catch on, and it becomes harder to find subjects. You'd have to pay me a lot more than a free trip to rehab to convince anyone to film me using anything.

I have no doubt they staged several episodes.

Every intervention I have seen where someone is smoking meth, they ALWAYS do it wrong. oh so wrong. With burning the FUCK out of the bowl, "blue flaming" it and all. Rendering the bowl black, and burnt and all naaaasty and useless. Bleh. Everytime I catch an episode with the meth smokers I can just smell the burnt, wasted dope.

This also drives me insane, and I don't even use anymore. I feel like screaming at my computer screen, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SO STUPID"? Seriously, sometimes the parents and friends of user say things like, "and he is so smart...", but after watching the episode, you wonder where they got that impression. Like that one guy who had a series of infections from injecting, and he wasn't homeless. He was just an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the one meth head that smoked out of a bunch of weird pipes with a blow torch and heat resistant gloves haha then heated a glass tube and snorted a fat line through it blowing out smoke? That dude went pretty hard. Then there was the super angry meth hick in the trailer he keep telling everybody get out Riiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttt now in his thick hick accent he was a real dick douche imo. I don't think the show was fake just had some real retards on.

I guaruntee the show is fake. After many episodes I started seeing the same people or actors in multiple episodes. One guy that was in one particular episode I saw in an AE lifetime movie....

^
Like who?

Some people were actors/in the entertainment business as a profession.

When you say it's fake what are you referring to? The addicts aren't really addicts? The addict and the family/friends are all actors?

the only episode that seemed real was CHRISTY the meth head

Pretty girl, ruined her looks.

What was the drunk blonde chic that lived in the garage room, threw food everywhere, destroyed the place, ran around naked and fist fought her sister? Now that one, I wanted to punch her in the face!

Is this show really fake? I feel so dwindled. I have been watching the ones on LMN channel not A&E. I am usually the biggest cynic on everything, but I feel swindled. Do most people believe these shows are fake?

Is this show really fake? I feel so dwindled. I have been watching the ones on LMN channel not A&E. I am usually the biggest cynic on everything, but I feel swindled. Do most people believe these shows are fake?

They are not fake. But like all reality TV they are edited to make an entertaining one hour television show.

You could never convince me to go on a "documentary" about my drug use. I can't magine how hard it is to get a job for the people on the more popular episodes. Like the air duster girl. She has become a cult celebrity. Has MEMEs and shit

Last edited:
I knew they got paid on this show,was just watching Brad the crack addict and when he was goin in the interventionist came and got him and the dude was like "are you the guy that's been paying all the money, I need some more!" Made me lol.

I just watched tonights episode with this David S guy. Its one thing to be an addict but this cocky little puke needs a good punch or 100 in the face! What a dipshit! The clown has no respect for anyone else and Id love to give his attitude an adjustment. What a goof.

I always thought it was real. And if you're willing to air your dirty laundry, what an opportunity that is to get into a very nice rehab, paid for by the show. I wonder if the addicts every see it that way. I'm sure they do if they come out successful.