• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants OD'd on 4-FA and lived.

Mate I wish I could help but your thousands of miles away and I just don't know. I can only give you a professional opinion to seek medical attention immediately.... If u can't call an ambulance then get someone to take you. However you put it..having what sounds like several seizures (clonic-tonic?) and cardiac/BP anomalies after ingesting a large amount of a research chemical amphetamine analogue is bad news....and if you've done damage then it won't just go away on its own....you seem a sensible iintelligent lad and I think deep down you know this is the case. Your parents don't have to find out but I STRONGLY recommended you go to hospital

Mate I wish I could help but your thousands of miles away and I just don't know. I can only give you a professional opinion to seek medical attention immediately.... If u can't call an ambulance then get someone to take you. However you put it..having what sounds like several seizures (clonic-tonic?) and cardiac/BP anomalies after ingesting a large amount of a research chemical amphetamine analogue is bad news....and if you've done damage then it won't just go away on its own....you seem a sensible iintelligent lad and I think deep down you know this is the case. Your parents don't have to find out but I STRONGLY recommended you go to hospital

My igrlfriend is taking me to the hospital, what are they going to do to me? how long will it take?

My igrlfriend is taking me to the hospital, what are they going to do to me? how long will it take?

They'll shoot you with Ativan and run a bunch of tests. You'll likely be in and out in less than 6 hours.

If troll 5/10, made me respond.

I'm sure he's not a troll....the lad seems genuinely anxious.

I hope he's OK...... Let us know what happened.

Glad to hear you're going to get checked out, man.

Please don't leave us hanging and update this thread with your results and anything else relative when everything is wrapped up :)

Likewise, glad you're getting help. let us know how it goes and the results etc

christ sounds horrifying, hope he's okay. wishing you all the best please get back to us, sending my regards, don't want to see another BL'r gone :( <3

I got to the hospital with a resting heart beat of a hundred 70 and I started getting very realistic delerious hallucinations as I was being driven there. I was on IV fluids, electrolytes and alprozalam for 5 hours. I probably wouldnt of had lived if it wasnt for the people here that convinced me to go to the hospital. I cant thank you guys enough....

Ive given up drugs, and gave my parents my entire stash to destroy. Ive abused them enough for this life time

That's what were here for. Helping people make the right choices in regards to heslth and drug use.

THANK YOU for taking action as so many disregard it all, even though they want the best advice. They're the idiots who show little care for themselves. Essentially spitting in the peoples faces offering up the right advice.

Godspeed :)

Wow, i just read this thread from start to finish and holy fuck. What a story. Bravo to all the people that helped this guy. Really give yourselves some pats on the back. Its not everyday someone can do that for another. Im glad your all right too man. Its a tough thing to do but going to the hospital really is safer then sorry. Ya really awesome shit. I cant say enough. What its all about.

*starts slow and building round of applause for englandz*.

And a huge "good onya, mate" for cyberius for taking the necessary action required!

I had a very similar experience earlier this week with methamphetamine although it wasn't as bad as the OP. I had snorted large quantities of meth over a 7 hour period or so with no tolerance to any amps. I was doing alright through the following day, albiet still feeling the effects of the meth until the evening and feeling fried. I fell asleep late that night for around 3 hours and woke up in a panic. I figured it was just normal anxiety, but I was up through the rest of the morning and my blood pressure and heart rate continued to increase. I was having chest pressure/pains, hot flashes, feeling very faint, getting hints of nausea, and was extremely scared. By about 10am I made my way to an urgent care. Long story short, had I not gone who knows what could have happened. Now it's 3 days after the meth use and my chest pain is finally starting to subside.

When in doubt go to urgent care and get help. Remember, this is your life that you are saving. If you don't get help in a medical emergency, you might just die and it will be a tragic event that nobody wishes to suffer. This was an eye opener for me being that I'm a drug addict active in recovery and each time I relapse it get's worse. Don't test your bodies' limits.

I hope somebody can find this useful.

I'm so pleased your OK mate. That has really made mt day knowing that your allright. I knew it was desperately important for you to get to hospital but felt limited as to what I could realistically do. If I could have jumped into an ambulance and drove you there myself I would but since your thousands of miles I was I doubt the UK ambulance service would pay for the diesel haha!!

I actually couldn't get to sleep that night with worrying about it. Please try to take something positive from this experience and be more careful in future.

Again I'm so pleased your OK......you take care of yourself mate and please stsy safe.........

I got to the hospital with a resting heart beat of a hundred 70 and I started getting very realistic delerious hallucinations as I was being driven there. I was on IV fluids, electrolytes and alprozalam for 5 hours. I probably wouldnt of had lived if it wasnt for the people here that convinced me to go to the hospital. I cant thank you guys enough....

Ive given up drugs, and gave my parents my entire stash to destroy. Ive abused them enough for this life time

really thank you for getting back to us, I'm so relieved you're okay. was extremely worried about you. sending my love your way and hope the best for your recovery <3

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this....but obviously OP did NOT have real 4-FA...it was likely some other stimulant being sold as 4-FA.
The dead give away was when OP said "It's not that painful to snort" ....or "It's as painful as meth"
I've snorted meth a couple of times in my life, and the pain is nowhere near 4-FA. Meth simply feels like snorting glass, and sure it still hurts, but 4-FA is on a whole different level...and feels like someone is kicking you in the face when you snort it.

Also I am sure he would of survived had he not went to a hospital. The only thing the hospital can do to save you is maybe give you a downer, but that will just save you from being up all night. Likely you wouldn't die from 400 mgs of 4-FA

But again, I seriously doubt OP had 4-FA, or it may of been cut with other crap, if he claims it wasn't that painful. Lol ask anyone who's done the real thing, 100% of them will tell you that it hurts worse than meth, and is on par with 2C-B

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this....but obviously OP did NOT have real 4-FA...it was likely some other stimulant being sold as 4-FA.
The dead give away was when OP said "It's not that painful to snort" ....or "It's as painful as meth"
I've snorted meth a couple of times in my life, and the pain is nowhere near 4-FA. Meth simply feels like snorting glass, and sure it still hurts, but 4-FA is on a whole different level...and feels like someone is kicking you in the face when you snort it.

Also I am sure he would of survived had he not went to a hospital. The only thing the hospital can do to save you is maybe give you a downer, but that will just save you from being up all night. Likely you wouldn't die from 400 mgs of 4-FA

But again, I seriously doubt OP had 4-FA, or it may of been cut with other crap, if he claims it wasn't that painful. Lol ask anyone who's done the real thing, 100% of them will tell you that it hurts worse than meth, and is on par with 2C-B

So you dug up an overdose thread to tell me I was wrong for going to the hospital? Classy %)

It was 4-FA. I've snorted 2C-B and I really don't mind the burn of it. I've dosed from the same batch and producer before and the effects were always consistent. Going into seizures after a stimulant overdose and into full blown psychosis is a very serious and horrifying thing to happen.

It was the right choice to go to the hospital, because even if they would not have given you anything they can monitor you and help you getting through a panic attack. Sometimes it is the panic feedback loop, that is triggering a heart attack, so preventing panic is the first correct step. Doing that alone (or accompanied by other non-sober people) under the influence of an overdose of a stimulant is near impossible. I'm not sure, whether a benzo always helps because I never tried it.