• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so delicious, I'm trying to decide on what high-fat meal I shall prepare for dinner :p

I've got some nice downtown brown right now :) It's very nice, plus tomorrow I should be getting a full kpin script, very nice, can't wait :)

Good times right now. Feeling nice. How's everyone else tonight?

im doin alright.
are you addicted to kpins? cuz i was addicted to 10mg/day and was on it for 7 years (same length and time as my OC and H addiction) and the w/d's were honestly the most fucked up thing ever, my mind and memory are still fucked and ive been off for a lil over a year (i think, see what i mean lol) so if you're not addicted that's great and be careful to not develop an addiction. im not preaching or trying to if i am coming off that way.. but i see you're new here so you might not have heard about the hell people have gone through coming off benzos... other than that: Enjoy your high/highs and im jealous of the dope lol i have some bupe but it ain't the same as the real thing lol.
Oh and BTW in case no one said it to you yet.. *Welcome To Bluelight!*

Yeah, I had a terrible xanax addiction for years and it's totally distorted my sense of time in memories, I can't for the life of me easily remember when I quit cigarettes, etc.

nodding soo hard on 1mg sub, 2.5mgs xanax, 20mgs bali kratom, 1 shot vodka, 8 cups of kava tea, 60mgs dxm, and 50mgs DPH all potentiated by 600mgs tagamets

nodding soo hard on 1mg sub, 2.5mgs xanax, 20mgs bali kratom, 1 shot vodka, 8 cups of kava tea, 60mgs dxm, and 50mgs DPH all potentiated by 600mgs tagamets

I don't see any psychedelics in your combo. Are you sure you're high enough yet? ;)

ohh yah i smoked synthetic weeds so that might be considered a psychedellic lol
loool my MXE should be on the way, so i will replace the DXM with MXE (i guess mxe is a psych lolol) :p

riight now i can barely hold my head up and eyes open, i think i need more drugs ;)
you're right! a psychedllic would go awesome, or some jenkem....yumm jenkem :)

but how're you doing CH??

I'm doing well, especially after Chainer resurrected the glass appreciation thread. %) I posted all my favorite bongs and my ash catcher. :)

I tend to get substantial OEV's from cannabinoids alone; which is great when I want to do actual psychedelics. =D

I've been doing a lot of LSD and enjoying the visuals a lot. I've also been working on my noise project.

^nice CH! i really like that vidd!! is that you in the video??

i can't fucking smoke pot at the moment....sooo fucking pissed!! i am going to and outpatient program which drug tests me and they drug test me. if i get kicked out of there, my parents will stop paying for my schooling (UGA) and won't help me pay for my appartment dues (electricity/warm water, ect..) which suckks :(

the best i have atm is synthetic cannibinoids, but those suck, they get me WAY to high, and the high just feels so unnatural yah know? marijuana is so calming, spiritual, earthy, and natural...my body really enjoys being under the influence of marijuana, it just seems right yah know??

i get OEV's! from cannibis too aswell as crazy CEV's!!! it's shreally weird...i love cannibis soo fucking much though, it is my favorite drug... over oxy, over any benzo, and over opiate, amphetamine, ect....

don't get me wrong, i love oxy, benzos, opiates, amphetamines, psychedellics, but they are just not the same without weeed....

if i had to chose between opiates/benzos or weed, i would def choose weed....such a better high!! i remember those nights where i would smoke atleast 3-5grams to myslef and feel like fucking jesus lolol

i would post my glass bongs, but my parents raided my appartment when i flatlined and had to go to the hospital :/ they found all my bongs and bowls and destroyed them :(

im getting some MXE soon and i reaaally want to get some Lucy aswell....MXE + lucy is one of my favorite combos....the LSD brings color and life to the M-hole which is usually dark and damp...

nice! i really like that vidd!! is that you in the video??
Of course. :) I'm glad you liked it. I did a few videos for my reverb nation page (4 in all, 2 are live noise shows, the other 2 are about "what is ubergoo?" and "how do I vaporize ubergoo?")

Wait, one of my videos isn't showing up, as I wanted to set it as private, but that blocks it from showing up on my reverb nation page.

Did you click the blogspot and listen to the first track? That's probably some of the best stuff I've done to date.

Here is a youtube video I did just now, as I figured the one I set as private doesn't need to be watched as the track is up on my blog.

I just started uploading it, and it will take a while to upload. So get your high/trip on, then load it. %)

i get OEV's! from cannibis too aswell as crazy CEV's!!! it's shreally weird...i love cannibis soo fucking much though, it is my favorite drug... over oxy, over any benzo, and over opiate, amphetamine, ect....

don't get me wrong, i love oxy, benzos, opiates, amphetamines, psychedellics, but they are just not the same without weeed....

if i had to chose between opiates/benzos or weed, i would def choose weed....such a better high!! i remember those nights where i would smoke atleast 3-5grams to myslef and feel like fucking jesus lolol

i would post my glass bongs, but my parents raided my appartment when i flatlined and had to go to the hospital :/ they found all my bongs and bowls and destroyed them :(

LOL! Like it's the bongs fault. =D

My parents wouldn't break my bongs. If they did I'd refuse to ever see them again. LOL - I have four of them, as well as two bubblers and two bowls.

I would post the blotter I received recently, however I'll wait until it's all been eaten.

Last edited:
Of course. :) I'm glad you liked it. I did a few videos for my reverb nation page (4 in all, 2 are live noise shows, the other 2 are about "what is ubergoo?" and "how do I vaporize ubergoo?")

Wait, one of my videos isn't showing up, as I wanted to set it as private, but that blocks it from showing up on my reverb nation page.

Did you click the blogspot and listen to the first track? That's probably some of the best stuff I've done to date.

Here is a youtube video I did just now, as I figured the one I set as private doesn't need to be watched as the track is up on my blog.

I just started uploading it, and it will take a while to upload. So get your high/trip on, then load it. %)

LOL! Like it's the bongs fault. =D

My parents wouldn't break my bongs. If they did I'd refuse to ever see them again. LOL - I have four of them, as well as two bubblers and two bowls.

I would post the blotter I received recently, however I'll wait until it's all been eaten.

loloool ikno right, i totally OD'd from hittin the bong too much...my dad smokes weed which pisses me off too lolol
except he gets shitty schwag weed LOL. i try to give him some of my funky purple weeds before, but he's like it;s too strong for me LMAO..
he also rolls joints with seeds in the them>???? i'm like dad... cmon...ill roll your joints for you, and he just denies it, even though he stoll me hash and smoked it and was like that's the best thing i've ever tried lolol

i'm bout to listen to your other vid right now, the first one was sick....
my vision is starting to get blurry, probably troll BL for an hour or so then hit the sack...i have to get up at 9am for my outpatient program...

today i came in on kratom, xanax, and kava tea to IOP and they knew i was high, i denied it though LOL they totally knew,,,. tomrow im going to be sobbzz though to let the sketchiness fade...

i got some MXE and etizolam on the way... cant fucking wait!! should be here sooon :)

maybe im just too fucked up right now, but idk what you mean by bloggspot?? i tried clicking the youtube link, but it wont let me view the vid :( is ur music on itunes?? I WANT IT ON MY IPODZZZ so i can rollz around listening to these beeeets

lost in visualls is probbz my favorite soo far...it's sickk beets

maybe im just too fucked up right now, but idk what you mean by bloggspot?? i tried clicking the youtube link, but it wont let me view the vid :( is ur music on itunes?? I WANT IT ON MY IPODZZZ so i can rollz around listening to these beeeets

You can download tracks off my reverbnation account here. Do you know how to put an mp3 on your Ipod without needing me to get my tracks into the I-Tunes Store?

There is one free track, but it's not an original work by the Captain. I just took a drone track and sped it up quite a bit. It still sounds as slow as molasses though. =D

LOL your dad smokes joints with SEEDS in them?! Does he not hear the snap crackle pop to his joint burning? :| LOL.

Bluelight would really help his ass out.

I'm glad to hear you like Lost in Visuals so far! :) - I'm pretty sure I used some injecting drug user sounds in there, like the sound of the plunger cap popping out of a syringe, etc.

ohhh foooo shoooo, i know how to do that :)
ill download those tracks once i get some money as i am broke as shit and spent all my moneyz on drugss loool!! yeaahh boiii flava flavvv!!! lolol

yes, i found a joint of his, and in the middle was a fucking seed...i was just like -_-...dad...do you know there is a seed in here??

he was a teenage in the last 60s-early 70's and he was hippy lol, told me he tripped acid and shrooms multiple times but never dabled with opiates...and will not tolerate them... i'm trying to get a suboxone script on my own terms, i;m just under his same insurance,,, idk what imma do but ill get it

gooood god dude, i want to smoke some fucking weed!!! asajghashdkajlgkjahsdg :(
i ran out of synthetic weeds (spice) and was just to lazy to buy more...but i fucking hate spice, i mean i get FUCKED up, but it's just not the same high as weed, not as mellow and euphoric :(

ohhh foooo shoooo, i know how to do that :)
ill download those tracks once i get some money as i am broke as shit and spent all my moneyz on drugss loool!! yeaahh boiii flava flavvv!!! lolol

yes, i found a joint of his, and in the middle was a fucking seed...i was just like -_-...dad...do you know there is a seed in here??

he was a teenage in the last 60s-early 70's and he was hippy lol, told me he tripped acid and shrooms multiple times but never dabled with opiates...and will not tolerate them... i'm trying to get a suboxone script on my own terms, i;m just under his same insurance,,, idk what imma do but ill get it

gooood god dude, i want to smoke some fucking weed!!! asajghashdkajlgkjahsdg :(
i ran out of synthetic weeds (spice) and was just to lazy to buy more...but i fucking hate spice, i mean i get FUCKED up, but it's just not the same high as weed, not as mellow and euphoric :(

Have you seen me dab wax before? :D I'm practically a hash or hash oil / wax type person now. I barely ever smoke weed. CWE Hash is best smoked on top of ash/by itself.

LIVE NOISE for Bluelight Fans ONLY!
My Reverb Nation Page

Last edited:
oh hash ftw!!! literally, hash is one of the most addictive drugs i've tried... i cant stop smoking it! and the high!! ohh boy, the high is sooo fucking euphoric!!! i love hash <3 but nope, synthetics for me for a while :(

alright i really need to get off or im going to look high at my outpatient and get kicked high due to fatigue and tiredness. now i dont even know what the fuck im saying lolol.. i still have an afterglow from all the drugs ive taken today and i feel good as fuck,...contemplating about saying fuck sleep and riding this glow/high out for another hour or tooo...beccause i feel fucking awesome right now....i reallyt wish i had some weeds though ><

what you me dab wax before?? i love ISO hash, but the dude who i use to get made bubble gum hash from the pounds of stems/leaves/ect... he grew...that was the best hash i've ever had!!! except now he is in prison for 20 years for getting caught with 32 + budding MJ plants, in addition to pounds of MJ bricks, 200 roxicodone pills, and 160 valium pills lolol

Aahhh he was a good dealer :( childhood friend too so he gave me the cheapest prices i've ever had RIP douggie fresh
well i gueess he isnt dead, but probs will get shanked and raped in fed prison LMAOlolol now im rambling again..

im thinking about just taking another shot of vodka to potentiate my xanax buzz and chillen longer on BL
what to do, waht to do

Wax is whipped butane hash oil. It's also known as ear wax.

It disgusts me that they put away your friend for 20 years. At least I can grow weed as a medical patient, or buy it from dispensaries.

Here is my true preference in terms of cannabinoids...

WAX (and top notch hash oil)
CWE Hash
Weed - Kief (tie)
Shitty Hash Oil
Shitty Hash (only kind of hash I ever had in Virginia) - which is unusual because I got GOOD weed in Virginia often enough.

18.gif
- BLACK NOISE - a second track for Bluelight fans of my project.

6808338780_c8f2112924_z.jpg

7 hits of acid, none of which are in my possession any longer, unless you count the 1 hit that I'm tripping balls on now. =D

just pushed off OM, I asked this in the megathread and got no responses. How long does it take you guys (onset and peak) snorting, popping, and plugging opana ER? (and please no re-formulated BS, these are not the newly reformulated panas) Yes I am aware of the oral and rectal bioavailabilities being poor, and orally it's also highly variable. I don't want to snort these often due to the silicosis risk, and I don't mind "wasting" any by using them orally/rectally, the latter of which is my default ROA.

I've never done oxymorphone. My thing WAS heroin, but now I'm fully tapering off of buprenorphine. I enjoy LSD + cannabinoids a lot more than opiates now. :D

I'd say (without looking at the BA chart) to plug oxymorphone as you have already stated you don't want to snort it due to the silicosis risk. :)

Last edited:
Good evening CH, I prefer this to H. (call me captain.opana lol)
In my experience plugging OM results in onset within 5-15 mins, peak within 30, lasts about an hour or more if I'm lucky.
I haven't snorted that much because it can be overwhelming, in addition to the silicosis risk. I almost snorted too much the other day and it checked me hard, haven't been scared/sedated like that since the first time I smoked fent. Will be avoiding nasal ROA from now on for the most part.

Just tried to post and BL is offline for routine maintenance. Perfect timing to go plug more =D

I see your 7 hits of LSD and raise you 4 grams of MXE...

Or I would If my camera would turn on... Doh.

Good evening CH, I prefer this to H. (call me captain.opana lol)
In my experience plugging OM results in onset within 5-15 mins, peak within 30, lasts about an hour or more if I'm lucky.
I haven't snorted that much because it can be overwhelming, in addition to the silicosis risk. I almost snorted too much the other day and it checked me hard, haven't been scared/sedated like that since the first time I smoked fent. Will be avoiding nasal ROA from now on for the most part.

Just tried to post and BL is offline for routine maintenance. Perfect timing to go plug more =D

Oh wow really? That short huh?

Hahaha, captain.opana that's a good one. =D
I see your 7 hits of LSD and raise you 4 grams of MXE...

Or I would If my camera would turn on... Doh.

MXE isn't my thing. I like ketamine, no need to fix what isn't broken. :p =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.