• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, Furanylfentanyl

Fu-Fent is the best rc opioid i tried of the ac-f,bf,u47700,4fbf.Withdrawal is not that bad and doesnt come that fast as with 4-FBF or BF.Its kinda like oxy but more euphoric and energetic, the rush from IV is fucking crazy, more rushy than heroin, but lacks that warm blanket feeling that heroin gives.There was no nausea at all.My vendor has freebase form, fine pure white powder.You need just a little citric acid when you cook it.Best to order 1/10 mix with manitol or caffeine (second can be smoked).Please dont order pure cause its too potent.Legal in EU almost everywhere.

Are you trolling? Fentanyl. It's in the fucking name.

No I am not trolling you, I am not so well versed in chemistry and the IUPAC (N-(1-(2-phenylethyl)-4-piperidinyl)-N-phenylfuran-2-carboxamide) got me confused like "Why isn't fentanyl mentioned in there?"

I guess it sounds fucking retarded if you know your stuff but I am sure some people who are checking out their local laws for banned substances have also gotten confused by it.

Amymore info with this lately? How about any experiences while on buaprenorphine regimen? 4-8mg/daily. Given the above poster's tolerance to 100mg of oxycodone feeling effects from 1mg...i'd imagine a similar or slightly higher dose would work (using the formula 0.2mg bupe= 5mg oxycodone, an 8mg bupe tolerance would be equipotent to a 160mg/day oxy habit). so perhaps 1.5 mg? Just curious as its coming down to this or PFBF.. anyone have any comments on which would be better? This one definitely seems more economical mg-for-mg... BUT...qualitatively wise- any difference, pros/cons between the two?

PFBF is much cleaner, not as sedating when compared to Furanylfentanyl . I would love to share test experiments with you. Would you like to PM me?

I kinda agree with that yeah, like a mix between PFBF and BF, but a bit stronger and a bit more sedating.

I had a very bad reaction to this compund. If i inject furanylfentanyl i will throw up for 1 or 2 days.

I "research" this 10 or 20 times and always the same....

not for me!

maybe yes for others!

I had a very bad reaction to this compund. If i inject furanylfentanyl i will throw up for 1 or 2 days.

I "research" this 10 or 20 times and always the same....

not for me!

maybe yes for others!

flush it! ur lucky to be alive researching this chemical

does it have a warm rush like butyrfentanyl or cold like with regular fent / aplha methyl fent
and

I like this product. It's going to make going from 10 to 8mg bupe much easier. And anyway, unlike some I'm not really shooting myself in the foot. The 2 times I needed a painkiller, for serious stuff, once I had a single Fentapop and the other I had 20 Abstral 600ug, don't know if these are in North America entirely, but they are sublingual Fentanyl pills, the strongest are 800ug, they start at 80, then 200 etc.

I like this better than PFBF, which gave me headaches, really bad headaches and its long duration did not help.

I have no idea how much is per shot from the spray vial, but 2 does the trick when my pain issues get over the bupe, which they do more and more as I lower the dose (thankfully once I'm off the bupe or almost off it (splitting 2mg pills), my GP knows all about my pain issues and might send me to the pain clinic if what we came to an agreement doesn't do the trick (Oxycodone-CR 60mg, generic oxycontin), he has no problem with scripting generic oxycontin, he knows how the OxyNeos are way too expensive and the government insurance I pay monthly doesn't cover the generics either.

Anybody knows if this is equipotent to Fentanyl? I wish it lasted longer, with Fentanyl I'd get at least 3 hours to be pain free, and I don't care about the lack of euphoria. I've grown up enough to just want the pain to go away which itself is a bit euphoric. I'll stop using it a week or so before my next appointment, they rarely piss test me anymore, since I've proven myself, but not taking a chance, they gotta do it at least every 6 months even with long term compliant patients.

I got a feeling it's a bit stronger than Fent, but since it goes away after 45 mins-1 hour, it's hard to tell.

I highly doubt it's more potent than Fentanyl. And by highly, I mean, it's 99.9999% not. Unless I completely messed up my math on my good spray bottle that was dosed at 900ug/spray. Stronger rush insufflated, maybe, yet also personal preference there. I was also (mostly) using this for pain when I had it, and also with PFBF. Yet it was a nice substance, that was a bit fun on the days I wasn't in pain. (Both of them really)

But it being equipotent to Fentanyl, I have a very hard time believing that, as I'm pretty sure 900ug's in a nose spray of Fentanyl, would probably kill me.

It's surely not more potent than actual fentanyl, that's definite.
While the chemical is still relatively new, and I say relatively because we are dealing with the research chemical market. Quite some useful information with a decent level of quality (all things considered, it's not like there have been done a lot of masstrials adhering to the highest scientific standards).

I feel quite confident at rating the potency of Fu-f at about 1/4 compared to regular fentanyl - probably even a little less. But we better err to the safe side when dealing with compounds like these.
Then there's also the subjective experience that will differ to some degree from user to user, and some will appreciate it more than others.

Hope my post helps OP at clearing things a bit up. But remember information like this is tentative, and you should always start low and work your way up, until you get a better feel of the effects it has on you.

Take care!

Hah thanks I'd never take such a potent and short duration opioid - too fiendish for my taste. However for some reason I end up making the threads for new RCs most of the time...

It's surely not more potent than actual fentanyl, that's definite. While the chemical is still relatively new, and I say relatively because we are dealing with the research chemical market. Quite some useful information with a decent level of quality (all things considered, it's not like there have been done a lot of masstrials adhering to the highest scientific standards). I feel quite confident at rating the potency of Fu-f at about 1/4 compared to regular fentanyl - probably even a little less. But we better err to the safe side when dealing with compounds like these. Then there's also the subjective experience that will differ to some degree from user to user, and some will appreciate it more than others. Hope my post helps OP at clearing things a bit up. But remember information like this is tentative, and you should always start low and work your way up, until you get a better feel of the effects it has on you.Take care!
My uncle's a trucker and he has arthritis, osteoarthritis in the back sciatica issues, he's in so much pain that when he's drunk he speaks about driving into the trench (he drives gasoline trucks sometimes). He has no doctor. I asked my doctor if he could add him to his patients as how he has nobody else from my family and he's my family doc. The dude needs some small dose of opioids, I told him to ask for Codeine Contins 200mg, that his ex doctor who retired prescribed him that or OxyIR 10mg three times a day or Nucynta 100mg IR 3 times a day. And he has crippling anxiety, in a way I did not know at all, people said I looked a lot like him as a kid and well we're very similar genetically it would seem. He's had a script for Lectopam (brand name of bromazepam in the past which helped him a lot), so I told him to bring this up too, a 6mg bromazepam once a day or twice a day (one at bed time). He's already taking Celebrex and it doesn't help at all, and he's given me a list of anti-inflammatories he's taken, and pfft, it's insane.

I thought I knew about them all, but he managed to get scripted Temoxicam, never heard of it, apparently its mostly for people with ankylosing spondylitis, but it's in the same family of NSAID as Meloxicam, the family that was kinda ignored, easier on the stomach, is less active on the bad COX (I forgot a lot about this), unlike Celebrex and Vioxx and another newer one that doesn't activate one of the 2 COX.Anyway, after coaching him, and all that he needed to do was show up at my doctor's office, say that a patient of DoctorB asked if his uncle who badly needs to see a doctor could see him and he told me yes and to ask his secretaries at the office in person to sign the papers making him his official GP and they'd set up an appointment.All this to say. One spray and he said he never felt this painless and good in his body in about 10 years. I told him, this is much stronger than what I told you to speak about (my Dr is easy, if you got the proofs (and he's got em, MRI results, CT results, x-rays everything) he will help you, I had my paper from the sleep clinic who's conclusion #1 was 30mg temazepam with 10mg ( I think) Nortryptiline for my facial nerve pain and damn, did it work.

He told me about all the places he's been and it's all either shitty clinics, the ER, who I pained in telling him, they don't like to treat chronic conditions, it's not their role. They will help, but only temporarily until you can get a real follow-up.But yeah, it seems to really fucking work on opiate naive people, he said he had his best sleep in a long time too (he lives in the condo on top of mine).

That spray I got gives 900ug shots at once, I gotta say one or 2 does the trick (I am on Suboxone, I take my 8mg in the early morning, 6 am, and I take a couple shots at around 11pm-midnight. So yeah, my dosage is not typical because of suboxone. I imagine a nasal spray shot of 900ug would be more than enough re: my uncle's experience 2 posts ago.

For me 0.25mg intranasally was a perfect starter dose with no opioid tolerance. I am usually very sensitive to all opioids.. If you want to be cautious make 0.125mg per spray and work your way up, no need to rush it ;)
I use plain tap water as solvent but distilled water should be better.. please be sure that everything is properly dissolved!
Have fun and take care.

Last edited: