• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: The Mercury - 29/10/09 'Police warn on new drug'

'Israelis' came in waves few batches... and was one of the names given too the capsules(by clever dealers) with mixes of creatine + caffeine and either 4mm/mephedrone or any similar analogue

Can someone please explain to me the purpose of the creatine in this mix?

^ so you can get massive gains, as well as get massively high lol.
Your guess is as good as mine mate, seems like there would be better things to cut it with. The creatine might be one of the reasons that the neo-doves stung so much.

Just to fill the caps with something cheap...

Neo-doves were a mix of creatine, caffeine and mephedrone.

"Let's go smash down some Israeli's and hit the clubs!"

Are we taking drugs or starting race wars?

Neo-doves were a mix of creatine, caffeine and mephedrone

Let's not forget PAPP (phthalimidopropiophenone) and E-CAT (N-ethylcathinone, both also found in Neodove and SubCoca samples analysed in SA.

Luude: You're not likely to get an afterglow these days dude... unless you got some REALLY pure mdma.

Last time i had an MDMA afterglow was like 2004... some random white butterfly pill...

These days, the crap in pills is just garbage - these kids cant even fathom what an afterglow is. I know you get some pure molly - but not everyone can get ahold of that...

Clean, moderately strengthed pressed pills containing MDMA and only MDMA still exist, and If you know the right people. MDMA in the form of ecstasy can be bought quite easily. Dose is certainly down, but atleast its MDMA. The last 2 batches of pills I've bought in WA have been medium strength clean MDMA tabs. Pill quality is certainly down, but I think its being exagerrated to the extent that it has, otherwise I've just been really lucky with pills.. and I've been dropping for around 5 years so I know what a proper mdma high feels like.

^^ I'm with you 100%, clean mdma/mda pills are still around if you know the right people, dosage has probably halved in the last year or 2 but they do get around... If you know your dealers, know what your looking for and won't accept anything less then chances are it will find it's way to you, although it does mean sometimes you have to go without... But if you rely on buying in clubs or off random acquaintances then you're gonna get screwed.

The drought has been fairly over exaggerated as far as I'm concerned.

puckboy; 5 years would be pushing it, thats about the end of the good pills... you would have had a couple tho in 04'.

Low dose MDMA is pretty tame man, ive had mdma pills - and i found them to be boring as shit recently, if one pill doesnt get you off, its not worth it.. i dont want to have to drop 2-3 tablets.. it's a waste of time. When one pill makes you gurn a little and stay awake for a couple of hours, with no pronounced euphoria, whats the point... by gurn there i just mean clench your teeth, not full eyes rolling in the back of your head

puckboy; 5 years would be pushing it, thats about the end of the good pills... you would have had a couple tho in 04'.

Low dose MDMA is pretty tame man, ive had mdma pills - and i found them to be boring as shit recently, if one pill doesnt get you off, its not worth it.. i dont want to have to drop 2-3 tablets.. it's a waste of time. When one pill makes you gurn a little and stay awake for a couple of hours, with no pronounced euphoria, whats the point... by gurn there i just mean clench your teeth, not full eyes rolling in the back of your head

Totally agree. Not that I claim to be anywhere near as experienced as the rest of you as far as MDMA goes, but from what I've read, 2 pills back in the 90s seems to have been easily enough for an awesome night out. Not sure if this breaks rules, but having to drop 3-4 to get what you used to out of 1-2 is f**king expensive too 8o I'd almost rather sleep at night and Lucy it up during the day... haha

Again, speak for yourself.

Stop telling everyone that the MDMA/pills have gone down hill. I'm sure you have access to less than 1% of the ecstasy in Australia. Just because you're contacts have gone to shit and you can't get anything decent, it doesn't mean we are all suffering.

Stop acting as if you're some sort of veteran. Yes drugs may have been of a better quality ten years ago (overall), but they were even better in the 70's. Even though I know that you're going to use the "you wouldn't know good ecstasy, you're a kid, i'm a grumpy, old, jaded, know-it-all card" when I say this, but: there is still good MDMA about.

Stop telling everyone that the MDMA/pills have gone down hill. I'm sure you have access to less than 1% of the ecstasy in Australia. Just because you're contacts have gone to shit and you can't get anything decent, it doesn't mean we are all suffering.

Stop acting as if you're some sort of veteran. Yes drugs may have been of a better quality ten years ago (overall), but they were even better in the 70's. Even though I know that you're going to use the "you wouldn't know good ecstasy, you're a kid, i'm a grumpy, old, jaded, know-it-all card" when I say this, but: there is still good MDMA about.

I hope you're right. A newbie roller such as myself wouldn't know one way or the other, the only information I have to go on is veteran reports. I know long-time trippers say LSD was stronger in the 70s, but I remember reading a report about a 30 year old vial of the stuff that had been kept under lock and key and in very good condition, with virtually no degradation. The trip report from around 50 test subjects who have had prior experience with LSD said it was a good trip, but no stronger or weaker than current-day LSD.

Hopefully this is the same with MDMA...

Dude, i dont HAVE ANY CONTACTS ANYMORE... The sheer number on WARNING pills on pillreports, threads here on bl about how shit pills are now etc etc is a DEAD SURE SIGN OF THE DECLINE IN QUALITY.

All the pills i get, i get shouted through people - and in my experience, ive had about 2 decent pills in the whole last year. suffice to say, ive probably only had about 20 pills in the last year - but the ones i took multiples of were decent MDMA..

Funny that people take note of what i say on PR... and my reports all get praised.

I don't claim to be better than anyone, but i know for a fact a good pill from a shit one.. The evidence of this, based on AGE AND EXPERIENCE is between my little brother, and me and a friend - the only one of us who will enjoy a sub-par pill is my little brother. Just because you get some ace ass bzp and think its awesome coz it tested black - and you enjoyed it with your little n00b mates doesn't mean jackshit to the rest of us. Try some methylone against any of your so called 'great' mdma, i bet it shits all over it. ;) believe me i've pure methylone and compared it against any mdxx experience i've had since 04', nothing came close.

Surely it's more a sign that society has become a lot more globalised through the invention of the internet...

Internet = more people accessing drug information site/HR sites = more interest in pills = more demand etc etc,

Stop sounding old and jaded =P I have had great pills in the past 24 months, nothing worth writing home about in this past year or so just gone by, but not too long ago.

Even though I know that you're going to use the "you wouldn't know good ecstasy, you're a kid, i'm a grumpy, old, jaded, know-it-all card" when I say this, but: there is still good MDMA about.

Just because you get some ace ass bzp and think its awesome coz it tested black - and you enjoyed it with your little n00b mates doesn't mean jackshit to the rest of us. Try some methylone against any of your so called 'great' mdma, i bet it shits all over it. ;) believe me i've pure methylone and compared it against any mdxx experience i've had since 04', nothing came close.

I should play poker with predictions like that.

I'm not denying that MDMA quality has decreased OVERALL. Everything has, I bet people in the early 80's said the same shit about the "great" beans that you had all those many years ago grandpa, but that doesn't change the fact that there is still good mdma available, just not to you apparently.

Last time i had an MDMA afterglow was like 2004... some random white butterfly pill...

man those pills were so boss! i remember sitting on a train with my hands on my ears trying to block out the noise being shot at me like bullets from passengers, piercing my eardrums with euphoria....

puckboy; 5 years would be pushing it, thats about the end of the good pills...

You say that as if I don't know what a good pill feels like... You must be out of the loop or something man.

I got some white cherries start of last year that were pretty strong, nice afterglow.

This report is probably about D***n's resellers, the time frame is about right. And I think 3 of them in Tassie went down.

One could argue that its not methcathinone its methylmethcathinone

As in methylmorphine is codeine, not morphine.

Last edited: