• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: News.com.au - 27/04/08 'Todd McKenney found unconscious after drug overdose'

yep amazing what will happen when ur in the public eye, probably sllipped a bit of money here and there and next thing, ohh theres not enough evidence to lay a charge. what more proof do they need. if it was ur average man with his dog, guarenteed chrages would be layed

So does this set a precedent that carrying 10 hits of G is less than a "slap on the wrist" offence or do you have to have to be wearing no pants to make this claim?

meh good on him for getting away with it. Can't blame him for trying.

So if im ever sent to court I should be able to demand that police prove that I knew I was carrying drugs?

"I didn't know officer, iv just been skinny dipping and someone must have put them in my pants"

That would never fly for your average joe. Fuck them cunts. I guess this sends a pro drug message and we are all free to take drugs. Im going to get off chops this weekend in the governments honour

16 November McKenny day. A day when we all take drugs in the governments honour

16th november, get munted with a pocket full, if u see cops just drop ur dacks to ur ankle's. Start takin a leak and when cops ask how u got a pocket full of drugs. I don't know? my pants were down while i was takin a leak some1muct have put them there.

I reckon its complete bullshit, I'm all for people getting off on drugs charges on technicallities and spin doctorage but he got off purely off his name and probably bribes.
It is beyond belief that its supposedlely a hard case to prosecute him when he was on the drugs and in posession, what could resonabely be considered more evidence?
I've never had G, but I've heard its got a strong taste, I'm under the impression its very rarely used as a date rape drug (studies show this, don't have an exact reference but you could find related articles on bluelight I'm sure). If someone put it in your drink you'd probably taste it and at the very least not want to finish your drink cause of the taste.
Anyone with G experience reckon you taste it in a drink?

Same, it really makes me angry seeing the law have 2 standards. If the government is going to allow criminals then I may as damn well be one.

Id really be keen to see someone try this out again useing mckenny as precident. This shit should be on today tonight or a current affair. Im sure they could put a spin on it :p

IMHO it's an absolute bloody disgrace. What kind of a defence is "someone must have put it in my pocket"??

Seriously, why would someone put drugs in your pocket, on the 1000000000000 to 1 chance you'd be pulled up by the cops and searched? Seriously? He went out on a bender, and got caught. I mean, FFS who takes their pants off at a party if they're not on a bender.

If I ever get pulled up by the dogs I'm just going to say I was out partying with McKenney and someone must have got our pants mixed up.