• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 22.11.09 - 'Drugs rife among Coast kids'

i got mates on the sunshine coast and i can tell you up there they got shit quality gear and over the top prices..... lesson in this
dont go to the sunny coast to get fucked up its shit

the tape thrown out where you requested these rights - it beaten into you to say you waive them on tape...

this is what happens.

twaddle.

The rest of what you wrote was reasonable but lets face it............whose fault is it that you had been up for 3 days and are now in a lock up because of your behaviour?

Part of growing up is learning to accept responsibility for your actions.

Im just stoked that someone would mix such drugs together. Surely the vodka would of been enough? Really sad that 18 year olds are doin this without realizing the consequences.

lol recently I had to use public transport (car f&cked) and overheard some teens what they did in the weekend I was loling to myself!

'was like sooo fucked up...did you see john he had like the whole bottle.. and blah blah ... paralytic... off face..'.

Seems to be international lul.

It really does say something when an overdosing teen is more scared of the cops than death. What a silly combination of drugs this guy took, he could of gotten numerous good buzzes on by spreading them out properly but instead he wasted them and risked his life by doing them all at once. More people really should research what they are putting in their bodies. People are quick to blame the drugs and not the idiot who took WAY too much.

what education in drugs did this kid have? did his school teach zero tolerance, harm reduction or nothing at all ? Poly drug use, just say no.

this is just ridiculous, you have to teach kids this shit.

i couldn't even imagine doing that. I smoked pot just randomly, but everything else i was going to take got weeks of research, i wanted to enjoy not die, i thank bluelight and erowid for that.

It really does say something when an overdosing teen is more scared of the cops than death.

We've been seeing this ever since we started doing HR outreach in 1999. You usually get at least one seriously affected person at any given event where police are present. It's not surprising really, and it's no different to the late 70s when I was a teenager.

Don't trust them one bit chemi

They want you to think they are top blokes

8th place is far from the gold medal

I never believed the stories i heard from people who had been locked up until i had first hand experience

Lets hope you never have to go through it :)
Sorry I have to disagree, from my own personal experience I found that the cops were perfectly reasonable and really just doing their jobs. They're (mostly) just normal people like anyone else - they're not out to get you!

Our HR group works alongside police at several major events. They are very respectful and courteous to us, not only because we approach our job seriously, but also because we look after patrons they would otherwise have to evict (or worse).

I've found most festival working cops to be of good character. One or two will nearly always express their gratitude and remark what a great thing RaveSafe is. Believe it or not, they're happy there's somewhere safe where intoxicated patrons (on whatever) can go and be looked after. Apart from one time when we were first starting out (some 11 years ago) I can't ever recall an incident where police hassled anyone in the RS chill area. Needless to say though, we run a tight ship.

I'm sure its not like this everywhere, but in SWIM's area the overwhelming majority of polioce (even senior detectives) are selfish, hypocritical assholes who treat drug users like shit, even when they are former junkies and some still users.

Most cops ARE out to get you, and will abuse their powers as much as possible.

In my experience (and most of my drug using accuantaces) the police are openly hostile. As soon as people start making more money than them they go out of their way to make life hell for you.

Yep. when I had a car accident and had a fair bit of gear and scales and paraphernalia and shit, after rolling my car 7x on the freeway and fracturing my leg, my first thought was not 'thank god I'm alive' but 'fuck, I'm gonna be in SOO much shit'.....