• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 22.10.09 - Drug dealers and users trade tips on internet site

I don't trust strangers on the internet, whether they are on BL or PR.

Of course PR isn't always going to give the best information. It's a bunch of druggies posting and talking about their pills online. But it's always good to have a guide as people are going to keep taking pills no matter what.

I never said all of them are dealers, but there certainly are dealers on there.

I never trust PR anymore, its full of so much shit, same with pill testers, you can fake the results sooo easily.

Trust me, pills are pretty much all fucked these days and you are risking your brain by taking them.

Very good point but almost no one remembers or realises this.
Hey mate, just because you're getting shit pills it doesn't mean everyone is. We should trust your word though right? Because you've tried every type of pill there is in circulation at the moment right?

Nope..

Sure there's probably a bunch of dealers but that's why you cross reference the bluelight report with the comments and then with bluelight and make judgement as to whether you think they are safe or not. Then when you test/try them you can come back and report. That's how the community works.

Pillreports has never let me down yet, I usually check it on my iPhone at raves before I drop a pill and I've never got a bad one yet..

sorry i need to just say i started talking about bluelight pill info reqs and reports half way through, but it seems to spread to PR as well. but a lot of the users then say "no these are shit"

Bluelight does allow Pill Info requests in certain forums.

All reports on www.pillreports.com should be taken with a grain of salt. Do your own research, and get a testing kit. Learn who the regular posters are, and read the comments on each report. PR isn't perfect, but would you rather not have a resource at all? Sounds to me like you just want to complain about something.

I never said all of them are dealers, but there certainly are dealers on there.
We all know this, but as I mentioned the users on PR are usually very quick to point out which reports are good and which reports are full of shit.
I never trust PR anymore, its full of so much shit, same with pill testers, you can fake the results sooo easily.
I'll agree with you about this, though I really don't see the point in trying to fool testers as people are going to keep purchasing this crap no matter what comes up. It's not as common as you think.
Trust me, pills are pretty much all fucked these days and you are risking your brain by taking them.
We all know this, all the more reason for people to keep putting up reports. People are not going to stop taking pills anytime soon.

There are problems with PR, I noticed this when I first joined but instead of bitching about it on Bluelight I was on PR helping users with their reports and correcting mistakes users had made to help avoid confusion. PR will not improve if everyone had an attitude like yours. The quality on PR is improving (atleast in the Aus/NZ region) and hopefully soon the site will finally be updated which will help us out aswell.

Hey mate, just because you're getting shit pills it doesn't mean everyone is. We should trust your word though right? Because you've tried every type of pill there is in circulation at the moment right?

I don't do pills purely because they are full of all sorts of fucked up shit. Have you ever seen a proper lab analysis of the stuff that's going around these days? Just because you get super high doesn't mean you aren't dosing yourself with all sorts of shit that's horribly bad for you.

I'm pretty sure they don't, everything you post on Bluelight can be quoted by journalists without your approval. That's why it pays to think about everything you write.

It's happened a fair few times. Last time they did an article on pillreports a year or so back, then again when they did one on the pricing thread.

I've found pillreports to be a pretty invaluable source in my time.

Too bad for anyone who gets shit pills when they could have easily made some enquiries beforehand.

I've found pillreports to be a pretty invaluable source in my time.

Too bad for anyone who gets shit pills when they could have easily made some enquiries beforehand.

Agreed. With the prevelence of i-phones and other phones with internet capabilities, pillreports has even more utility. You can look them either just before buying or just after getting them.

I think with pillreports, it best to read multiple threads on one particular pill, and also read all of the user responses to a thread. this should give you a better idea if a pill is adulterated, or good.

I don't do pills purely because they are full of all sorts of fucked up shit. Have you ever seen a proper lab analysis of the stuff that's going around these days? Just because you get super high doesn't mean you aren't dosing yourself with all sorts of shit that's horribly bad for you.

Like to share these analysis?

This just in: drugs are bad. News at 7.

As opposed to MDMA, which is just mega awesome for your body and mind!

I just smoke meth instead of taking my morning vitamins, much more nourishing for the body.

I didnt read all the responses, but I dont think the authors commentary about everyone saying that Jims stuff is good is really how it all goes down at all. People are not making reports on dealers, they are making reports on products and these products often have their own ways of identifying them and its NOT just about the rep of a human being but the ability to recognize the appearance of a product and to learn about any bad stuff going around and hoping to help identify some of it....its never 100% safe, and a bad product can look identical to a good product, but this is about harm reduction and any info you can get on dangerous batches can only help to reduce harm.

And getting warnings about bad ideas, like poor combinations is a really good resource to have. If the only advice they ever hear is "just dont do it", they may listen or they may not. If they dont listen to "just dont do it" then its better if they listen to "well, dont mix this and this at the same time or your heart will stop, but go ahead and take this with this and do those two seperate"....no, its not what many parents would find ideal, but its better than people having no guidance at all and end up killing themselves because harm reduction was not provided to them.

I didnt read all the responses, but I dont think the authors commentary about everyone saying that Jims stuff is good is really how it all goes down at all. People are not making reports on dealers, they are making reports on products and these products often have their own ways of identifying them and its NOT just about the rep of a human being but the ability to recognize the appearance of a product and to learn about any bad stuff going around and hoping to help identify some of it....its never 100% safe, and a bad product can look identical to a good product, but this is about harm reduction and any info you can get on dangerous batches can only help to reduce harm.

And getting warnings about bad ideas, like poor combinations is a really good resource to have. If the only advice they ever hear is "just dont do it", they may listen or they may not. If they dont listen to "just dont do it" then its better if they listen to "well, dont mix this and this at the same time or your heart will stop, but go ahead and take this with this and do those two seperate"....no, its not what many parents would find ideal, but its better than people having no guidance at all and end up killing themselves because harm reduction was not provided to them.

+1 to this post. excellent response. i think the journalist completly took the purpose of pill reports out of context. It doesn't even sound like the 'expert' questioned had even visited pillreports.

+1 to this post. excellent response. i think the journalist completly took the purpose of pill reports out of context. It doesn't even sound like the 'expert' questioned had even visited pillreports.

I don't think they did, either. Also, most reputable journalists will contact us to get our side of the story, so to speak. We did not receive any contact whatsoever about this article.

^^^ Thanks, I really need to get around here more often, and will be making a point to do in the future. :)

Reports like this are all too common these days, they play on the conservative communities perception formed in the 60's that drugs=bad, drug users=threatening. Sources catering to this crowd will seldom acknowledge the value of harm reduction tools because from their standpoint all drug users are dangerous criminals, who should be arrested (unless they are hospitalised or the like, then they become the victims). This part of society will never wrap their mind around the idea that a person can use drugs, and be a compassionate individual

Maybe such people dont care if we use drugs more safely rather than less safely. Maybe they think we deserve to be harmed and therefor we shouldnt be trading tips on how to do it less harmfully. Maybe they are afraid that if more people are using drugs more safely than their horror stories will lose their effect and they wont be able to scare their children as effectively.