Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 2.10.09 - Super-LSD sparks drug warning in Adelaide

kingpin007

Bluelighter
Super-LSD sparks drug warning in AdelaideSuper-LSD sparks drug warning in Adelaide

Posted Fri Oct 2, 2009 10:39am AEST
Updated Fri Oct 2, 2009 8:35pm AEST

r446335_2163575.jpg

Police are worried about a hallucinogenic drug which they say is becoming more prevalent on Adelaide streets.

They say the illegal drug DOI has effects even more marked than those experienced when taking LSD.

The drug is similar in appearance and effects to LSD, but the hallucinations it causes can last up to three days longer.

Authorities say other short-term effects include mood swings and nausea, but effects can vary significantly from one user to another.

Police think production of the drug could be happening in South Australia.

Detective Inspector John De Candia says it has been detected in the metropolitan area but also seized in SA's south-east.

"It seems to be something predominantly in South Australia, there has been a seizure in Queensland but the majority are in South Australia and it's probably been over the last month or two or three months where it's started to emerge," he said.

"One of the street names for it can be wangers, there's also the name of it as doctor eye.

"They maybe selling it as trips, as LSD, and the concern is the fact that LSD may have a reaction after probably two hours or three hours and last up to 12 hours - they may not get an effect from this drug for about 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 hours."

Jeff Munro from the Australian Drug Foundation says DOI has been found in the United States for some time but rarely in Australia until now.

"There are certainly health dangers with this drug and it's a drug that people should be very wary of," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/10/02/2702943.htm

SUPER LSD. lol.

is he holding up the actual blotters or just copies of them? I've never heard of either of those designs.

Last edited:
"They maybe selling it as trips, as LSD, and the concern is the fact that LSD may have a reaction after probably two hours or three hours and last up to 12 hours - they may not get an effect from this drug for about 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 hours

FACT - Even on a full stomach, LSD is felt within 1.5 hours MAX Peaking within another 1.5 hours

FACT - Even on a full stomach DOI is felt within 3 hours MAX not 4, 5, 6, 7 or hahaha 8 hours what the fuck?!!!

For fuck sakes cops and reporters, do some fucking research

I hate DOI and the cunts laying it on paper but please report the facts

It would take a massive dose to last 3 days longer than LSD (84 hours!) and the visual effects are gone within 20-30 hours at doses of 10mg. My guess is most DOI tabs are between 1 and 2mg, you can't fit much more on a tab.

LSD shits on DOI for hallucinations and overall trip so i wish they'd stop enticing novices to try it by stating that it's more full on than LSD. Maybe they want they're kids taking it??? It's like waving a red flag at a bull

BTW the funky monkey print can be bought online and has been circulating Vic soaked in LSD not stinking DOI

SUPER LSD. lol.

is he holding up the actual blotters or just copies of them? I've heard of either of those designs.

More like super shit hallucinogenic amphetamine

They are scanned and blown up pics of tabs

Here's the monkeys http://blotterart.com/3wisemonkeys.aspx

DOI info http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/doi/doi.shtml

(with 3.5 mg) I was at a full crashing +++ for about three or four hours. There was none of the LSD sparkle, but there were moments of `light-headedness' where one could move sideways with reality. I could leave where I was right over there, and come over here and get a strange but authentic view of where the `there' was that I had left. It would be out-of-body, except that the body came over here with me rather than staying there. This doesn't make sense now, but it sure did then. There was no trace of body impact, and I slept late that evening, but with some guardedness due to the intense imagery. This was no more intense than with 3.0 milligrams, but it was a little bit more to the unreal side.

From here http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal067.shtml

Last edited:
r446335_2163575.jpg

Jeez I heard DOx blotters were larger than usual...but this is ridiculous!! :D:p

"One of the street names for it can be wangers, there's also the name of it as doctor eye.

Honestly...where do they get these names from? Who'd ever ask their dealer for wangers or doctors eyes?!

And PMA pills...fuck off they're called flat liners on the street!

:X:X:X

I have emailed the ABC to find out where they get the "3 days longer than LSD" quote from

The police don't mention such duration on the news interview but do say it is more toxic and longer lasting than LSD which is true

WaNgy Doc eYeS :)

Where do they come up with this shit?! This is the third article in a couple days to bang on about DOI lasting 3 days longer than LSD. The media are a bunch of fucking morons.

Cause it too hard to look up the facts about a drug, it's much easier to blast it as evil no-no super dangerous drug flooding the streets. Fuckin wanks

Honestly...where do they get these names from? Who'd ever ask their dealer for wangers or doctors eyes?!

And PMA pills...fuck off they're called flat liners on the street!

:X:X:X

DOI blotters are called wangers around here, never heard doctors eye tho haha.

Such a horrible substance... definitely a worry that theres so much getting around with people thinking its LSD.

Such a horrible substance... definitely a worry that theres so much getting around with people thinking its LSD.

Well there you go! Wangers it is lol

Still no reply from the ABC...

LOL i feel LSD kickin in 15-20 mins. Waaaay faster thatn shrooms which normaly takes 1.5 hours then gradually but very slowly builds up. Whats all the hype about DOI? Your right Psilo acid shits over any DOx chemical. Super LSD:)) That picture (which i dont think is any drug at all) that he is holding is hilarious LOL Lets buy sum super LSD monkey / fish tabs hahahaha

Haha...Wangers ay? I've honestly never heard of that. I'll make sure I ask my dealer if he has been sitting on any Wangers. 8):p

I happily retract my statement then!!

LOL i feel LSD kickin in 15-20 mins. Waaaay faster thatn shrooms which normaly takes 1.5 hours then gradually but very slowly builds up. Whats all the hype about DOI? Your right Psilo acid shits over any DOx chemical. Super LSD:)) That picture (which i dont think is any drug at all) that he is holding is hilarious LOL Lets buy sum super LSD monkey / fish tabs hahahaha

Yes, i usually feel LSD within half an hour

As i said earlier, the monkeys are actual blotters but i am yet to see or hear of them layed with DO*. Maybe someone from S.A can clear that up?

I have confirmed the fish print to be DOI through a friend from Adelaide. They mentioned LSD monkey tabs and hadn't heard of DOI monkey's so far. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THERE IS NOT DOI MONKEY TABS IN CIRCULATION!

I ingested LSD monkeys in Vic back in early June and haven't seen them since, they were LSD, small, thin and tasteless.

You can soak paper with anything (that is active at small doses) you want and the same pre-printed blotter is available world wide so
IF IT'S BITTER IT'S A SPITTER

Cops could be showing anything to the media as a scare tactic

"Just say no" hahaha

LSD forever %)

I find it interesting that psychedelic's are becoming prevalent enough that its making news headlines. This is evidence of just how many people are seeking out LSD..

Sure it's DOI but im certain people buying it are buying it under the assumption its LSD. And its widespread enough to warrant them posting a news article about it.. that along with several other news articles about DMT. Do i see a big resurgence of psychedelics amongst major society in soon years? :)

I find it interesting that psychedelic's are becoming prevalent enough that its making news headlines. This is evidence of just how many people are seeking out LSD..

Sure it's DOI but im certain people buying it are buying it under the assumption its LSD. And its widespread enough to warrant them posting a news article about it.. that along with several other news articles about DMT. Do i see a big resurgence of psychedelics amongst major society in soon years? :)

It's already happening

I wouldn't hold your breath, I think the media are just looking for new topics to spark some good old fashioned moral panic

LSD is going to become more and more popular I think with all these doggies sniffing people at festivals