Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 2.10.09 - Super-LSD sparks drug warning in Adelaide

It can go either way

Wouldn't recommend dosing it outside of the psy trance scene

Even then i have run into trouble but most of the time i have connected with music and the people on a whole new level

I like going to see bands such as tool mashed on acid and smoking chang

Candy flipping kicks ass

It's all about pre planning and positive thinking

+1 for tool on psychadelics :)

I've never been able to see or hear anything outside of my mind on changa.

Wow....I might just get some acid next week and sit home listening to tool. Tool puts me in a trance even when I'm sober, can't imagine it when I'm tripping.

Wow....I might just get some acid next week and sit home listening to tool. Tool puts me in a trance even when I'm sober, can't imagine it when I'm tripping.

Tripping is the bloody best thing there is. I listen to chill music. Nothin and i mean NOTHING has ever beaten this type of music whilst tripping. This music will put u in a trance totally whilst sober. On acid i cant even explain it. Its so hectic. Im normally into house music but it sounds weird on acid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXzeOLGXJeo

They have alot more good songs but this is my favorite<3

And a bit more speedier music if u wanna snap out of the headfuk acid gives u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-5lQNxcmOA&feature=related

Listen to this on the peak of an acid trip and you'll appreciate this band more than you EVER could sober. I can't even describe the feelings that you get, i was in another world, floating in an abyss of ecstatic vibrations all linked together and controlled by each and every guitar riff or crash drum.

I kind of forgot i existed for a little while and was just enjoying this world full of fascinating, wonderful and unrecognizable emotions and sounds. For a brief moment i was god and I was filled with unlimited power and knowledge and wisdom.

Then all of a sudden the song finished.. I was pretty disappointed when i opened my eyes and saw this boring room on this boring planet with my limited power :(

Do it none the less: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiV_ue-PbL4

I really can't see how LSD can be used as a replacement party drug. Everybody I've talked to who has tried LSD socially due to the state of pills at the moment all say it's too much to handle. I've dosed at a festival before once myself, and got destroyed. Doubt I'd ever try it in that environment again, it was like a nightmare.

It comes down to the individual. I know a lot of people that love taking LSD at raves/clubs, but it takes a certain type I think, a lot of people can't handle it in that setting, and some just can't handle it period, which is why I don't see it ever becoming mainstream in the sense that MDMA is, just too much potential to go wrong, whereas I dare anyone to not enjoy themselves on MDMA (assuming purity etc).

Imagine your getting ready to go to a festival. Your excited and the adrenalin is rushing through you and the atmosphere is great. Now imagine that on LSD.

XD

Yup. The flip side is that it amplifies the bad shit by 1000 too. You get interviewed by cops, or some dickhead tries to fight you, or you see some dude blow out, or you're stuck in the line for 45 minutes between a bunch of sweaty bored festival goers under the beating sun in 38 degree heat. Not so fun on acid :(

Acid isnt good for clubs n festivals. I almost went insane. They dont call the club drugs that for no reason.

I've had mixed result with it at clubs. First time had some amazing moments, but after a few hours it got too much, and the lack of a place to just sit the fuck down and get away from the music/people really brought the trip down. The second time I candyflipped, and it was amazingly fun, the whole club felt like it was warping into a primal temple where people came to worship the music by dancing. Third time was a candyflip and I was so fucked it's hard to ascribe a positive or negative value to it. Was just completely off the planet.

I've had mixed result with it at clubs. First time had some amazing moments, but after a few hours it got too much, and the lack of a place to just sit the fuck down and get away from the music/people really brought the trip down. The second time I candyflipped, and it was amazingly fun, the whole club felt like it was warping into a primal temple where people came to worship the music by dancing. Third time was a candyflip and I was so fucked it's hard to ascribe a positive or negative value to it. Was just completely off the planet.

Haha sounds like u had a blast. The problem with me is that i had to sit down and i was hearing no music and peoples voices coming from 10 diff places. I couldnt take it too long so i had to double drop sum white hearts so i can come out of the almost "bad trip". After that i had the most best nite, similar as what u felt lol. I saw myself dancing from above and everything was warping and morphing and everyone was enjoying the music. I think i was so fuked i was reaching for all the lights and lasers and what not lol hahahaha

In the morning for sum reason my eyes went purple like i had a black eye and my eyes were so red it was freaky. I remember at the end of the nite whilst walkin out of the club my eyes started to water so bad for no reason. It felt like someone had poured bleach or chlorine into my eyes and it was watering so bad i had to get a tissue and wipe my whole cheeks as it was running down. Other than that i had a blast =D

I wouldn't hold your breath, I think the media are just looking for new topics to spark some good old fashioned moral panic

This.

Tho admittedly, psychedelics are making a big time come back and the shear number of 2c* that have been going around the last two years has probably helped.

LOL i feel LSD kickin in 15-20 mins. Waaaay faster thatn shrooms which normaly takes 1.5 hours then gradually but very slowly builds up. Whats all the hype about DOI? Your right Psilo acid shits over any DOx chemical. Super LSD:)) That picture (which i dont think is any drug at all) that he is holding is hilarious LOL Lets buy sum super LSD monkey / fish tabs hahahaha

Oh boy your posts make me laugh, I have a picture of a picture, of a piece of a trip.... id please:p

Oh boy your posts make me laugh, I have a picture of a picture, of a piece of a trip.... id please:p

The reason why i said that lol is because when authorities handle (everyone should) drugs then they should be wearing gloves at the minimum. Acid and the DOx substances can absorb through the skin. There are certain precautions that one would need to take whilst handling large amounts of drugs.

Yup. The flip side is that it amplifies the bad shit by 1000 too. You get interviewed by cops, or some dickhead tries to fight you, or you see some dude blow out, or you're stuck in the line for 45 minutes between a bunch of sweaty bored festival goers under the beating sun in 38 degree heat. Not so fun on acid :(

None of those things would really impact my day. No big deal haha.

Going to Stereosonic tripping mildly I think.

you must have one strong head!

Wish some wangers would make it into my little resting hole :p

Anyone here experienced with DOC? Scored sum powdered DOC. Gonna give that a go pretty soon. I heard its much better than DOI. How is the body load?

I wont ever forget Stereosonic 2008..

I went there mainly for Infected Mushroom, i dosed 3 tabs of LSD at once, and then proceeded to double drop 2 pills about 1 hour later. I could barley stand up, let alone know what was happening around me.

The pills eased the nervous tension i had walking through the masses on 3 tabs, really made for an awesome time watching infected play, but that was probably my limit for that atmosphere.

One pill and one tab made my Infected Mushroom experience at that Stereosonic oh so incredible!

I think I'll do it again this time around. :D