• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 12.6.09 - New killer cocaine on streets ( methylmethcathinone )

I havnt found any information that suggested its illegal. Everyone is just guessing.

Well cathinone and methcathinone are illegal aren't they? So I imagine a pretty strong case could be put up with the analog laws.

I am pretty sure the picture in the article was the one from the Townsville bust last year.

Hopefully its cheaper, I might give it a goif so, but coke doesnt doit for me simply due to the price.

I am pretty sure the picture in the article was the one from the Townsville bust last year.

NEWS: 4-methylmethcathinone in Cairns

Cairns-WebUsual-CP18JUN08P101-CC102113-PILLS.jpg

Look similar???? 8o

It might be a different pic but they look very very similar. They were everywhere in Cairns according to a quite a few people.

These caps were everwhere in Melbourne at the end of last year for about 4 months, sold for the same price as a pill.

The caps I came across werent full, they looked full because the powder wasn't completely dry and stuck to the cap

These caps were everwhere in Melbourne at the end of last year for about 4 months, sold for the same price as a pill.

The caps I came across werent full, they looked full because the powder wasn't completely dry and stuck to the cap

That sounds more like the gen. 2 Neos.

It's clearly an analog. Il even direct you towards some more infomation.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=349040&highlight=neo+doves&page=6

*Pd
Legal: Under Australian law, in most states 4-Methylmethcathinone can be considered an analogue of the scheduled (illicit) drug methcathinone.

Under Aussie law, jsut about anything they want is an analog :p

I was under the impression that was only in the A.C.T, covered by federal law, and QLD due to the new analogue laws. It would REALLY be great to hear a definitive answer on this from someone who knows what the real truth is?

Has anyone in Australia actually been charged for possesion/trafficking of 4-MMC?

I'm sure they could make the charges stick if they cared enough. If I had any dealings with 4mmc I would treat it just like any other scheduled substance as far as being careful with it goes.

I'm sure they could make the charges stick if they cared enough. If I had any dealings with 4mmc I would treat it just like any other scheduled substance as far as being careful with it goes.

For sure. I wouldn't touch it, it's dodgy as. I am just trying to work out if anyone has actually been done for 4-MMC?

I was under the impression that was only in the A.C.T, covered by federal law, and QLD due to the new analogue laws. It would REALLY be great to hear a definitive answer on this from someone who knows what the real truth is?

Has anyone in Australia actually been charged for possesion/trafficking of 4-MMC?

True. They should not be able to bust you for simply possessing 4-MMC unless the State's analogue laws cover it (i.e. QLD at this point in time) BUT the moment you to something that invokes the jurisdiction of the federales i.e. use a phone to sell it, acquire it through the postal system, take it to Canberra or other Cth Territory etc etc etc. well then u can be busted under the federal legislation under which 4-MMC is definitely an analogue ("substantially similar" to a substance that is listed in the Act) and ur doing time.

There's been a flood of caps in hobart lately sold as mdxx, i dont think they even have whizz in them, I'm not into research chems but have a few friends who are who suggest that they're mephedrone caps... Yuk.

yeah its pretty sad.... the ones i have seen have some powder mixed(tasted like no doz)

LOL at "the synthetic version of crack cocaine", they have just totally pulled that out there ass! I haven't heard of too much of this stuff going around but the only price I was ever quoted certainly was not near the cost of cocaine.

These look like the caps that were being sold as MDMA in Melbourne for a good 6 months last year. They're use was well-spread within the psy scene in particular. Felt very similiar to MDMA. they have a very strong smell (my wallet still stinks of the stuff from months ago) and a very strong burn and taste when snorted. Definately didn't feel like cocaine or amphetamines
Does anyone think the ones in the article may be refering to the same ones?

Article is obviously referring to mephedrone (4-MMC) imo. Couldn't believe how many things are wrong with that article when reading it. Why are people paying so much for this stuff. I got a couple grams online for a very cheap price. It should be specifically made illegal. Too many silly people are gonna get them selves fucked up because they beleive legal is safe. Mephedrone is one of those things which is good when your high, but after a few times your realise there is something not right about it. I can see this turning out very bad, going to breed a generation of people who will become the next lot of anti-drug campaigners. "I got fucked up on something that no one knew anything about, now i have all these probelms. All drugs are bad, just get drunk".

God silly drug users annoy me.