• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Need help w/ brain fry after a meth binge

darvocet21

Bluelighter
What do you recommend, besides abstaining, exercising and nutrition? (Legal or illegal, I don't discriminate)

Bpc-157 seems potentially promising from some of the studies I've seen, but no personal experience
Thanks I'm going to look into it. I'm hitting hard the ashwagandha, l-tyrosine, but my local Whole Foods is out of instant release capsules of NAC (n-acetylcysteine) which every recreational drug user should have in their medicine cabinet, they only had this cruddy sustained release version full of magnesium stearate and like four other types of binders. Ironic huh that I'm such a health nut, but I've always been that way that's just the way my mother raised me.
Plus I picked up grass-fed ground beef, fresh vegetables which I'm going to cook up right now. (My voice to text printed that out as "hook up" ... smartass phone

If you are a rat there is a decent amount of research-based evidence that seroquel attenuates a great deal of meth-induced neurotoxocity. In humans, my personal experience is that it flattens a comedown enormously. Obviously it has it critics and numerous side effects. But taking it only occasionally following a binge seems to be quite effective at limiting the damage. It reverses neurodegeneration and undoes memory impairment.

If you are a rat there is a decent amount of research-based evidence that seroquel attenuates a great deal of meth-induced neurotoxocity. In humans, my personal experience is that it flattens a comedown enormously. Obviously it has it critics and numerous side effects. But taking it only occasionally following a binge seems to be quite effective at limiting the damage. It reverses neurodegeneration and undoes memory impairment.
I resemble that remark!
forget-mickey-mouse-mickey-rat-is-far-cooler-18460-1283789899-19.jpg

Aside from the obvious and everything mentioned I found Tyrosine helped me, but I suffer fatigue regardless of stim usage. If you can get some modafinil or armodafinil that'll clear the fog for a day so you can get some work done. Also high dosage caffeine pills.

Like fucking nutrition dude. Sleep. Water. Breaks. I know you dont want those answers but its absolutely true. A little moderation goes a long way as well. Ive rarely gone over a half g a day. Which is actually TONS but many use more, especially around these parts.

usually im a couple to few points.

Downer drugs can help stabilize somewhat, but be very careful. If you dont know your own limits and how to pace its extremely dangerous and youll just wind up with polysubstance addiction. Coming from experience. This is not a fun drug when it turns on you.

Aside from the obvious and everything mentioned I found Tyrosine helped me, but I suffer fatigue regardless of stim usage. If you can get some modafinil or armodafinil that'll clear the fog for a day so you can get some work done. Also high dosage caffeine pills.
Oh I don't need to clear the fog I need to repair my frayed nerves. I'm rattled and still have a ringing in my ears as if I'd listened to loud music. Does anyone else get that?

Perhaps I'm extra sensitive to the adverse effects but more likely I just overdid it. Incidentally I haven't taken l-tyrosine in years but even 1,000 mg on an empty stomach I found out today is too stimulating, as was caffeine earlier. The high protein meal really helped. And chilling with the neighbors super-affectionate cat who came for a visit and camped out on my bed for a half hour.

But this tinnitus is really bothering me, a high-pitched frequency that is difficult to ignore. I've always had transitory ringing in my ears but this is persistent & only goes away when I sleep.

Last edited:
Like fucking nutrition dude. Sleep. Water. Breaks. I know you dont want those answers but its absolutely true. A little moderation goes a long way as well. Ive rarely gone over a half g a day. Which is actually TONS but many use more, especially around these parts.

usually im a couple to few points.

Downer drugs can help stabilize somewhat, but be very careful. If you dont know your own limits and how to pace its extremely dangerous and youll just wind up with polysubstance addiction. Coming from experience. This is not a fun drug when it turns on you.
No risk of me becoming a tweaker! I'm constitutionally predisposed to opioids. Interesting, towards the tail end of the 4-5 days of excessive use (smoked) I took kratom and it was awful, made my vision go all blurry and only increased the dysphoria. That's no good, no bueno, when the plant allies you rely on to stabilize wind up turning on you!

No risk of me becoming a tweaker! I'm constitutionally predisposed to opioids. Interesting, towards the tail end of the 4-5 days of excessive use (smoked) I took kratom and it was awful, made my vision go all blurry and only increased the dysphoria. That's no good, no bueno, when the plant allies you rely on to stabilize wind up turning on you!
I was a heroin addict before I became a tweaker. Theres actually a swathe of opoid addicts who have turned to meth eventually, since its cheap and around and can ease the pain somewhat. Be careful. Its the hardest drug to quit. Over 92% of addicts (meth) in a study which followed 3 years through recovery attempts relapsed. Out of those only 20% got off again.

I was a heroin addict before I became a tweaker. Theres actually a swathe of opoid addicts who have turned to meth eventually, since its cheap and around and can ease the pain somewhat. Be careful. Its the hardest drug to quit. Over 92% of addicts (meth) in a study which followed 3 years through recovery attempts relapsed. Out of those only 20% got off again.
All the long-term self-respecting tweakers I know are very mellow people you'd never imagine were daily users. Stuff never mellows me out or facilitates getting things done. I just get more and more frazzled.

All the long-term self-respecting tweakers I know are very mellow people you'd never imagine were daily users. Stuff never mellows me out or facilitates getting things done. I just get more and more frazzled.
Even long term users have their moments. It comes with the territory. Weve just adapted. Maladapted.

As a matter of fact. Many just get crazier and crazier with time.

Even long term users have their moments. It comes with the territory. Weve just adapted. Maladapted.
Well I for one appreciate your maladaptation. And anyway who wants to be adapted to a world that's insane

Okay I just got out my old bottle of quetiapine. I'm even considering taking it. But I don't want to hero-dose...the pills are 100mg, which is a Gawd awful strength. So how much does the research recommend? I always found more than a 1/3 pill to be boundary-dissolving as in unconscious

Agree with this.

If none of this lying around, some general ITC anti inflamnatories and ohernergan helps a lot.

Also, taking yourself into a nice quiet place with the internet firmly off, door shut and some background white noise will help a lot. Anything you need to relax.

Some sports drinks/hydratyte/salvital to replenish fluids and electrolytes, a multivitamin, magnesium, a bloody good sandwich, Bob will be your uncle.

You will recover great, dont be tempted to redose and power on. Total waste of good drugs.