• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Need help w/ brain fry after a meth binge

Agree with this.

If none of this lying around, some general ITC anti inflamnatories and ohernergan helps a lot.

Also, taking yourself into a nice quiet place with the internet firmly off, door shut and some background white noise will help a lot. Anything you need to relax.

Some sports drinks/hydratyte/salvital to replenish fluids and electrolytes, a multivitamin, magnesium, a bloody good sandwich, Bob will be your uncle.

You will recover great, dont be tempted to redose and power on. Total waste of good drugs.
Frightfully good advice!

Only what is ohernergen ?

Okay I just got out my old bottle of quetiapine. I'm even considering taking it. But I don't want to hero-dose...the pills are 100mg, which is a Gawd awful strength. So how much does the research recommend? I always found more than a 1/3 pill to be boundary-dissolving as in unconscious
Depends on your goals. To sleep things off you only need 50 mg if you still have meth in your system. Normally after 48 hours awake I take 25-50 mg and get a good 6 hour sleep feeling refreshed. However, if I’ve been awake 72 hours, am feeling really shattered, totally sketched out, and only had my last bowl half an hour ago but can’t go on I might take up to 100 mg.

At sub 100 mg levels seroquel is basically a really strong and sedating anti-histamine. It’s only becomes an anti-psychotic above around 150-200 mg.

Without knowing exactly what condition you’re in I’d say go for half a pill. But if you are really sketched out 100 mg won’t hurt you. It might make you sleep for 12 hours though and feel like a zombie tomorrow. Don’t be tempted to get amped up again if you wake up with a foggy head for a while.

FYI for genuine psychosis they start the dosing at around 4-500 mg and go much larger. So you are really only dealing with baby doses.

Depends on your goals. To sleep things off you only need 50 mg if you still have meth in your system. Normally after 48 hours awake I take 25-50 mg and get a good 6 hour sleep feeling refreshed. However, if I’ve been awake 72 hours, am feeling really shattered, totally sketched out, and only had my last bowl half an hour ago but can’t go on I might take up to 100 mg.

At sub 100 mg levels seroquel is basically a really strong and sedating anti-histamine. It’s only becomes an anti-psychotic above around 150-200 mg.

Without knowing exactly what condition you’re in I’d say go for half a pill. But if you are really sketched out 100 mg won’t hurt you. It might make you sleep for 12 hours though and feel like a zombie tomorrow. Don’t be tempted to get amped up again if you wake up with a foggy head for a while.

FYI for genuine psychosis they start the dosing at around 4-500 mg and go much larger. So you are really only dealing with baby doses.
Simply put, start 50mg if you want to sleep.

I knew this guy who was on 1200mg.holy fuck that was crazy. I took one of his 200mg pills about 10 years ago or so and I actually fainted on my feet. Collapsed stone cold, for a few seconds. Needed a cab home a little while later.

I’m on Seroquel and lexapro for anxiety/depression. My doctor really didn’t want to prescribe the seroquel because she didn’t think it was necessary and that the lexapro would be enough. I told her that the seroquel helps me deal with the psychosis that sometimes accompanies my major depressive episodes and she pretty much said what you said, that the dosage I was taking (25-50mg) was only putting me to sleep. I wasn’t taking nearly enough to feel the antipsychotic effects. Go figure.

But it really does help me come down, even at this low dose. I think the most I’ve taken was like 150mg and all I remember was feeling super relaxed in my bath tub, then I slept all day.

Nowadays I’ve started back taking Kratom as well. Not really sure if it’s having much of an effect on my come downs, but it isn’t hindering either.

I’m on Seroquel and lexapro for anxiety/depression. My doctor really didn’t want to prescribe the seroquel because she didn’t think it was necessary and that the lexapro would be enough. I told her that the seroquel helps me deal with the psychosis that sometimes accompanies my major depressive episodes and she pretty much said what you said, that the dosage I was taking (25-50mg) was only putting me to sleep. I wasn’t taking nearly enough to feel the antipsychotic effects. Go figure.

But it really does help me come down, even at this low dose. I think the most I’ve taken was like 150mg and all I remember was feeling super relaxed in my bath tub, then I slept all day.

Nowadays I’ve started back taking Kratom as well. Not really sure if it’s having much of an effect on my come downs, but it isn’t hindering either.
Quality sleep itself has anti-depressive and anti-psychotic qualities. I actually take an anti-depressant called Valdoxan that works primarily by impacting the melatonin receptors in your brain and regulating your circadian rythyms. Works 10 x better than an SSRI with no mental or sexual side effects

Quality sleep itself has anti-depressive and anti-psychotic qualities. I actually take an anti-depressant called Valdoxan that works primarily by impacting the melatonin receptors in your brain and regulating your circadian rythyms. Works 10 x better than an SSRI with no mental or sexual side effects
I was on Valdoxan for a good year before it became too expensive and I swapped to venlaflaxine and mirtazapine. It's by far and large one of the best anti depressant medications out there with ZERO side effects. If it wasn't $60 a month I'd still be taking it, but between my blood pressure and CPTSD I'm already shelling out 70+ on meds each month.

Why not just take Melatonin instead? Sublingual liquids or dissolving tablets I best because much of it taken orally is destroyed in your gut. Why is this stuff better?
I never had good results with ssris for sleep or anything else, they only impact or impinge upon the effects of most psychoactives especially psychedelics

Thanks for the generous outpouring of helpful information and advice and most of all experiences. That's why I come to BL for the experience. Here's my report:

After taking 25 mg Seroquel, .5 mg Klonopin and 300mg Gabapentin I slept soundly for 9 hours, got up to pee and went back to sleep for another 3 hours. The ringing in my ears has diminished 80%, though it is still there. I have not had any cravings, although awoke both times with moderate fatigue related I think to the Seroquel. Since I am only prescribed Klonopin but occasionally dip into the Gabapentin I do attribute it to even that small dose.

Upon Awakening I took 500 mg l-tyrosine, ~150mg caffeine (~half of the remaining Stacker2 Extra Strength Energy Shot which had so overstimulated me 24 hours before) and one caplet of Himalaya brand organic ashwagandha with the following analysis provided on the box:
380 mg ashwagandha organic powder (root) 0.2% Withanolides, 0.76mg
280 mg ashwagandha extract (root) 0.5% Withanolides, 1.4mg
10 mg organic ashwagandha supercritical CO2 extract (root) Withania Somnifera 8% Withanolides, 0.8mg

Have had great results with this latest discovery... I'm almost ready to start a thread concerning ashwagandha, a medicinal herb with over a thousand years of safe use in Ayurvedic medicine. "Releases stress and boosts energy, rejuvenates adrenal function*" pretty much sums it up, without any of the jarring effects of caffeine or even tyrosine

Within 20 minutes the bleary-eyed feeling and fatigue evaporated without being replaced by overstimulation.

I also took my usual 12 capsules of kratom (2:1 Maengda:Bali) with a light, pleasing effect.

The old Gabapentin script which I originally hated is almost out (I always break them in half now, what an excellent and useful drug!) Now I found a use proper for the Quetiapine 100mg which I still have plenty of.

* these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, comprised of former and future executives and lobbyists of the Pharmaceutical Industry

Last edited:
Also, taking yourself into a nice quiet place with the internet firmly off
I never use the internet. Too much risk from hackers, viruses & e-worms.
I discovered this product years ago and have been using it ever since. I'm using it to talk to you right now.

Polish-20201227-222633284.jpg