NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the fuck is everyone?

OC80's anyone?

Gonna be a goooood night... and few days.

how you doin HoL?

still stayin clean?

yea man tuesday. the 4th was 6 months for me

also was my court date. i was suppossed to just go and accept a 12 month deffered probation sentence, but when my lawyer got there he took me out n the hall n was a little upset n was like "you know you have a theft charge too" and i was thinkin well yea i know i went to fuckin jail for it, but i told him yea n that i was gonna tell him sometime i just wasnt in a hurry cuz i hadnt gotten a letter from the city with my court date but yea as it turns out tuesday was my court date for both of them soo i hadta get a new court date for dec 13 but yea my lawyer said its gonna add to my probation but i wont get jail time but he aslo said i might not get deffered probation so they will likely stay on my record and i will likely loose my license

but yea since i dont have to go back to court till dec i have been smokin buds, also just copped some DMT today, soo thats pretty kool. dunno when ima try it tho, prob saturday, need a mg scale but supp i got enough for 4 'hits' soo we'll see.

not sure how many the old heads but iam out of rehab and living back at home now. not quite sure what do with myself need a job but just wanted to say ya heard bitches

good to see you around man, hope all was well in rehab
Aye Shake good to hear from you mang. I hope rehab wasn't the worst, I've been to one once and, well, what I can remember of it sucked. I was only there for the first 3 days of detox though.

I started working out again after I got clean, that sense of always bored really killed me. Thankfully, it goes away after a month or two IMO... or subsides a good bit.

i dunno man, shit still gets to me 6th months later, boredom definately kicks off the fiendin, when im working or hangin with the girl im fine but when im by myself i start fiendin sometimes

Where the fuck is everyone?

OC80's anyone?

Gonna be a goooood night... and few days.

OCs still in good supply in Oz.? not too easy to find round here anymore last i checked

@HoL @chainer

i'm still (kind of) alive. no worries.

appreciate your concern. <3

@TRM i haven't even been around but just glancing over your posts makes me want to beat you up. glad you're doing all right and all that as we were worried since you hadn't been around but jesus fuck man get a hobby. we get it. you love smoking weed.

substance, homie.

glad you're alive, hope everything is going ok for ya

HoL i was in a similar situation where i had a deferred sentence and on probation and i was blazing the entire time cuz they didnt piss test me once :)

but i never done DMT man tell me how that goes

Snoo memph?

HOL- I had DMT twice but I didn't get anything out of it. I think I used too much heat and burned it. It's tricky to smoke it, I guess you gotta do it just right. Also it tastes like shit -kind of like the smell of mothballs and spraypaint I guess would be the only way I can describe it. I've heard it's fucking awesome though and I've seen some of my friends go to the moon on it before after one hit so it's supposed to be pretty cool. Enjoy that hippycrack man, tell me how you like it

Also congrats on the 6 months man. I've been clean since I got my new job in the beginning of April myself (with the exception of 2 little slip-ups) so I guess that's 6 months here too.

Trip- you still got real OC80's down there? Shit man, it's been since like the beginning of the year last time I've seen those. I miss 'em dearly. It's weird knowing I'll never see them again. Kind of like all the old dudes and their quaaludes I suppose.

Last edited:
I'm back in my Homestate. My man seems to get his hands on anything even if it's in short supply. Hence the 80's.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

trm is being a complete tool

for those of you who have known me a long time and might have had dealings with me can you please tell this simple minded idiot that im not a cop

simple minded, maybe. stupid? no

fool!

and we already discussed this memphis

memph is definitely a narc. got popped in '08 thanks to his bullshit lies.

it was on some prostitution shit but still

do not say that about memph.

you're a mean guy and a moron, trm.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about himself.

Morning fuckers
slept for 3 hours and woke up still drunk, WOO

time to start drinking again

Anyone got anything exciting goin on today?

I'm prepreprepredrinking, then going to a frat costume party. sooo stoked.

what about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.