Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Name the best television shows you have seen last twenty years

Game of thrones is the worst show I know of for true project fear, doom and gloom.

The effect of the programme, choreography, plot, themes, sound, energy etc is a very powerful weapon and has a very negative effect on our biology and cells and consciousnesx.

Which is why they made it, and went all out to make it as captivating as possible.

Myself, lately, I get far more pleasure, enjoyment and therapy from watching fishing dvd's.

I never understood the GoT hype get. I admit that the first season and some of the second were very good but from then on it became very boring and slow. But that it's almost a defect of all HBO productions
I don't want to talk about the ending that was dog shit. My brother was a fan of the series and it was funny to see him totally disappointed and angry haha.

Shit. I have the first season of The Sopranos on Bluray but have I never seen it? Is it as good as the critics say?? Last time I got carried away by critics I was so disappointed (The Wire).
So disappointed with The Wire? :( never heard that before. I watched it when I was like 17, and I thought it was just okay, fast forward a couple years and when I watched it again, I thought it was by far the greatest TV series I had ever seen.
The Sopranos is great, but slow for some and there are some less interesting/good points throughout the show. If you do want to dive into a 'classic' HBO drama, I'd wager that Boardwalk Empire is a good one.

The Sopranos was all the rage, but to me is just another craftily disguised dressed up as raw, exciting life, tool to make you more unhappy and at unease deep inside your mind.

Oh hey...I've got a great shout- Sabrina the Teenage Witch!
Any show that can have this effect is a great fucking show in my book =D

So disappointed with The Wire? :( never heard that before. I watched it when I was like 17, and I thought it was just okay, fast forward a couple years and when I watched it again, I thought it was by far the greatest TV series I had ever seen.
The Sopranos is great, but slow for some and there are some less interesting/good points throughout the show. If you do want to dive into a 'classic' HBO drama, I'd wager that Boardwalk Empire is a good one.

Yeah Boardwalk Empire was great. I watched allá seasons. One of the few HBO seriesthat I have watched complete with The Night of, although the latter was just a miniseries. About The Wire, I think I was just not in the ''mood''. I watched until episode 15 of the first season and couldnt continue, very slow and too many characters.

Any tips on what the best season of suits is?

I've watched the first 3 episodes of suits s01 and enjoyed it.

I thought the only good season of boardwalk empire was s01.

They are really good. A lot of the performances are really good. Rami Malek/Snafu and Sledge/Mazzello. Rome with Kevin McKidd and Ray Stevenson. Polly Walker and Ciarán Hinds.

I never understood the GoT hype get. I admit that the first season and some of the second were very good but from then on it became very boring and slow. But that it's almost a defect of all HBO productions
I don't want to talk about the ending that was dog shit. My brother was a fan of the series and it was funny to see him totally disappointed and angry haha.
That's why I never watched that crap farther than a few episodes.
I just read the books :/ They're absolutely amazing. The show's just Tits & Violence. Not that I've got anything against tits, quite the contrary, but that's not why I watch a show; also it's hard to pay attention as a dude, when those get shoved in your face all the time.

edit: Like the FIRST thing you see of Dany is her naked, and anyone who's read the books is like "DUDE she's 13! I don't care how old the actress is!" Just gross, the entire series.

Doctor Who's great of course.
But usually I just watch kid's shows like Ducktales. Too much graphic violence freaks me out, and too many series have that.

Last edited:
1- Sons of Anarchy

2- Mayans MC

3-Narcos

4-Narcos Mexico

5-50 cent's Power

6-The Wire

7-Law and order (original series)

8-Law and order (United kingdom Series)

9-Bad Blood

10-Mr Inbetween

11-Underbelly (The gangland war's)

12-Underbelly 2 (The Tale of two cities)

13-Underbelly 3 (The golden mile)ty

14- Underbelly files (The man who got away)

15-Killing Time ( Rise and fall of criminal defence lawyer Andrew Fraser,)
Twin Peaks

Dude seriously....how good is Sabrina?

I can't believe how good it is and not one person recommended it to me to watch
Well, that’s a timely question.

I’ve been weeding out the Satanists in the mainstream for some time now.

Penn and Teller, 100%.

Anything promoting the occult in open air, dressed as entertainment, you can be dead sure is of satanic origin, source, purposes.

Sabrina the teenage Witch is an outright Satanic show.

It’s apparently very lighthearted, fun, cheerful, happy actresses, sexy women and men (I’m a straight male but I can spot a good looking guy.)

I’m n shock right now. Pink Floyd, under my blind nose my whole life.

The Fuckers. CD’s are heading to the wheelie bin.

I would be forsaking myself to encourage anybody down any such avenues, including Sabrina the Teenage witch. Appears to be fun. Like so many things, when it’s all just part of the comprehensive overall program.

A year ago, maybe 2 hours even, I might have responded very different but there is only time to be real now.

See the issue is that it ended in 2000, so 21 years ago.

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina​

2018 ‧ Mystery ‧ 4 seasons
7.5/10 · IMDb 81% · Rotten Tomatoes 8.8/10 · TV.com
This adaptation of the "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" tale is a dark coming-of-age story that traffics in horror and the occult. In the reimagined origin story, Sabrina Spellman wrestles to reconcile her dual nature -- half-witch, half-mortal --...
No. of episodes: 36 (list of episodes)
Related shows: Riverdale
Original release: October 26, 2018 –; December 31, 2020

Am gonna have to watch The Wire

Sooo many many people whose opinion I respect rate it so highly and I can see many on here do too....even my damn kids keep telling me I'll love it...yet I've attempted 3 times and not got past ep.1 each time...am gonna give it another go and commit to watching up to Ep.5 and then sack it off for good it it doesn't grab me

Loving the Sabrina shouts, Satanic or not..........(The Devil has all the best drugs and music anyway)

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina​

2018 ‧ Mystery ‧ 4 seasons
7.5/10 · IMDb 81% · Rotten Tomatoes 8.8/10 · TV.com
This adaptation of the "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" tale is a dark coming-of-age story that traffics in horror and the occult. In the reimagined origin story, Sabrina Spellman wrestles to reconcile her dual nature -- half-witch, half-mortal --...
No. of episodes: 36 (list of episodes)
Related shows: Riverdale
Original release: October 26, 2018 –; December 31, 2020
I was making a joke :p I get that people don't get them though, they're pretty lame.
Dunno, I still like the old one better, because of the cat.

But for a modern series I think it's pretty good. Still don't understand how they got to use some parallel non-evil version of Nicholas Scratch in a non-Marvel universe, but it has lots of fun moments in general. Not many modern series are good, so I think that's a big plus. Too bad the good ones always get cancelled :D (who the fuck cancelled my name is earl?!)