R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My man wants to watch me have sex with other men

• Thread starter curiousbutconfused
  • Start date
The experience will never work, as hot as it sounds. It won't work

As long as you're both cool with it there's nothing wrong with it. I did this with my ex and we both loved it.

Just sounds like a way to spice up your sex life, I recently told my girlfriend that im bi, and that I like to make sex videos and our relationship is so much better now. We want to have 3somes and sex with other couples, we both love the idea. She also really wants to see me give a guy head.

So i loved the fantasy of watching my wife fuck another man as well as join in on her. I have even let her meet one of the men on her own for an afternoon of sex at a hotel. It was both exhilarating and a mind fuck, i realized that all my doubts are my own fear and we have a great relationship with open communication. We have even had another guy stay with us for a few nights but I'm ready to go to the next level and let her have a fling. She likes the idea of the taboo but knowing she isn't doing anything wrong. I dontlipe using labels but I'm becoming interested in "cuckold" where she tells me what she wants and i also want her to enjoy and get the most from each experience. I don't like the direct humiliation such as small cock or nasty talking as i have a high self esteem, but more in directive with her saying she wants to fuck a guy or is attracted to him, or the sex is great or his dick is big, etc. Love to hear other experiences and thoughts. Im just getting a voyueristic/exhibistionist kick from the thread.

First question: do you want to do it? If not, then all the rest of the issues are moot.

However, if you're a strong couple then introducing other people to your bedroom play can be brilliant fun. It's definitely not cheating because there are no lies or deceit. And if you're very confident with each other then it can be fantastic watching someone you're really into give pleasure to someone else - you can watch, smug in the knowledge that a) someone else is being treated to the attentions of your excellent partner and b) the third party is going to go away and you two are going to curl up together afterwards and talk about it and it becomes a part of your history. I think it can be an incredibly bonding thing to do with the right person.

You say he wants to watch you - again, if you're a strong couple, there is nothing like showing off like this for your partner. Fucking someone else while you look into the eyes of someone you love and know they're hugely getting off on the view and knowing that they're also thrilled that you're having a good time is also incredibly bonding.

One thing to beware of, tho, which is that being the F in an MFM threesome can be pretty tiring! you're the centre of attention and that can be a bit intense.
My wife and I often invite another man to spend the night with us . We just use him as a sex toy, basically. She loves being the center of attention and I love watching her have a good time. We never play alone.We both feel that wouldn't be right. I very much enjoy teaming up with another man,or more,and give my love a great night of sex. It's not for everyone, but it can be a lot of fun.
First question: do you want to do it? If not, then all the rest of the issues are moot.

However, if you're a strong couple then introducing other people to your bedroom play can be brilliant fun. It's definitely not cheating because there are no lies or deceit. And if you're very confident with each other then it can be fantastic watching someone you're really into give pleasure to someone else - you can watch, smug in the knowledge that a) someone else is being treated to the attentions of your excellent partner and b) the third party is going to go away and you two are going to curl up together afterwards and talk about it and it becomes a part of your history. I think it can be an incredibly bonding thing to do with the right person.

You say he wants to watch you - again, if you're a strong couple, there is nothing like showing off like this for your partner. Fucking someone else while you look into the eyes of someone you love and know they're hugely getting off on the view and knowing that they're also thrilled that you're having a good time is also incredibly bonding.

One thing to beware of, tho, which is that being the F in an MFM threesome can be pretty tiring! you're the centre of attention and that can be a bit intense.

i think if i were a girl, & my BF asked me to fuck another guy while he watched or whatever, i would not even give him the politness of a goodbye. i would think i was nothing more to him than a cumdumpter & feel like i was being used as a prop rather than a person.
+100%
I agree with you completely. I don't understand this situation.

Well I’m female and the idea of watching my man sleep with someone else is a bit of a turn on for me too.

I haven’t DONE it, and who knows, I might freak out and be a jealous bitch if it actually happened, I don’t think anyone that hasn’t been there can say for sure how they will react.

There’s taking your sex life to a new level and then there’s fanatasy.
Some fantasies should be left where they are. In your mind.

You need to be 100% comfortable with it or you’ll fuck your relationship

Well this is an interesting one and i'm curious as to how common this is.

My man and I have been in a relationship for 3+ years. Our sex life is great (always has been) and we live together. (BTW I'm female and have dreamed of a threesome with him and another man from time to time)

About 6 months ago he mentioned a fantasy he has, to watch me having sex with another man (possibly more than one simultaneously) and possibly join in on the act.

At first, I was worried because I thought it was a type of cheating and thought a lot of guilt would come out of it, as I'm very loyal and i would never cheat on him. But as we talked about it, I started to open up to the idea and thought it would be fun, and to fulfil his fantasy, hell yeah why not, as long as it doesnt wreck our relationship.
Nothing came of it, although I can tell that it turns him on when he thinks about it or when it comes up when we're in the sack.

Fast forward to 6 months later (now) and he still thinks about it, and he tells me that its quite often. He wants me to have sex with other men while he watches, he wants to join in, he even wants to try it himself.

My question is, is this common among men??

I am guessing that it is somewhat common, given that some experts have said that this kind of thing is a form of domesticating, taming, sublimating, or bringing down the pressure a bit on a homosexual interest on his part, which would ipso facto make it somewhat common, and something that will not go away. So if that is the case, it would be worthwhile because there is probably at least a moderate amount of worry and stress involved on his part that may be relieved by doing this.

A vortex bisexual is someone who identifies as either straight or gay and has sex with the other sex (for example, men in this case) during a threesome, orgy or what have you.

Alternatively, if he is full-blown bi or Wild For Weenie, what he is proposing serves a purpose as well . . . he could do anything from sit across the room with opera glasses watching the festivities, or go hog wild for cock and organise a daisy chain, or anything in betwixt, and in a safe environment where he can save face if he decides it isn't for him.

Or, he could really be interested in being cuckolded. So long as he is not proposing it in order to have something to hold over your head later, it should be fine I would think.

If he tells you straight up what is going on and you oblige, it doesn't seem like it is "cheating" to me . . . the issue with cheating and, for married folks adultery is not the act itself but any lying about it, hence sullying and debasing the relationship itself, and he is proposing exactly the opposite.

I was asked last year by an old friend to be a "third" in this type of scenario. She told me her boyfriend had this same request and she thought of me. This was something that they worked out between themselves before extending the invitation. We all diacussed it and agreed to enter into a relationship that may produce unexpected reaction, but we discussed all the preliminary and obvious pitfalls. We had a standing date every Thursday for about 6 months and we all enjoyed it tremendously. We all consented. Anyone who does not understand how or why someone would do that, only needs to understand that people will do these things for their own reasons and it is none of anyone's business if they do.

I was asked last year by an old friend to be a "third" in this type of scenario. She told me her boyfriend had this same request and she thought of me. This was something that they worked out between themselves before extending the invitation. We all diacussed it and agreed to enter into a relationship that may produce unexpected reaction, but we discussed all the preliminary and obvious pitfalls. We had a standing date every Thursday for about 6 months and we all enjoyed it tremendously. We all consented. Anyone who does not understand how or why someone would do that, only needs to understand that people will do these things for their own reasons and it is none of anyone's business if they do.
Everyone has different levels of trust within their relationship that’s all.
If I was with someone I KNEW had my back always I’d be up for a three way with a chick.

It is difficult to find really compatible partners when there are so many posibe variations desired by so many different people.

But it happens from time if you schmooze the right community.

Well I’m female and the idea of watching my man sleep with someone else is a bit of a turn on for me too.

I haven’t DONE it, and who knows, I might freak out and be a jealous bitch if it actually happened, I don’t think anyone that hasn’t been there can say for sure how they will react.

There’s taking your sex life to a new level and then there’s fanatasy.
Some fantasies should be left where they are. In your mind.

You need to be 100% comfortable with it or you’ll fuck your relationship
I'm agreeing to have a 3some with my bf in the future for the sheer fact that I want to see him pleasure another women while I watch and touch myself. I think the fact of knowing she gets him that night and will leave wanting more but never be able to have it cause hes mine, is a turn on.

Lol, I like the power tripping aspect of you kink, that's whats its all about anyways.
Oscar Wilde once said,
"Everything is about sex. Except sex, sex is about power."