• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Muscle spasms from opioids.

AsiJO96

Greenlighter
Hello guys. I have been having quite intense muscle spasms and jerking in my arms and legs. Its probably caused by 400-500mg tramadol daily doses and hydromorphone powder which i am taking orally for about 10 days strainght. I also smoke weed every day but i do not drink any alcohol at all. I need something to help me with muscle spasms and generally tensed feeling. I have alprazolam 0,5 mg pills and i take 0,125mg morning and 0,125mg afternoon because i cant stop entirelly.I have also 50mg dimenhydrinate pills which is equal to 29mg diphenhydramine and i heared that it has some muscle relaxing properties but i am not sure..also have promethazine 25mg pills which are much more sedating and mood stabilizing than dimenhydrinate but dimenhydrinate can actually makes me less depressed. So i would appreciate any advice how to get rid of my uncomfortable body symptoms.

Hello guys. I have been having quite intense muscle spasms and jerking in my arms and legs. Its probably caused by 400-500mg tramadol daily doses and hydromorphone powder which i am taking orally for about 10 days strainght. I also smoke weed every day but i do not drink any alcohol at all. I need something to help me with muscle spasms and generally tensed feeling. I have alprazolam 0,5 mg pills and i take 0,125mg morning and 0,125mg afternoon because i cant stop entirelly.I have also 50mg dimenhydrinate pills which is equal to 29mg diphenhydramine and i heared that it has some muscle relaxing properties but i am not sure..also have promethazine 25mg pills which are much more sedating and mood stabilizing than dimenhydrinate but dimenhydrinate can actually makes me less depressed. So i would appreciate any advice how to get rid of my uncomfortable body symptoms.

The myocolonic jerks are from the tramadol bro...It does that to a lot of people.. 500mg is a lot.. is reduce it down to no more than 100mg at once and no more than 400mg in 24 hours.

You realize, OP, that hydromorphone/Dilaudid powder is too dangerous for home use?

If you're still alive, you don't have actual hydromorphone powder.

You are taking too much tramadol, a powerful opioid, weed, benzos, and antihistamines. There aren't any more downers to add without just washing it down with a beer.

So instead of taking something to relieve muscle cramps (other than fluids), you should try skipping some of the meds you're on.

Or if you have to, swap out the benzos and with gabapentin or pregabalin. Gabapentin does wonders for restless leg syndrome.

PS: Dimenhydrinate is just Dramamine, which is just diphenhydramine (Benadryl) complexed with a caffeine-like chemical.

Ok i will lower tramadol dose. And it is actual hydromorphone powder i have it from pharmaceutical company. I am taking really extra small micro amounts from the top of the nail file XD. And oral bioavailability is pretty low so you dont have to take 1mg u can easily take 10mg and befine..

Eyeballing 10mg isn't exactly the precision that Hydromorphone powder commands. A milligram scale with isolation box is a great investment if this is going to be a regular thing. If you decide to kick or run out beware the restless leg syndrome that's intensified by Diphenhydramine / dimenhydrinate. Ditto to what the above posters said about the SNRI effects of Tramadol.

You're right about bioavailability, Asi. It's in the 35% range orally and 50% range insufflated. And correspondingly, hydromorphone tablets are dosed at 2-4mg.

So if you snort it, or you know, accidentally inhale it, an active dose is 2mg, not 1mg. Well that's still pretty damn dangerous. Even if you personally can take 20mg doses, someone else can OD on 10mg. You can't measure that difference at home. Folks need to stop playing around with this stuff.

Or really, if so many folks really are using powder hydromorphone, who wants to bet it's just crushed Dilaudid tablets? Ie., already diluted? The tablets are tiny, I could see it happening.

^ Yeah, doubt that many people are running into pure hydromorphone; it wouldn?t even be yellow? Crushed tablets or possibly hydrocodone powder would get by a lot of people

What is crazy is fentanly making it into H; and last year, fake Percocet tablets that were actually (or rather contained) fentanly, and proved lethal for a couple of people...

That?s a crazy cocktail, and tram and diphenhydramine/wtf ever it is mixed with(some mild stimulant) are likely culprits; remember diphenhydramine has anti-cholinergic properties, and as stated, it and diphenhydranate are the same thing, diphenhydrinate just had a weak stimulant added that is unnecessary

(Sorry simply don?t buy it being pure; I?m barely crazy enough to consider messing w/ something like that, I mean 10mg is a small amount of powder, and you don?t seem like you have enough tolerance to accidentally double your dose and be fine; hydromorphone is water soluble enough it could possibly get stuck on skin; and yes realize some degree of irony here considering the C-Lam thing, however this is a bit different )

My powder was definitelly pure hydromorphone because i have it from pharmaceutical factory and it was shiny and golden. I dont have it anymore but it was ok but i still much preffer snri type effects of tramadol. Hydromorphone was much more sedating and my pupils were really small after taking it but i am not into strong opioids that much..will be doing tramadol and modafinil now.

pure hydromorphone, tramadol which i have is in form of oral solution called Tramal, 96ml of solution and 1ml contains 100mg of tramadoli hydrochloridum and i like it more than hydromorphone because i am an ex-meth addict and its very stimulating and its great for studying i am also a law student XD

Last edited:
I can't knock it for energy and the uplifting mood. I just dislike the seizure potential it can cause, would prefer the hydro but I also have screwed up MOR's that have shifted to an excitory state. Hydromorphone does to me what Tram does to others.