• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most cocaine you've done...

That is some heavy shit bro. Probably way better than the trash round here too which idk if that's better or worse. Glad you got through.

Yeah 2014 was a bad year, my bad IV days were mostly w/ PV, and friends. PHP was particularly wild. I imagine the shots we were taking were way above what I seen reported in most places, sure we weren't the only but it got janky. Safely can say that's been behind me for several years. Had some one offs with blow and various,
that didn't get quite as bad.

But yeah up for days, in that same noxious loop, intently listening to my neighbors and on and on. Had the most vivid hallucination of my life on PHP after a particular heinous one. Straight up saw a couple demonic ass furries going raw dag in my friends side yard. Still convinced that shit real lol.
Lol, I once bought a 2 gram wrap and didn't know the potency of the shit. Did a 0.2 shot and had a seizure, broke both my front teeth. The cocaine i get is amazing and horrible at the same time.

Holy smackeroni. Yeah bro I'm glad you kicked a little bit cause that shit don't last long. I was 125lb in spring '14 (fuck literally tomorrow is the six year anniversary) was hospitalized and went to rehab. Came back month later no shit I was like 180lb, probably from Seroquel and all that since gotten much better ....*slightly better* *progress tho*

^^ past few posts are perfect examples of how not to do drugs if you wanna live childrens

Holy smackeroni. Yeah bro I'm glad you kicked a little bit cause that shit don't last long. I was 125lb in spring '14 (fuck literally tomorrow is the six year anniversary) was hospitalized and went to rehab. Came back month later no shit I was like 180lb, probably from Seroquel and all that since gotten much better ....*slightly better* *progress tho*

^^ past few posts are perfect examples of how not to do drugs if you wanna live childrens
The obsession lasted a while though, I'm very lucky to have survived that era of my life. But yeah thank god it's over.

It’s weird. Reading this thread I’m thinking how bad the remorse and comedown was. How much of a loser I felt like and how I never really even liked cocaine.

im also thinking, man I would LOVE some cocaine right now.

It’s weird. Reading this thread I’m thinking how bad the remorse and comedown was. How much of a loser I felt like and how I never really even liked cocaine.

im also thinking, man I would LOVE some cocaine right now.

The circle of life. Def better to keep those bad feelings close to your heart.

Hmm, granted I've only had it twice but the second time I consumed way more than the first. New years eve 2018, I must've done about 6-8 decently long and thick lines the whole night, forgive the imprecise measurement, I also smoked a lot of wax and drank what seems like a river of high alcohol beer that night. Really I'm surprised I woke up at 6 am the next day feeling right as rain.

I cant close this because there is some HR going on. I just dont think "what's the most Cocaine you've ever done" is a topic that expresses our values.

Like any drug, the purity of Cocaine varies widely. This means that you'll never get the information you're after. Someone can tell you how much coke they did... but that doesn't actually tell you how much Cocaine he did.

With Harm Reduction in mind, I've gotta tell you that the data that you're looking at is dubious at best. I just want you to be safe.

I injected a gram of cocaine that seemed pretty pure. It was a big rock. I wondered if it was crack when he gave it to me and I was walking home feeling it in my pocket. Got home and broke some off, and it was beautiful flakes. Did the gram over 12 hours or less.

Most crack Ive smoked was 80$ worth. Did that over the course of a night 10AM-7AM. Damn I felt like hell walking in the morning light knowing I had no more and no more money. I had traded a beautiful guitar for it. Very sad.

I would have done a lot more crack, but I almost never had a connect, so I would have to find a junkie to share with in exchange for them finding the drug, and usually they would run away with that first 20 I'd given them. Idiots (!), we could have puffed all night. Same experiences eventually with heroin when I moved to California. Lots of scammers and weirdos there.

Now I'm clean, and Recommend it. Much,much better life. No more needles, crackhos, staying up till dawn, violence against me, abscesses, ER visits, lies to doctors.

The most i've done was like 1 gram and it took 24 hours. After 24 hours cocaine stops working for me and I am crashing down hard.

Probably an ounce in a weekend split two ways

absolutely insane amount, likely that it was poor quality I'd guess - 14g in a weekend?

even at the very height of my addiction I'd do 3.5g high quality over the weekend before absolute mental, physical, spiritual and moral exhaustion overcame me, and I only did that amount (ridiculous in itself) 3 or 4 time (shudders...)

tbh anything over around 0.8g is a total waste

absolutely insane amount, likely that it was poor quality I'd guess - 14g in a weekend?

even at the very height of my addiction I'd do 3.5g high quality over the weekend before absolute mental, physical, spiritual and moral exhaustion overcame me, and I only did that amount (ridiculous in itself) 3 or 4 time (shudders...)

It wasn’t mine. It was my friends with a very long story behind it. But it was chunk sheen this was with friends from Florida it just became common place a few people would come over and party also so I’d be right around the 9 or so mark but the 1/2 stayed with us and divided it out. It was quite an interesting time

It’s not the weight that’s a waste it’s the drug

absolutely - terrible fucking drug...
My friend has 30k in cash, the case is closed but he was stealing silver and gold and pawning it when the metals went high back in 2010 . He lied multiple times saying he was dealing cocaine but I’m the only one that sold a bag out of anything. I was around some of the shittest people. Dealing with the most initimidating plugs. It started a life long trip with me but I only use 1 gram things and I’ve quit years ago.

4gm ( plus a couple " let me fix ya a ringer" from da man) in 13 hrs went through 36 single use that night. Clean as hell no filter, actually dropped water on a rock and exposed some south American insect that couldn't take the cookin smoke lol. Fin w/ 8mg. Hydromorphone. Train kept rollin all night looong.

4gm ( plus a couple " let me fix ya a ringer" from da man) in 13 hrs went through 36 single use that night. Clean as hell no filter, actually dropped water on a rock and exposed some south American insect that couldn't take the cookin smoke lol. Fin w/ 8mg. Hydromorphone. Train kept rollin all night looong.
those are the real ringers man.....crack ain't got shit on a good rig full of qood quality yayo. it just fucking petrifies you.

That and IV KET are the most intense shit you can do IV wise IMHO, 7 seconds and you're warped to another dimension.