• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most cocaine you've done...

Holly.3

Bluelighter
Just out of curiosity, how much cocaine have you done at one time (at one time, all at what's and not over a certain period of time)? In one night (by yourself and not what you split with other people)? And in a binge, how much cocaine and how long the binge last? What is the most cocaine you have bought and what is the most cocaine you've had in your possession ( what you had on you at the time plus what you had and your personal stash back at home. Everything that was yours and in your control)?

The most I've done at one time was 9 lines, each line the length of my razor blade, 1.5" Long and about the thickness of a standard, good quality American Matchstick. not sure of the total weight of the 9 lines.

The most I've done in one night was at a New Year's Eve party. From the time I started to the time I finished (6:45pm-4:30am) I did 2 grams (which for me is a very considerable amount for that amount of time).

The most I've binged on was 7 grams over 88 to 89 hours ( which again for me is a very large amount. I've only binged just a small handful of times, no more than 5-6 times in the past).

The most I've bought was 10 grams ( 5 of which was being turned around and sold to a friend). The most I've ever had on me in my possession was 10 grams, the most I've ever had was 17 G, the 10 that I had bought and 7 that was stashed away.

Holy fuck, I feel like I'd die if I ever did as much as you people.

I'm pretty sure the most I ever managed was like a half gram in a weekend. It's been years. Haven't bought the stuff since like 2008.

Most I've done was probably 700mg or so over 24 hrs. I can't imagine doing more than that without feeling very uncomfortable and strung out. Most I've had on me was 2gs, not exactly Tony Montana over here but it suited my purposes just fine. With good stuff that doesn't make you feel jittery (prob from the cut), 700mg was actually a bit too much over 24hrs personally.

Most I’ve done at one time is 2 lines, most I’ve had in a night is 1/2 gram. The most I’ve binged over time would probably be a gram over the weekend - 2 nights. most I’ve had on me is 4g, collecting for friends.

I enjoy coke but it has to be good quality and I test it to make sure before I use it.

I had a half ounce recently, until slightly more recently, when I no longer did, because I had finished it.

Chasin' that buzz like Wojtowicz Chased Manhatttan

Are you XXX-Asian? You should stop using coke, it seems you just discovered it and don't know how to stop. If not, depends on the coke. First I got lasted two weeks, uncontinued use, with weed or alcohol, usually a few small lines trough the night, out drinking etc. Lately the most I've done is 3 grams in a night, but I'm far from sure of the coke's quality and pricing.

PS: You're too hot for coke

Are you XXX-Asian? You should stop using coke, it seems you just discovered it and don't know how to stop. If not, depends on the coke. First I got lasted two weeks, uncontinued use, with weed or alcohol, usually a few small lines trough the night, out drinking etc. Lately the most I've done is 3 grams in a night, but I'm far from sure of the coke's quality and pricing.

it’s only gonna get more expenses and cut even more due to corona

Not really. The dutch have stock for 2-3 years just in Rotterdam port :')
I should add that I've got a huge tolerance to stims, 3 grams with 150-200mg IV (DON'T) every hour or so- plus some lines in between, until I stopped at around midday- bellringer everytime, so high the bodyload was too much to even feel the energy. These are heroic doses, close to OD. Do not attend on your own, I have been known to be a bit delusional during my use, don't be that guy.

Not really. The dutch have stock for 2-3 years just in Rotterdam port :')
Not here, it’s goes quicker than than lysol wipes from the grocery store. And I don’t mean what the street level have plus use has gone up since a lot of people aren’t working

You notice she’s in a public washroom? Want to bet she’s a cop or troll? I’m going with cop.The bathroom has that institutional feel to it,
Also she has another thread asking if anyone’s been caught. Either she’s a cop or a concerned parent trying to put smart her kods

Last edited:
You notice she’s in a public washroom? Want to bet she’s a cop or troll? I’m going with cop.The bathroom has that institutional feel to it,
Also she has another thread asking if anyone’s been caught. Either she’s a cop or a concerned parent trying to put smart her kods
What is a cop going to do with us? 😂

What is a cop going to do with us? 😂
I dunno, I’m thinking a concerned mother doing some studying. That picture shows she works out, no way would someone that dedicated to making their body that fit would even touch coke,
But really who selfie’s in a public washroom in that attire? Also look at the shadow on the wall, I don’t think it’s hers if the lights are where I think they are it should be behind her/low

Most at one time is probably a gram. Most in a night is probably 3.5 g . Most in a weekend is 7g. The most I've had at one time is 3of as I used to deal.
No reason to get paranoid on here as we're all small time users, not big fish. :)