• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Morphine pills

Yucky experience..... took 2 of the 100mg ones(grey) in 30 mins got a nice opiate buzz (nods etc..) but after an hour of so just felt like shit and had severe iching a nose irritation. They suck!

Indeed, great info! It reminds me of a time where most posts were bursting with referenced factual data! We all need to start posting like that again...

Thanks All!:)

This was my first thread and its great to get all these replies in one day!

To everyone who says don't experience this stuff i say what tha??!@#
Check your heads coz the dosage you took was wack!

I now plan on snorting a 30mg tab... last question is:

Do i need to bother removing the coating or can i just crush and consume?

peace out

Last edited:
Preferably remove the coating, its very little effort and probably better off if not up your nose. Simply wet fingers are enough to wear it off. If you want to get fancy a wet coton ball or wet material will also do the trick. Its that simple.

What kind of effect would plugging a 30mg MS Contin have on a first time morphine user with the coating removed? Would a half be more appropriate? Though I do have a very high codeine tolerance.

If you're plugging and you are a first time or very in-experienced Opiate user, I would suggest plugging only 15mg to start off with. Plugging, after I.V. administration is the most effective route to go. Although I have never had the guts to plug anything, I am aware that it does not get metabolized by the liver this way and there is very little loss. So expect it to be very overwhelming.
I only took half a "green meanie" once when I wasn't very knowledgable of mscontin, didn't even bother scrubbing off the waxy coating/time release, so the effects weren't at all what you would call intense by any means, considering I took them orally.
Although, I was very heavily sedated and couch locked for half a day.
I would love to get my tight little mittens on some mscontin these days though...

Im pretty sure that we dont get the 200mg in aus, and the ones pictured are different to the tabs i have seen. The colours are right, but the 100mg etc. print is all one one side. I know a fair amount of people that are prescribed MS and some have heard of the Greens, but none have ever seen the mystical 200mg. I guess in extreme cases(cancer) it may be prescribed but generally doctors will move you onto Ordine(liquid) after the Greys stop working.

Anyway, if i had dirty thirties, i would swap them for something else with someone who was hanging. If you are worried about having too much, break the sixty in half. You still only have 30mg but you have it in half the size.

There is just something not very nice about the 30mg tabs, they arent called dirty thirties for nothing

Ended up plugging a crushed up 30mg, lost some of it though so I'm thinking 25mg. Been 10 minutes now, feel a bit slow. Keep you informed.

I found that the coating is just that, a coating. The pill itself is very tough and insoluble, I'd say that is the slow release mechanism, something in the binders. It didn't even crush to powder, only to a gum type texture.

hell people bitch about that itch...
I love the itch. Then u know that the drug is really doing something special ;)

Peace Ladies and Gents.
KEEP THE ITCH ALIVE

Fuck the itch. Was in hospital and ended up refusing IV morphine because i'd scratch myself until i bled. Does anyone know a way to rduce the itch as i have to go back into hospital in a few weeks and would prefer morphine as my painkiller. Pethadine just doesnt cut it for me.

I ate a 100mg Mscontin about 2.5 houes ago have'nt usecd any opiates since oct. and smoked a nice joint of some trainwrek my buddy brought back from cali. and I am absolutley fcuked. :D this took 10 minutes to write :biglaugh:

^don't drop on us big fella. That's a big dose you're on. Have you got someone around to keep an eye on you? If not - now might be a good time to "phone a friend"

I'm okay, :) good thing I am a big fella though :) I dont think I could have used a phone at that point last night lol

gotta say them blue extended release pills are great for when you have a low tolerance and for when you wanna wake up still wasted :D

I was on a substitute for morphine I.V. in hospital after they took me off; Endone...didn't do incredibly much in terms of euphoria but I was taking it orally nonetheless.

Yeah endone is shit. Made me feel weird and itchy. Not exactly how you want to feel when you're uncomfortable in hospital.