• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Month lockdown for England

I had to go shopping for essentials yesterday and it was busy as fuck out, only went to Lidl and it was jammed, and the roads were busier than normal, either its the whole panic buying again or people are still just not listening to the lockdown rules

You had a Chinese PhD who defected from Hong Kong I believe, that said she knows it was lab created and intentionally released, she was there.
"She was there" I get the feeling she's trying to claim refugee status somewhere. So the more she disses the Chinese government the more chance she has of getting it.
"she was there" what bullsh*t.

Wonder how many people believe bs like this?
It's the same thing that was said about AIDS.
Convenient excuse to put the boot into the Wests new enemy/ rival China.

And the West needs enemies.

Last edited:
In NI it’s just as bad. People just won’t stay at home or even understand restrictions. It drives me mad sometimes. Lots of people just saying ‘government can’t control us, need to start living our lives’ etc etc. Yeah well live normally and face the consequences.

In NI it’s just as bad. People just won’t stay at home or even understand restrictions. It drives me mad sometimes. Lots of people just saying ‘government can’t control us, need to start living our lives’ etc etc. Yeah well live normally and face the consequences.
I think those dumbasses need to die anyway 😂 covid is doing future generations a favor
New world order, cull the sick, feeble and stupid 🤷‍♂️
Oh and the anti vax moms

I do think that it's man made or intentionally released by government or higher and kill the stupid sick etc but whos left they want control over and also probably more importantly they want our hard earned money

Jh, lil man, it's whatever you say. If Germany were to shake hands with Australia back at the end of 2019 when this shit started, we wouldn't have anymore outbreaks. Everything will roll as it should, the Gov doesn't lose any money they don't wanna legalize green because cartels will lose sauce, and this is worldwide -- in the majority of time if you wanna warm yourself and you aren't sure. For me isn't that bad, I have my bar in Norway and the skate-shop but they wanted to seize my property, they knocked on my door with your classic schizophrenia " and said ''Whatcha doin, boy, how you gonna pay this now" well a big middle finger I have money since I have these properties -- doesn't speak on itself? I threw them away, I had some leftover actions but man, it's gettin even harder.. I planned for 2020 man, I didn't thought that today 9 January we still... it's insane, ahaha.

Not too sure what to make of all that Shadester me old mucker. Aka i dont understand what alot of it means lol.
Nice you got a bar tho, need any staff? I got experience lol I'd love to work abroad again. Never been to Norway I hear the women are beautiful.

Also while I'm here

lel

"She was there" I get the feeling she's trying to claim refugee status somewhere. So the more she disses the Chinese government the more chance she has of getting it.
"she was there" what bullsh*t.

Wonder how many people believe bs like this?
It's the same thing that was said about AIDS.
Convenient excuse to put the boot into the Wests new enemy/ rival China.

And the West needs enemies.
The fucking Chinese did it, not the civilians but the Chinese government, communist bastards hate America.

The fucking Chinese did it, not the civilians but the Chinese government, communist bastards hate America.

who doesn't hate schizophrenic ppl? if you shouldn't explain these type of acronyms the world will be a better place but that's a stranger for you and USA it's a big lie, they don't have any kind of originality. Stolen culture hence they changed English language. The school system which sucks worldwide but not worldwide the specific country tells you that you can turn water into wine. This is England thread, let's keep it to who lives here and what I wanted to say..

fuck u boris johnson, back to my post I am currently outta $ for my property, as I said i didn't plan for 2021. I dunno what I am gonna do, I spoke with some people a few days ago and for now it's not good but better and it matters.

People should just stop getting tested, less reported cases, number of “deaths” go down, everyone’s a winrar, and the boozer opens back up and I can eat out again.

There's growing evidence that SARS-Cov-2 escaped form a laboratory in Wuhan rather than from one of the animal markets. Wuhan has a lot of labs specifically working on coronaviruses in bats.

Of course the totalitarian Chinese communist government will have eliminated any trace of evidence of their negligence, and you won't hear this reported on the BBC or the mainstream media

This fucking lockdown is never going to end 😫

I'm going stir crazy. My age group isn't going to get the vaccine till the autumn, so I'm going to be under house arrest until then. I'd rather get Covid and ride it out than wait like this all year......

who doesn't hate schizophrenic ppl? if you shouldn't explain these type of acronyms the world will be a better place but that's a stranger for you and USA it's a big lie, they don't have any kind of originality. Stolen culture hence they changed English language. The school system which sucks worldwide but not worldwide the specific country tells you that you can turn water into wine. This is England thread, let's keep it to who lives here and what I wanted to say..

fuck u boris johnson, back to my post I am currently outta $ for my property, as I said i didn't plan for 2021. I dunno what I am gonna do, I spoke with some people a few days ago and for now it's not good but better and it matters.
We’re the superpower of the world if we want we can decimate those chines motherfuckers, but then innocent people would die.

You hate America, where are you from?

Every time somethings happens in other nations it’s America they come to for aid, people literally die trying to get here, that’s a fact and not because they’re bad people but because their governments suck.

My age group isn't going to get the vaccine till the autumn, so I'm going to be under house arrest until then. I'd rather get Covid and ride it out than wait like this all year
I feel you there lol. I dont really care if i get it, i believe everyone has a life clockzif mines up mines up, im not scared of dying, but i dont want a fucking £200 fine or to breach my probation by going for a walk or to sit down the beach for a beer this summer and end up in jail for years

No one seems to be obeying it anyway, its fucked

I feel you there lol. I dont really care if i get it, i believe everyone has a life clockzif mines up mines up, im not scared of dying, but i dont want a fucking £200 fine or to breach my probation by going for a walk or to sit down the beach for a beer this summer and end up in jail for years

No one seems to be obeying it anyway, its fucked

The govt know most can't be trusted to obey draconian lockdown rules which is why they're trying to get as many people vaccinated ASAP

the cops fining people for going on walks in the countryside is mad! Surely they would rather want people walking in the middle of nowhere than down busy high streets?! Exercise is vital for physical and mental health - that's why they should have kept the swimming pools open - the chlorine kills viruses.

you won't end up in jail for years though, so run free!

Not that anyone cares but these lockdowns increase suicide rate, mental health issues, and definitely addiction.

I almost wonder if the quarantines at a certain point in time have killed more than saved. I'm probably wrong though. Places like Japan are already back to "normal." The government's response to the pandemic really did dictate the state of how citizens reacted to the virus. Thus places like the US where our president underestimated it as voodoo are being destroyed even a full year after. If only Americans would wear a piece of cloth on their face--but Americans are very unpredictable. They seem to do the right things here and there and other times are too prideful for something like a pandemic. I'm repeatedly surprised by my country because just when I give up hope they seem to do a full 180 and make me like being American again. It's a vicious cycle. I think England was probably more responsible, but I wouldn't doubt that England's citizens rely on pubs as a standard part of their social lives and did not want to give them up.

Out of curiosity what was England's overall response like when the quarantine first started? The vaccine just came out in my state but it requires two shots and both shots are to be spaced out appropriately. It'll take some time, but getting there.

Last edited:
People should just stop getting tested, less reported cases, number of “deaths” go down, everyone’s a winrar, and the boozer opens back up and I can eat out again.

FFS Wenlock. People are dying.

My nain is livbing in fear. I have to do all her shopping. Lilvibe is wondering what the eck is going on with school. This is a serious issue. If only Corbyn had won the election we'd be in a different country now. Shame on the Tories for letting it take hold to the extent it has. And leave me alone on reddit. People have stopped believing your BS, so you're wasting your time.