• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly: No come up

Hm, that’s strange. Yeah I was expecting a similar come up to the one I usually get on MDMA but I never had the come up it just hit me really hard and I noticed my eyes dilated.
I'm guessing because of the missing M? Methamphetamine does have quite a rushing of a come up.

@Yeetdruggie I truly and honestly would not be listening to any advice this heatless person gives you. Hes wrong all over this forum and is spreading dangerous mis-information that the mods seem to not care about. Sad.

As far as the title of the thread goes, if you didnt have a noticeable "come up" on molly, then you didnt have a molly or it was a super weak dose. Everyone would notice the come up. Its very noticeable.

@Yeetdruggie I truly and honestly would not be listening to any advice this heatless person gives you. Hes wrong all over this forum and is spreading dangerous mis-information that the mods seem to not care about. Sad.

As far as the title of the thread goes, if you didnt have a noticeable "come up" on molly, then you didnt have a molly or it was a super weak dose. Everyone would notice the come up. Its very noticeable.
It wasn’t molly it was sally (MDA). I ended up taking 300mg bc the first 2 hours there was no come up. The second 150mg dose kicked in around 2.5 hours which triggered intense vomiting of straight chemicals. I had the same body high as MDMA but with no euphoria and movement induced nausea. I had some mild colorful visuals but otherwise had intense visuals where my surroundings turned into random shit. I’m guessing had I not violently thrown up when I had I could have fucked my stomach up or OD’d bc I was overheating immensely, my eye rolls were really bad/long lasting, and all I could do was rock in place until I finished vomiting the second dose of MDA. My dealer told me it was sally right after I took the second dose which was annoying and made me scared bc the max dosage is much lower than the max for MDMA.