• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Mix Coke and Speed

Swam

Bluelighter
Can you feel the effects of both? Is it a positive experience? Is it safe?

Thanks much.

From my own experience, I wouldn't do it...they're both uppers, first of all, so it's just going to be worse for your body than either one taken separately...further, though, I get totally different highs off either one and I just can't see coke mixing well with speed. The euphoria that each drug gives you is somewhat similar, but, I don't know, the main reason, in my opinion, that you'd mix coke with something is to just get extremely alert and have all your mental energy focused in, like, 1-2 hour bursts. With speed already in your system, that extra focus and mental/physical energy that you get from taking coke would pretty much go to waste. But if you're really into that alert/energetic feeling, I guess you could possibly dabble in low doses of mixing both.

I'll admit I've never tried this combination, because I thought it'd be a waste of time/money, but I've done experimenting with both coke and speed with different drugs...the closest would be speed and caffeine (5 hour energy shots), which was an absolute waste of time. Instead of doing the work I set out to do, I was just buzzing non-stop for 5-6 hours, it was an overall negative experience, and I had a pretty bad come-down - my heart was racing like a motherfucker...

If I was going to mix them with anything it'd just be weed, but I'm into feeling trippy and alert at the same time, so that's just me. Or sometimes coke after a few beers goes well...but I can't really see any positive to mixing coke and speed.

Most of the time when doing coke, you're mixing it with amphetamines anyway because the vast majority of coke today is cut to hell with crappy speed.

As far as purposely taking good coke and mixing it with speed.. that just doesn't make much sense.

If you want to do coke.. then do coke. If you want to do speed.. do speed. Mixing them is just going to screw up their respective highs.

i do it whenever i go on a bender... the 'common sense' points have already mostly been touched on, so i'll go for the recreational side: it's about what you'd expect. neither one does anything wild to alter or potentiate the other... it's pretty much just a waste of money cuz anything you'd hope to gain from coke will either be dulled or masked somewhat, or have already been done, by the amps. i won't say don't do it cuz i have a bunch of times and will a bunch more... but if yr going for it, just get a small amount of blow and pace it. no point spending three hundred bucks on blow if you're already sped up.

if you're shooting up, the difference may be a lot more pronounced, but i'm assuming you're going intranasal.

Most of the time when doing coke, you're mixing it with amphetamines anyway because the vast majority of coke today is cut to hell with crappy speed.

As far as purposely taking good coke and mixing it with speed.. that just doesn't make much sense.

You first line is entirely untrue.

Most coke is not cut with speed...

Coke is cut mostly with off hand topical anesthetics...

Levamisole and speed are in the rarity actually....

As far the part I bolded, follow your first mind, because this is what they are thinking as well...

^^

How can you say coke is not cut with amphetamines? That's what ruins good coke and gives it this horrible tweaky high. It's a very popular cut.

If it's been cut then it's probably cut with both Lev and cheap speed, so you are both right.

One of my dealers growing up used to cut his coke with speed to make the stim effects last longer. I started to wonder what was up when I couldnt sleep the night of doing some lines. But it "tasted" like coke upon insufflation and it had numbing qualities. IMO you shouldnt be mixing these up because now you have to worry 2 stimulants taxing your body. The way they affect one another in the high isnt worth the loss of product/money if youre intentionally mixing them. Coke is a bit cleaner of a high than meth and many people prefer that, so you might not want to mess it up with meth. However, coke is pricey and you have to redose every half hour, so one looking for more "bang" in their stim purchase might also embrace meth. I think it comes down to your preference in stims, but ultimately, there is nothing mind blowing when you mix the 2 and its probably more harmful (and wastes good drugs) than anything.

If it's been cut then it's probably cut with both Lev and cheap speed, so you are both right.

If your coke is cut with speed, 9 out of ten it has no coke altogether...

More common than any of these crazy cuts is no coke at all...

Speed is entirely too expensive for this purpose.

If your coke is cut with speed, 9 out of ten it has no coke altogether...

More common than any of these crazy cuts is no coke at all...

Speed is entirely too expensive for this purpose.

There are some very cheap amps out there you can get overseas.

Can you feel the effects of both? Is it a positive experience? Is it safe?

Thanks much.

definitely not safe..how could it be?
after saying that...I mixed them when I didn't give a shit about anything..
which is the only time I do this stupid sort of shit.
so ..nope..it wasn't positive...you'd expect it to be quite euphoric. it wasn't.
but it was a waste of money and a completely worthless tax on my body.

I've done it once before. Spent most of the night sniffing lines of the coca then wound up at a meth dealers house and got smoked out with a piz. The Meth completely overwhelmed the cocaine for me, though I didn't lose that numbing sensation. I doubt it was good for my heart, and I think I remember having a headache the next day--though that was before I had discovered opiates and benzos. So to make a long story longer, I probably wouldn't recommend it.

it wasn't positive...you'd expect it to be quite euphoric. it wasn't.
but it was a waste of money and a completely worthless tax on my body.
And you have just perfectly described the stimulant experience (maybe with the exception of MDMA) without access to euphoric downers.

Step 1:Get Cocaine/Crack/Meth
Step 2:Sniff/Smoke it
Step 3:Amazing Rush
Step 4:Sniff/Smoke the remainder of your stash as quickly as you can get it into your body
Step 5:Come Down
Step 6:Spend next few hours feeling depressed and craving more stimulants despite the fact you know they'll make you feel worse.
Step 7:Have trouble sleeping that night.

And yes, I say this in the middle of a mild crystal/Adderall binge, but I have Bupe and was prepared with Klonopin, Xanax, Cannabis and Alcohol. Spent waaay too much money on this fuckin meth bullshit, whenever I score some it seems like I have to share it with every one I meet. And then of course run out early and go buy more only to repeat process.

Is it safe? What do you think?

Is it fun? Again, what do you think?

If you're going to combine the two most powerful CNS stimulants, it's imperative that you drastically reduce the respective doses. And you should really have a vasodilator on hand in the event of severe or life-threatening cardiac/vascular phenomena (hypertensive crisis), and also benzodiazepines/antipsychotics to counter the high risk of monoamine toxicity symptoms (psychosis).

Is this combination certain death? No. But it's very dangerous. And more than that, it is so, so extremely rough on your brain and your body, and will cause damage to basically all the functional systems of both. Not recommended. Check out the pharmacology each and you'll instantly see why.

Mixing cocaine and amphetamine is pretty pointless, because they have such similar effects all you're going to do is encourage bad drug interactions, increase the risk of side effects, and get more strung out.

Levamisole is a fairly common cut in cocaine, actually. Amphetamines are less common because if your coke keeps you strung out for hours on end it's an obvious sign of cut.

And you have just perfectly described the stimulant experience (maybe with the exception of MDMA) without access to euphoric downers.

Step 1:Get Cocaine/Crack/Meth
Step 2:Sniff/Smoke it
Step 3:Amazing Rush
Step 4:Sniff/Smoke the remainder of your stash as quickly as you can get it into your body
Step 5:Come Down
Step 6:Spend next few hours feeling depressed and craving more stimulants despite the fact you know they'll make you feel worse.
Step 7:Have trouble sleeping that night.

And yes, I say this in the middle of a mild crystal/Adderall binge, but I have Bupe and was prepared with Klonopin, Xanax, Cannabis and Alcohol. Spent waaay too much money on this fuckin meth bullshit, whenever I score some it seems like I have to share it with every one I meet. And then of course run out early and go buy more only to repeat process.
You missed out one point, sadly. If you got enough uppers and not enough / no opes or benzos, you will keep using LONG after you lose all positive aspects to the high mentally... I'm at that state right now myself... Too anxious and distressed and antsy to do much other than think at a million miles an hour. What have I been thinking for a good hour or so would sort me out? Lighting another incense, making a cigarette and having a beer. fucked if I know when that's gunna happen though. Upper binges make people, all people, pretty fucking horrible too, if they're allowed to go on for too long. Speed isn't so bad for me but after more than about 24 hours of being coked up / cracked out / even on mdma, it gets pretty horrible.

When I use iv coke my money magically gets spent on very random things. Like multiple car washes