• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Microgram...and the X-scores came from...

^^^
I think you were meant to say "These are pills i once had, but have since thrown them out because i fount out they were illegal."

So i guess we still dont know why they had an X score?

shorza said:
^^^
I think you were meant to say "These are pills i once had, but have since thrown them out because i fount out they were illegal."

So i guess we still dont know why they had an X score?
It's pretty strange that some of the "x" marks were different too, sometimes the lines were so close together that it was almost one line, sometimes it was a more obvious "x"
I

:( My mate just had his stash X-scores that he'd saved stolen :( He had kept 1-4 of everyone of those pills that came out over a two year period :(

I too am very worry'd about mine. but i can assure you i have been collecting mine since may 2000-2002. The pink double spits where the last I had. june 2002.

Whenever I used to see them on pillreports last year I always thought they had an x score as there was something wrong with the pill press!!! I cant think of anyway to explain why some had it and some didnt and the two lines were close together

The only thing I thought could of happend was that they where using a lot of pressure in the pill press and the plate was bouncing up and down.

chemist said:
The green ? marks where by far the best i ever had.

Oh my god, yes. They were unbelievable. I remember the night we had them, we were at a party at our house. One minute we were bopping around the loungeroom, the next minute every single one of us was lying on the floor , writhing in ecstacy. There were about 8 people lying on the carpet within a space of 10 minutes, and all we could do for almost an hour was lie there and moan. This included mega-experienced droppers.

Then we all regained a proportion of our senses and moved to the bedroom and lay on a King size bed cuddling each other.

sigh. good times :D

The green ? mark was the first full pill I ever dumped.
Its took over 70mins to hit. I was in a club in sydney and nothing was happening so I went out side for a walk with a friend they asked how it was going? And at the moment it hit in a MASSIVE rush. I almost fell over. I was jumping up and down and screaming WHOOOOO. Then i had 4hours of the most bliss feeling that my body had ever felt. Then i went home in the morning ate b/fast then went to bed. TO this day I still wont shut up about the green ? mark.........:) :p :) :p

Cetain BLers will remember a time I filled in for a bouncer outside a certain club just as a green ? I had necked was coming on. Hilarity ensued...

what happened to the other mad asian manufacturerS? the ones from indochina all contain mostly meth, really dissapointing actually