View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Can I ask what were your doses of each chemical, which ROA and how long the effects lasted? Thanks.

I insufflated 100 mgs of methylone about 9 hours ago which was followed by 200 mgs of methylone combined with 60 mgs of MDAI, than about three hours later I consumed another 200 mgs of methylone combined with 50 mgs of MDAI. The primary effects have completely worn off, but I am still experiencing residual stimulation.

Planning to do some MXE tonight for the first time. But as I'm also a GHB/GBL head I'm not sure if
this is really safe. Anyone has experience with combining GBL/GHB and MXE?

Last edited:
Both 2C-C and 2C-D + MXE produced very strange and noticable audio distortions. Everything sounded 'robotic' and 'choppy'. Has anyone experienced audio hallucinations from mixing MXE with 2Cs?

Planning to do some MXE tonight for the first time. But as I'm also a GHB/GBL head I'm not sure if
this is really safe. Anyone has experience with combining GBL/GHB and MXE?

This could cause unwanted respiratory depression, I'd recommend you dose both of them at a lower dose and don't redose for the first time trying. Your judgement will be off, and people have already reported compulsive redosing/dosing again with out remembering they already took the drug (MXE). The GHB would add to the disinhibition, the potential for respiratory depression, and to the level of intensity of the depressant effects (drunk feeling, loss in coordination, etc) of the MXE, most likely decreasing the needed dose for either one. It would be bad to dose them, become to free with the idea of redosing, even a small amount, and fall into a dissociated state that prevents you from comprehending the amount of either one taken. The chance of an OD would greatly increase if you dosed to much GHB, which alone has low therapeutic index (aka a fine line between high and dead). Not to fear monger, but with MXE being not researched practically at all, its best to take the road of avoiding risks

I've personally still haven't tried MXE yet, but with other dissociatives (k, dxm, 4-meo-pcp, nitrous) I've yet to notice any type of respiratory depression even in combo with benzos, opiates, or alcohol, but it doesn't necessarily mean the same will hold true. Though all the reports I've found haven't had any safety concerns with the combo just felt lower doses of GHB/GBL would lead to be better experience.

Last edited:
Is MDAI really considered a stimulant? The drug is very sedating.

We need more reports on combining this with serotonergic drugs, especially SSRIs, as anti-depressants are something many people in this community may be prescribed, and a combo that may be dangerous.

My first time was 50mg and I became severely nauseous after it wore off, and had bouts of confusion during the entire time.

I have taken MXE while on Effexor XR 150mg 2x a day (been on it 9 months+ it's a high dose!) primarily at 20-25mg spaced at least 2 hours and will slowly work my way up. So far I have done an average of 60mg a day (spaced out over 8hrs)

I also have noticed that the effects are not very similar to each other in potency and effects, even at the same dose. It could be tolerance or somehow tied with Effexor XR's plasma peak rate?

Gabapentin appears safe. I take 1200mg BID. Friend tried Gapapentin with no ill effects.

Last edited:
URGENT - POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS COMBO

Wellbutrin (Bupropion) is a very common anti-depressant that has known negative interactions with DXM by inhibiting the CYP2D6 enzyme.

quote (non-reliable source) http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20040127/msgs/307075.html

Wellbutrin (bupropion) is a potent inhibitor of the CYP2D6 liver enzyme. Dextromethorphan (the cough supressant) is metabolized by this enzyme. I'm not qualified to give you a detailed analysis, but I can tell you that dextromethorphan and cyp2d6 inhibitors don't mix. A friend of mine taking 300mg Wellbutrin SR drank a 6oz bottle of Robitussin Maximum Strength cough syrup (I wish he'd consulted me, I would have adamantly warned against it!) to experience the PCP-like effects and ended up tripping for THREE DAYS (the effects usually last 8-12 hours). Now, you are taking a normal dose, but it could be enough to produce untoward effects. The sudafed's weak stimulant effect (which I consider to be only slightly weaker than Wellbutrin's, heh) may produce an odd synergy with Wellbutrin as well--some people are stimulated by Sudafed, where I've heard others tell me it makes them spacey and lethargic. Doxylamine may produce drowsiness in a small number of those who take it.

and my own experience off of a single OTC dose of DXM while on Wellbutrin. I do not take Wellbutrin right now but a friend does and has been saying 15mg MXE has "no effect" while 25mg with alcohol felt good. He suspects perhaps MXE's metabolites are active, and inhibition of metabolism has a palliative effect on the drug.

Last edited:
Both 2C-C and 2C-D + MXE produced very strange and noticable audio distortions. Everything sounded 'robotic' and 'choppy'. Has anyone experienced audio hallucinations from mixing MXE with 2Cs?
oh yes, the apartment i live has a bunch of outside airconditoner units, i usually try to make it outside to smoke a cigarette if tripping at night. it sounds like all the air conditoners are battling each other, like one starts louder then the other, then u hear another one kick offf, next thing you know.. im already tripping balls and its like they are compeating lol.
the sound of them starting is verry strange noise, anything lol like a refrdigrator, or microwave beep. everything is diffrent while on 2ce+mxe combo
fuck my spelling im fuckd up

concept, what you say about ''islands'' is very interesting, as me and my friends did something similar. on methoxetamine we all dressed up as people from different cultures/societies and convinced ourselves we were speaking in other languages, pretending to be world leaders from different places and interacting as such. (like you say, incredibly fun) strange :)

If you're going to edit out your posts, use delete, or make a note that you edited your post out rather than editing it to a string of spam characters ~Jesusgreen

Last edited by a moderator:
I did 30mg of Methoxetamine on the tail end of an LSD trip (wasn't the best acid). The Methoxetamine kinda was way stronger than the LSD at that stage, but it gefinitely gave the trip a new lease of life, and synergised pretty well. Some of the closed eye visuals I got after dosing the Methoxetamine whilst on the acid were some of the best i've ever seen (considering the fact the LSD was nearly done with by this stage). Kinda saw futuristic cities type visuals. Shame I didn't do the Methoxetamine at the peak of the LSD trip - I think it could have been amazing!

I can report of a similar trip. The acid was quite good, solid +++. The methoxetamine was added at the tail end in 2-3 lines of about 10-15 mg spaced by 30-45 mins. When it took effect the distinct acid body feeling got more intense again. Lying on the back amazing CEVs were experienced. Was like slowly flying through a black and white 3D model of a city. After some time a very strong physical force was felt that spinned up the city model into a vortex. At the final stage it looked like glowing gas nebula being sucked into a black hole. When everything was absorbed the vision was just over, nothing more happened for the time. So sat up and tried to communicate the experience: "Like google maps in 3D" =D
Upon laying back and closing the eyes again, the visuals started all over and ended in the same manner. This happened about 3 or 4 times. The last episode showed a model of a nearby railway station in amazing detail. Was like really flying around the building and through the bus stations. Could have read the train schedule but the plans were just blank. Really impressive experience :D

Tried MXE last weekend, approx 20mg snorted over 2 hours. Loved it. Disappointed to hear that it interacts badly with 5/6-apb. Most of these reports have involved an ingestion of MXE post the apb's. I'm wondering then about whether taking MXE first, followed by 5/6-apb around 4 hours later might be a safer combo. Obviosly no one knows for sure but interested in personal reports from anyone who has tried this. I'm thinking a 20mg MXE line before a festival and then dropping some 5/6-apb would be fantastic!

Tried MXE last weekend, approx 20mg snorted over 2 hours. Loved it. Disappointed to hear that it interacts badly with 5/6-apb. Most of these reports have involved an ingestion of MXE post the apb's. I'm wondering then about whether taking MXE first, followed by 5/6-apb around 4 hours later might be a safer combo. Obviosly no one knows for sure but interested in personal reports from anyone who has tried this. I'm thinking a 20mg MXE line before a festival and then dropping some 5/6-apb would be fantastic!
Just don't, it's not worth risking your fucking brain.

I dosed 15mg MXE IM, 2 hits LSD oral, and 20mg 2c-E oral. MXE was dosed at +1:00. Fucking amazing trip, words don't even begin to describe how erotic, colorful, and RAINBOW TRACERS everything was.

If I ever manage to find LSD again I will absolutely be dosing MXE on the come-up, and either IM DPT or smoke DMT on the peak. Yeah.

Planning to take some 5meomipt and/or 5meodmt while on mxe tonight. I would say i am pretty experienced with me and i've gotten kind of bored of the cevs, its like there's a max lvl i cant get past even if i take more. and if i take a little more on top of that all that happens is basically memory loss so i really wanna give the cevs a new amazing and euphoric boost. I dont really get any euphoria on mxe during the tripm i've gotten very euphoric after the cevs have become weak and it's morning. Very much like the dopamine high i get from amphetamine. Very alert, not tired, just feeling good and want to do stuff. also noticed masturbation is amazing a couple of times.

I also have some ethylone, has anyone tried it on mxe? And btw, i tried 3,4dmmc during mxe, IT IS INSANE! I mean it's just that pure love euphoria with no discomfort or anything like a lot of stims give, and serotonine stims (4mec for example, feels like a very dirty and uncomfortable euphoria) never gave me this kind of "pure or clean" euphoria. i havent tried mdma but i suspect it was very close to the kind of euphoria on mdma. Something i'm really interested i sexual cevs. hoping because of 5meomipts normal sex boosting qualities that it could be awesome. but at the same time i really want to try 5meodmt. havent really had the balls to really trip on it yet, i dont have a scale for example. But i feel like mxe would really make it impossible to have a bad trip, I mean i've done mxe a lot of times. I've done to much sometimes and been totally gone, but even then it's never scary or anything like tryptamines can be if you start thinking about something negative for example.
And the body high and stuff is imo very uncomfortable on a lot of tryptamines and 5meodmt has a very strong and intense one, tried just a little in my nose once and very fast got that intense body high. I feel like mxe could really hide those things.

I say we get some test dummies to mix MXE with PCP / Ketamine / LSD / Shrooms / or Peyote

GO GO GO

-subscribed

I've mixed it with K, and acid, what do you want to know?

I mix it with ketamine, nitrous and mdma on a regular basis and seeing as I'm a regular weed smoker I always have that in the mix... I've also done some blow and booze while on it... seems like mxe mixes well with pretty much everything

The booze is probably the worst mix for me... a little is good but more than a couple drinks and I start feeling pretty sloppy... but I don't drink much to start with and thatssorta the effect of booze on me anyways...

I have mentioned it in another RC combo thread in here but just saw this thread and it seems most relevant here.

I would urge extreme caution when combining MXE with an MDxx drug. I had approx 40 mg Methoxetamine then 2hours later 100mg Methylone (bk-MDMA) and when the Methylone peaked the experience went south promptly with racing heart and body overheating and general feeling of unwellness. It seemed somewhat like seretonin syndrome but I am not sure. This coupled with the Swedish dude who died from combo of MXE and MDAI makes me stay away from these types of combos from now on.

My doses were extrememly cautious but so far I have to agree... using MXE towards to tail end of ANY stimulant use does not produce those effects familair to post-stim Ket users. I have found extended, unwanted stimulation long after any obvious effects havce worn off. I ahve been warning about this for about 6 months & my concern is that THIS combination is the one that will bring MXE to the gaze of the authorities. Please do not combine any CNS stimulator with MXE at any time. Seriously!

Incidentally, MXE & aMT I have found work okay in very, very subtle dosing! VERY! 7.5mg aMT, 5mg MXE

Status
Not open for further replies.