• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

I'm worried it's going to fast track through my enamel right quick. Can someone back me up here and tell my partner if I'm right or wrong?
I'm not sure about enamel, but those brushes aren't good for your gums, as most people tend to press too hard and they cause your gums to recede. I'm 99% sure I heard that from a dental hygienist... I went in for a cleaning and it had been a decade plus since I last smoked, but had gotten a new electronic brush maybe a year before then. The hygienist's advice was either be really careful not to press too hard--you just barely want the bristles making contact, try holding the brush with two or three fingers as lightly as possible--or go back to a regular brush. Either way always use soft bristles. I don't think the gum recession was even related to prior meth use (although it definitely didn't help). Sounded like this is a common problem. After using a couple electronic brushes for many years, I've gone back to regular brushes--bamboo ones actually, which are amazing. I'm convinced electronic brushes are a sham. Waterpiks are the shit, though, and the pressure is fully adjustable. If your partner is convinced a machine is necessary for good oral care, get one of those.

Very true. But don’t discount bruxism or teeth grinding when on stims. My dentist pointed out to me that my teeth had been ground down over a mm between annual checkups. That took some explaining.
Many ways to compromise tooth “armor”, some unique to users. Hitting a pipe while moving, and standing up when should have sat down two that come to mind. Used for years while working/ in public eye; forced self awareness became second nature.

I'm not sure about enamel, but those brushes aren't good for your gums, as most people tend to press too hard and they cause your gums to recede. I'm 99% sure I heard that from a dental hygienist... I went in for a cleaning and it had been a decade plus since I last smoked, but had gotten a new electronic brush maybe a year before then. The hygienist's advice was either be really careful not to press too hard--you just barely want the bristles making contact, try holding the brush with two or three fingers as lightly as possible--or go back to a regular brush. Either way always use soft bristles. I don't think the gum recession was even related to prior meth use (although it definitely didn't help). Sounded like this is a common problem. After using a couple electronic brushes for many years, I've gone back to regular brushes--bamboo ones actually, which are amazing. I'm convinced electronic brushes are a sham. Waterpiks are the shit, though, and the pressure is fully adjustable. If your partner is convinced a machine is necessary for good oral care, get one of there.

Thanks for the reply and def am all about getting a waterpik! Advice sounds about right from what I've heard so far which is using soft bristles gently twice maybe three times a day. To floss gently once, and that biotin is a lifesaver.

Hack:
Adding a tiny amount of liquigel pain releiver to a shot with blood that is starting to congeal can greatly hinder, even effectively halt the coagulation process, so that shot goes forth more freely and willingly into your veins because NSAIDs are blood thinners.

I use half of the case the earpod apple headphones come in, its like a little tray. A small brush for sweeping up little shards. Creme brulee torch. Propane torch. Small screwdrivers for scraping and uu stole a scoopula from science class, its literally meant for picking up chemicals your not supposed to touch it works perfectly. As for taking a toke inhale as slow as possible, like almost not even inhaling then as more and more smoke starts comin off the puddle start inhaling harder until your lungs fill up and exhale a fat cloud
...and sit up, back straight, really fill up your lungs. When I exhale a massive toke I call it a "dragon hit" because of so much smoke.

I mustve been very lucky seeing how many of you suffered so much bruxism. Ive definitely taken the color of my teeth down a shade or two, and they were a little mangled to begin with from a) lost my retainer as a teenager after braces.. and b) fighting. Overall though my teeth are almost as good as I could expect them to be without all the smoking and coffee drinking and such. Minor blessings I guess, some of my insides are pretty messed up both physically and psychically.

In order to regain whatever looks I may have lost from my constant drug and alcohol abuse, particularly meth, I do these things.

Moisturize face, neck, and hands once or twice
Drink Water (lots)
Take a multivitamin
Eat vegetables
Whitening toothpaste and mouthwash
Get some exercise, still working on that one.
Shower daily

Thats about it. Mostly the same shit I did while I was on the drug the probably prevented me from turning into a ghoul to begin with. Although I wasnt as stringent about it when on the drugs. A little goes a LONG way when comes to basic stuff keeping your appearance up.

I have a question. When taking multiple hits off a bowl how important is it to let the puddle cool down and totally solidify between each hit?

If you should what is the reason?

@Alex_1991 @wudbutcher any answers?
The more ive smoked ove time i learned its literally wasteful as fuck to let it stay warm. My shit will have a point in the bubble and if it stay hitting it warm I end up with nothing left as i feel very unsatisfied with my weak ass hits. Its best for me not to see the smoke volume or in just aiming for the bigger cloud for no reason. And as my clouds get smaller cuz my piece is still warm I get more aggitated and antsy setting me up for a hell of an uncomfortable set. Cold or cool p
ipes actually give u clouds.

Sometimes I wish this drug was available in my area (mass). I'm currently prescribed adderall and often take too much leaving me without my medication which makes me sluggish for about a week (a week is often how long I don't have my medication at the end of the month which is hell). Then again it would probably make it so the adderall doesn't work at all if I did something like meth.

Did most people find the drug by stumbling upon it at first? If you don't know any dealers how do you go about getting it?
Asking like everybody u wouldnt mind then knowing your interest. Ive felt the same and my suggestion is either get a higher prescribed quantity or straight up dark web order that shit lol. Depends how bad u want what u want. I'm sure it would b easier to get more pills than the other. Found it myself having a dude i was buying and doing powder with, line me up some before work and tell me it burned so bad cuz it was just "better powder".

My partner just recently got us a set of sonicare toothbrushes. Being a meth smoker I'm well aware of the high acidity it brings and eventual tooth decay no matter what tactics you employ. I've used it twice so far and it's at such a high vibration I feel like it's a really bad idea. I'm worried it's going to fast track through my enamel right quick. Can someone back me up here and tell my partner if I'm right or wrong? I feel bad it being a Christmas present but my teeth are more important to me then anyone's feelings lol. Also any recommendations on to do's or dont's would be amazing. Thanks
WHat you need is something that covers the teeth while using meth. Maybe something you can brush on, like housepaint that you remove when binge is done.

Many ways to compromise tooth “armor”, some unique to users. Hitting a pipe while moving, and standing up when should have sat down two that come to mind. Used for years while working/ in public eye; forced self awareness became second nature.
Is this Pauly Shore? Lol, jk. Anyway, can anyone tell me, what is the difference in the high from smokin compared to just sniffing the dope? Ive done both, but not enough to recall a difference.

Last edited:
Feel free to ask any question in these forums and we will do our best to steer you the right direction. If you want to search the site instead of ask questions can use the search function as well to find information already posted. or another trick I know is on Google to use the search modifier “site: bluelight.org” as an outside search function. May work better. Heres an example.

Theres a lot of information to be found here. Feel free to use the site however you wish, so long as you follow some basic rules detailed in the BLUA. Couple cardinal rules are dont try to get or sell drugs here and dont be a total asshole. Were pretty laid back and I think you will get along here just fine.

Hey man thank you sm for just being cool and telling me how it is I never new I could put blue light.org and ask my question in like a google search engine and it’ll mostly pop up a few different forms close to it that’s cool to and the rules sound pretty easy I will not buy try to buy or offer anyone anything including drugs / drug paraphernalia / and I’m not gonna try to buy or sell anything on here so the rules will be followed good sir ahhaha I just like to research drugs what they do what they do to different people / would I like to try that after everything I Hurd about this drug is it a party drug hard drug somthing spiritual maybe like trippy drugs not like any day LSD witch was fun as a kid always thought there was a deeper meaning the the geometric patterns I seen a lot while experimenting with halucangins (sorry not the best speller) but I mean more like payoty and eyeawaska tea and more natural drugs that’s have been used for millions of years for so many reasons I just find it really really interesting as I use to use them a lot and I believe there’s a deeper meaning to that class of drugs alone (or maybe that’s just what my young mind wanted to 💭 think 🤔 everyone wants to believe in something who knows maybe there just there for people to change there perspective on situations they have to face in the future or maybe it’s just life in general and so many people are scared to open up your mind if you relies you in a safe place with good people your trip will be beautiful and every once in a blue moon 🌚 i sware it’s only happened to me once but once my trip was over I just remember I was inside at this point in time and I was in a lazy boy and my nose started to bleed 🩸 I was about 12 -14 hrs in my trip and outta no where I seen the room as what it once was the trip was like instantly gone but instead of being like wtfI cleaned my nose and just injoyed the feeling of peace it was dark and quite cz the other people in the house be sleeping at This point and like I said outta no where really intense come up out of no where cz it’s not like I just started peeking or somthing this seemed like the end of the trip you know shit slows down and u see more clearly well instead of that it felt like a random burst of intense ness almost to much cz I never seen that coming then my nose stared to bleed 🩸 and boom💥as fast as it came it was gone and I remember just looking around and everything was back to normal my nose stoped bleeding after 5min or so and the feeling of happiness /relief / a sense of calming in the hole room like everything was just bless and it showed me that all the stuff around me is somthing I should appreciate and not just act like it’s not there or engage in its presence just injoy as it is for once I wasn’t like damn it’s over let’s sleep this off so we can find somthing for tomorrow it was more it’s over and I’m okay with that now for me I didn’t no I was an addict at the time so that was weird for me to just be okay with out trying to be on somthing cz like I said was I didn’t no I was a young addict yet but untill I really found my drug of choice I was a Polly addict and I think the difference was I didn’t no what I wanted to take or have much of a choice what’s around cz I live in a small town and there’s not just dealers everywhere around here or trap houses u can run over to it’s like most of the time way outta the way to get drugs other then weed cz I mean come on it’s gotta be everywhere by now it’s legal here (MI) and that’s cool as shit haha but I’m just ranting again thanks for showing me the ropes I’ll make sure to HMU sometime yo!!!

Here's a solution I found to which is an easier way of getting your pipe cleaned out and all the meth back from the stem into the bowl.

1.VERY SMALL amount of water into the pipe.
2. thumb over the bowl hole one hand and finger on the stem hole.
3. run that water back and forth until all the meth is gone into the bowl mixed with the water.
4. Bring that water to a boil with your lighter. Keep that going until the water is almost gone and meth is starting to vaporize
(You'll be able to tell the difference from when it's just steam and when the meth starts to vaporize because the meth is MUCH cloudier)
5. Smoke meth and when that bowl is done.

If your pipe needs more cleaning keep it in a solution of bleach and hot water for 30 minutes. Scrub it out with qtips. rinse. dry. Like new. And you're high too.

This has probably already bern discussed, but does anyone else sweat to DEATH when they smoke and go out in public? It literally feels like I have a volcano inside my body and I will just POUR sweat.
If I am gonna smoke before I go do something, if that happens, I usually make an escape quickly into somewhere cold like the bathroom, then totally out of sight cuz its embarrassing as fuck. Does very hot flashes happen to anybody else when they are high?

This has probably already bern discussed, but does anyone else sweat to DEATH when they smoke and go out in public? It literally feels like I have a volcano inside my body and I will just POUR sweat.
If I am gonna smoke before I go do something, if that happens, I usually make an escape quickly into somewhere cold like the bathroom, then totally out of sight cuz its embarrassing as fuck. Does very hot flashes happen to anybody else when they are high?
I sweat a little more than usual, but not to this extent. A lot of people do though. It's a normal part of the meth experience. There's an unmistakable smell that comes out the pores too when this happens. Between all this and that glassy look in the eyes with the enlarged pupils and the erratic movements it's usually pretty easy to spot a meth user.

I've been smoking for like 9 years now, and these extreme like friggin hot flashes and sweating like this just started to happen.
My landlord even asked if I was ok yesterday, and I told him menopause sucks so bad( even though im only 31 and he knows my age, but it worked.

I also talk wayyyyyy too much.
I am very often, usually the only one talking when my roommates or coworkers are around.
I think.ibe told them everything about me from the time I was conceived to how i lost my virginity in detail.in a closet and long ass stories full of tons and tons of d IDGAF stories and ramblings that go off into stupid thoughts of WTF?
Then I stop myself mid sentence cuz i realize it was just too stupid to say...wowww .. I have been trying to control that for years, but no amount of jedi mind training that I have done has stopped me.
And that's not cool cuz I know for a damn fact I have got to look like I'm flying high as hell to some of my 12 roommates( none of my roommates know I smoke cuz just fuck that).
Now I just smoke alone, which I have grown to love and tweak the fuck out in my room by myself...sweating to DEATH as usual

I've been smoking for like 9 years now, and these extreme like friggin hot flashes and sweating like this just started to happen.
My landlord even asked if I was ok yesterday, and I told him menopause sucks so bad( even though im only 31 and he knows my age, but it worked.

I also talk wayyyyyy too much.
I am very often, usually the only one talking when my roommates or coworkers are around.
I think.ibe told them everything about me from the time I was conceived to how i lost my virginity in detail.in a closet and long ass stories full of tons and tons of d IDGAF stories and ramblings that go off into stupid thoughts of WTF?
Then I stop myself mid sentence cuz i realize it was just too stupid to say...wowww .. I have been trying to control that for years, but no amount of jedi mind training that I have done has stopped me.
And that's not cool cuz I know for a damn fact I have got to look like I'm flying high as hell to some of my 12 roommates( none of my roommates know I smoke cuz just fuck that).
Now I just smoke alone, which I have grown to love and tweak the fuck out in my room by myself...sweating to DEATH as usual
Same Here! I've been hiding it for 4 years and its like an unspoken thing where nobody is actually going to straight up ask or tell u if youve been looking a little tweakish. I know for sure people look at me and they just know.. Not because of any appearances but people have a sense for it. Dont let that get you paranoid though.
Have you ever in your life been around someone or looked at someone and had a feeling theyre just a bit off? Or those people you just know are on drugs? Ive lost all self esteem ive ever built because of that. We are grown adults and telling another grown adult they are on meth is just something we dont do in society. More so we just distance ourselves from those who seem a little too happy. I dont know why.
Do u ever feel like youre getting your roommates high when u smoke inside? I know ive gotten my fix and come out of the room to see my girl wanting to paint everything lol.
I dont talk all that much any more cuz after being told to shut the fuck up like a billion times, any inspiration to speak has been depleted.

For Previous Meth Tips Thread Click --> HERE

Have searches a lot of forums and websites, and nothing satisfied.
Looking for any tips, tricks, hacks, ideas, tools for meth consumption.
Helpful posts that will help me gain more knowledge and advance from a novice in the subject matter.

What are the best home made pipes ideas?
Where to find cheap pipes/pipe nicknames?
Ways to get more out of smoking.
Lighters and accessory recommendations.
Burnt taste, remedies.
Scoops, bags, kits and drug test aids.
Scraping tools, best ways to conserve resin?
Snorting tips/tools.
Stash and concealing ideas.
Drinks/supplements to enhance, prolong high.

ANY and all advice.
Thanks.
I'm new and not sure if I'm replying properly. I recently found out that when using meth if I eat chocolate it enhances the high making it stronger. Not sure if it is something that only happens with me. I eat pieces of Toblerone bars.