• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

What are the best home made pipes ideas?
- Light bulb, metal on the bottom popped out, and light bulb cleaned out very good. That, and foil folded in half “hot dog” style, letting it run up and down the foil while using a straw to chase the smoke
***IDEALLY, IT IS BEST TO SHARE PIPES W/ OTHERS, & IF YOU DO, USE PLASTIC MOUTHPIECES SO YOU’RE NOT PUTTING YOUR MOUTH WHERE THERE’S HAS BEEN!*** Diseases such as HCV (hepatitis c), and other blood borne pathogens & diseases can be spread like this. Doesn’t have to be from a syringe.

Where to find cheap pipes/pipe nicknames?
-In Texas, most hole in the wall gas stations and convenient store carry them. They know what you mean if you ask for a “glass rose” (because some of them come w/ a plastic toy rose in them), but most commonly, “incense burner” is what is asked for.

Ways to get more out of smoking.
-Torch & bong/bubbler are my preferred methods of smoking. Torch will “burn up”, but without burning your shit though. Makes it get used up quicker. Bong also removes the possibility of there being a burnt taste, even if your product gets burnt.

Scoops, bags, kits and drug test aids.
-For scoops, slurpee & snow cone straws work best since they’re plastic and have the little scoop already built into it.
-Bags, just your standard “jewelry bags” that you can find online or at headshots
-Teat kits, I’d strongly suggest getting fentanyl test strips. We’ve had quite a bit of clear & white come back positive for fentanyl here recently. According to my harm reduction buddies around the country, it’s very common to find fent in meth and coke.
**dilute your meth residue w/ 1/3-1/2c of water before testing. Using less water can result in a false positive****

Scraping tools, best ways to conserve resin?
-Depending on the size of the hole on the stem, the circular piece at the top of the plunger from a rig (sometimes cut in half) works like a charm.

Snorting tips/tools.
-Rotate nostrils, less is more, especially considering the damage it does to your nose and septum.
***NEVER SHARE TOOTERS/SNORTERS***
-HCV (hepatitis C) & other blood borne pathogens and diseases can spread via sharing your tooter/snorter with other people

Stash and concealing ideas
-I’d suggest not riding dirty at all, but if you need to, just find a super discrete and effective hiding spot in your vehicle. I’ve also heard of people getting Tupperware & putting their supply in there w/ a strong ass magnet in the Tupperware, finding metal underneath their car & using the magnet to stick the Tupperware w/ the drugs in it to the metal and just driving around like that.

Drinks/supplements to enhance, prolong high.
This one for me is N/A. Never heard of such a thing, and highly doubt that there even is such a thing that actually works & doesn’t just give someone a placebo effect.

Lightbulb. If you want to make a pipe out of a lightbulb, it’ll cost some money (torch & Pyrex tube or a narrow, cylindrical lightbulb; you can purchase at any hardware store). But there are cheaper alternatives, if available vvvv

Basically any convenience store that isn’t a corporate business, usually in the hood. Smoke shop that sells weed pipes, etc. you can usually tell when you walk in if they have them or not. You can ask for a “glass rose”, an “oil burner”, or some stores have their own specific product naming, you can usually find that out by a friend who has shopped there before, if possible. A store I used to go to called them “the brown bag special.” Prices usually vary anywhere between $3-$10, so if this option is available where you live, do this over making your own.

Less in the bowl, roll more, keep the flame far, don’t be impatient, slow and steady inhales. Edit: over time with smoking, you will learn when to rest the bowl and when to roll it and what the sweet spots are for getting great clouds. I don’t typically roll fast, I roll steadily and keep the flame steady and can usually tell by the temp, when I need to remove the flame. Also, keep rolling and hitting even when you take the flame off! Guarantee you’ll get a nice little cloud, that you would’ve otherwise missed.

Lighters and accessory recommendations.
A bic is tried and true. Cons are the black residue left in the bowl, and if you have fans on; or the ac comes on in the house, it’s a pain in the ass. Also, you will run your box dry—quick. Torches are good because they are even, steady, hold lots of fluid, easy to use wherever, fan on or not, and they’re quick. Also you can load a fatter bowl, and it’ll burn long. Cons are that they are tricky to get the hang of and you can burn your shit easily. Always start far far away, or heat the bowl up and tilt your ice into the hot spot to start off. Just slow and steady, you can always add more heat; but you can’t un-burn dope!

Burnt taste, remedies.
I don’t really have much for this, I’ve heard blowing cigarette smoke into the bowl takes the burnt taste away? Idk. It very well could’ve just been tweaker talk.... lol. Honestly if you can’t take the taste after it’s been burnt; take part of it in a little piece of toilet paper and ingest it orally. It’s called a “parachute”. They are extremely strong though, so a little goes a lonnnng way. Test a very small amount first before you increase; and give it a good 15 minutes to kick in before you increase dosage.

Cut a notch out of a straw to scoop, or load your bowl thru the stem. This is my fav method to avoid dropping any. This isn’t great if you have a lot of shake, as it will stick to the stem. And once you inhale that smoke, all those little pieces are gonna hit you right in the throat! Lol

I don’t really do this so unfortunately I don’t have many tips for this. Whatever makeshift object you can find that fits snugly in your stem seems like a good option.

Snorting tips/tools.
Start small.... if you use a straw or any tooter that can potentially scrape or cut your nostril; a safe way to place it is to pull your nostril out to the side and slowly twist your tooter into place. I find for me personally, I can put a tooter in about a centimeter (about where nose hair stops) or so, and it helps me to get the ice back quicker without getting trapped in the hairs. Also no sharing tooters. They don’t gotta be long, so cut your straw into multiple pieces so everyone has their own! I recommend 3 max per straw lol. Braums straws are 10/10. Nice and wide. Lol

Stash and concealing ideas.
I stash in odd places lol. Small baggies go well under the soles of shoes, or if you are at home, you can always just keep it on you; so you don’t risk someone finding your stash. When it comes to riding, I prefer not to have drugs on me if I don’t have to. About the only time I do, is when I pick them up and I immediately think of my plan in case I get pulled over. Any random nooks and cluttered spaces work well, too. Hell, you could even pull up the corner of your carpet a tad and tuck it under. Pipes are a little more difficult to conceal... for me, I keep mine in my bra lol. As I said, any kind of cluttered space, that people don’t go around. Maybe the garage? In your dirty clothes basket? In a pair of shoes tucked in your closet? There’s endless possibilities (if you got a good high going lol).

Don’t have any tips on this; but what I do know is that H2O is your best friend, and although it may not prolong your high, it’ll help you to avoid some negative side effects of the stimulant. Also, stop at the gas station and grab a muscle milk and chug it, just to get some nutrients down.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
I want to try this new pipe! I'm so leery after reading all your information! I had no idea it was so involved and such an intricate process. I am thankful to all the info you guys provided. I don't have a mouthpiece, Can I smoke without one? Got the right ;lighters etc. Damp cloth
I sure don't want to waste my dope. My nose needs a break!

Clean your pipe with chic magic eraser. This stuff is literally magic. Wet it and one wipe and that section is brand new. It's the safest way to clean a pipe in terms of it not breaking and is far more effective than anything else by far!

Lightbulb. If you want to make a pipe out of a lightbulb, it’ll cost some money (torch & Pyrex tube or a narrow, cylindrical lightbulb; you can purchase at any hardware store). But there are cheaper alternatives, if available vvvv

Basically any convenience store that isn’t a corporate business, usually in the hood. Smoke shop that sells weed pipes, etc. you can usually tell when you walk in if they have them or not. You can ask for a “glass rose”, an “oil burner”, or some stores have their own specific product naming, you can usually find that out by a friend who has shopped there before, if possible. A store I used to go to called them “the brown bag special.” Prices usually vary anywhere between $3-$10, so if this option is available where you live, do this over making your own.

Less in the bowl, roll more, keep the flame far, don’t be impatient, slow and steady inhales. Edit: over time with smoking, you will learn when to rest the bowl and when to roll it and what the sweet spots are for getting great clouds. I don’t typically roll fast, I roll steadily and keep the flame steady and can usually tell by the temp, when I need to remove the flame. Also, keep rolling and hitting even when you take the flame off! Guarantee you’ll get a nice little cloud, that you would’ve otherwise missed.

Lighters and accessory recommendations.
A bic is tried and true. Cons are the black residue left in the bowl, and if you have fans on; or the ac comes on in the house, it’s a pain in the ass. Also, you will run your box dry—quick. Torches are good because they are even, steady, hold lots of fluid, easy to use wherever, fan on or not, and they’re quick. Also you can load a fatter bowl, and it’ll burn long. Cons are that they are tricky to get the hang of and you can burn your shit easily. Always start far far away, or heat the bowl up and tilt your ice into the hot spot to start off. Just slow and steady, you can always add more heat; but you can’t un-burn dope!

Burnt taste, remedies.
I don’t really have much for this, I’ve heard blowing cigarette smoke into the bowl takes the burnt taste away? Idk. It very well could’ve just been tweaker talk.... lol. Honestly if you can’t take the taste after it’s been burnt; take part of it in a little piece of toilet paper and ingest it orally. It’s called a “parachute”. They are extremely strong though, so a little goes a lonnnng way. Test a very small amount first before you increase; and give it a good 15 minutes to kick in before you increase dosage.

Cut a notch out of a straw to scoop, or load your bowl thru the stem. This is my fav method to avoid dropping any. This isn’t great if you have a lot of shake, as it will stick to the stem. And once you inhale that smoke, all those little pieces are gonna hit you right in the throat! Lol

I don’t really do this so unfortunately I don’t have many tips for this. Whatever makeshift object you can find that fits snugly in your stem seems like a good option.

Snorting tips/tools.
Start small.... if you use a straw or any tooter that can potentially scrape or cut your nostril; a safe way to place it is to pull your nostril out to the side and slowly twist your tooter into place. I find for me personally, I can put a tooter in about a centimeter (about where nose hair stops) or so, and it helps me to get the ice back quicker without getting trapped in the hairs. Also no sharing tooters. They don’t gotta be long, so cut your straw into multiple pieces so everyone has their own! I recommend 3 max per straw lol. Braums straws are 10/10. Nice and wide. Lol

Stash and concealing ideas.
I stash in odd places lol. Small baggies go well under the soles of shoes, or if you are at home, you can always just keep it on you; so you don’t risk someone finding your stash. When it comes to riding, I prefer not to have drugs on me if I don’t have to. About the only time I do, is when I pick them up and I immediately think of my plan in case I get pulled over. Any random nooks and cluttered spaces work well, too. Hell, you could even pull up the corner of your carpet a tad and tuck it under. Pipes are a little more difficult to conceal... for me, I keep mine in my bra lol. As I said, any kind of cluttered space, that people don’t go around. Maybe the garage? In your dirty clothes basket? In a pair of shoes tucked in your closet? There’s endless possibilities (if you got a good high going lol).

Don’t have any tips on this; but what I do know is that H2O is your best friend, and although it may not prolong your high, it’ll help you to avoid some negative side effects of the stimulant. Also, stop at the gas station and grab a muscle milk and chug it, just to get some nutrients down.

Hope this helps

Thank you! Lots of essential tips in here! Appreciate you

Sooo, smoking is so much better than snorting for me! I'm taking it slow with very small batches and so far I really enjoy it. Completely different and nicer effects this way. Doubt I'll ever snort again. You guys taught me alot so far. All tips are welcomed and appreciated.

I'd like to try meth one time, but I guess this thread doesn't belong in PD =D

It's notoriety makes me curious enough but it's not very common in Europe, I've never met anyone that had it on him. Probably for the best, amphetamine's comedown is bad enough.

No idea why this and a few other threads popped up in here. I'm going to move them back.

Hello, new to the site. (2mos) Wondering where these are supposed to be? Trying to stay mindful of your etiquette. Thanks to everyone, I sure have enjoyed everyone.
Having a glowing evening with my new friend. It is fucking glorious!
Peace

Have you ever had your dope jump out of the pipe? It's so crazy to me when it happens. Wondering about others

Any ideas for adding flavor to the bong water? I've tried Mio's, and off brand water enhancer's and they were decent. Tried strawberry kool aid, didn't like it. I read on another thread someone used Skittles, starburst, jolly ranchers etc. I'm currently trying the Skittles, but it's like they didn't dissolve completely. There's little suger specks everywhere in the bottle I dissolved them in.

Anywho, if anyone has some great tasting additives, greatly appreciated.

You shouldn't be smoking meth through a water pipe.

If you are asking about a weed pipe I suggest just water, but when I was young and dumb we would use ice tea, and other sugary drinks.

I have seen a vodka winter pipe get drank right after, it seemed very gross

How long do I keep my glass pipes? Thanks to you guys ,I have been able to use them, ALOT, without them getting all dirty and then, thanks to you again,I get them clean as a whistle in between sessions. Just wondering when or if I need to retire them and get new.
Thanks!

I swear by the water bong with meth, yes perhaps it being water soluble I'm sure 30% gets retained and in water, but I still get ripped doing it. At the end, I put water in see bowl and microwave water out, and scrape all the reclaim,!

Definitely did not read all of the comments on this thread lol but katykattt (above^) has a good read with well rounded methods/advice.

If you were to ask me, i say just keep it simple. just buy a bulb pipe.

They are very cheap and it is better for you than smoking off foil (not that health is really even a concern if you're smoking ice to begin with).

Tools needed: pipe, lighter (torch or bic) and the product. That is it, it's as simple as that.... when it's time to put the flame to bulb, I will keep torch on as low as it goes and keep it about 2 to 4 inches away from the bowl and i roll it from side to side, very slowly for the most part.

but if you are looking for something more in-depth, refer back to katykattt's post :cool:

Cheers
LS

Last edited:
How long do I keep my glass pipes? Thanks to you guys ,I have been able to use them, ALOT, without them getting all dirty and then, thanks to you again,I get them clean as a whistle in between sessions. Just wondering when or if I need to retire them and get new.
Thanks!
As long as you’re keeping it clean you can use it til it breaks/chips then get rid of it.

Any suggestions on using a nicotine vaporizer to vape meth? Does it work better in ones that use light or heavy oils (mix better etc.)?