Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

meth//preferred roa and why ?

Mr Crowley

Bluelighter
just trying to get some perspective.

also if someone could explain the difference in effects with different routes of administration that would be really awesome.

I like to snort it. Last's longer and its just easier to do when you're out and about partying/clubbing.

I also don't like how quick i go through it when i smoke it.

I like to snort it. Last's longer and its just easier to do when you're out and about partying/clubbing.

I also don't like how quick i go through it when i smoke it.

I prefer smoking it.

This is off topic so I apologise but that's a constant debate between myself and a friend of mine.
He goes through it a lot faster while snorting compared to my smoking & the actual high itself lasts longer for me as well, compared to snorting. It must be different for everyone?
He still claims it lasts longer and then claims to know how to 'smoke it properly'. Every new technique he shows me he burns it. Biggest pet peeve - telling me how to smoke my own shit.

Plug/IV/Snort/Smoke

As a prolific user of meth, i placed vaporizing/smoking last, because its oh so good and enjoyable. Please, i beg you, DO NOT smoke it my friend. Its a slippery slope and can easily send you into turmoil in as little as a month of not giving a fuck.

Plugging was the most euphoric, long lastin, didnt feel like a pin cushion. Overall, G times!!

Methbong-dragon-hotrail-pipe/snort(depending what stage as),eat. Havnt IV or Plugged but hear good things.

Go the Dr Pepper flavoured methbong hit!! :)

Just don't use water and mouthwash. Learnt the hard way when pulling a hit and the bong started overflowing with bubbles and form both back up into the bowl as well as up threw the top. It was piss funny but annonying coz had just packed a big pass it around ammount too. Shit happens haha

i prefer to iv . once you go that route you dont wanna do it any other way

Methbong-dragon-hotrail-pipe/snort(depending what stage as),eat. Havnt IV or Plugged but hear good things.

Go the Dr Pepper flavoured methbong hit!! :)

Just don't use water and mouthwash. Learnt the hard way when pulling a hit and the bong started overflowing with bubbles and form both back up into the bowl as well as up threw the top. It was piss funny but annonying coz had just packed a big pass it around ammount too. Shit happens haha

I also pointed that out in another thread haha!
Obviously also learnt the hard way as well. :p
If you want that minty freshness just crush & dislike an eclipse mint or two in the water and happy days. ;)

i prefer to iv . once you go that route you dont wanna do it any other way

Ain't that the truth. The last time I scored I was at my friends house. He whipped out his pipe, loaded up and offered it to me. I kindly declined and said I'll wait until I get home to have a hit. He looked at me in a crazy way haha.

IV...once you start you can't go back. Not that I'd ever encourage this ROA. I've been using needles since I was 19 and im 30 something now:|

Smoking it. I'm more addicted to the process/ritual of smoking it than the actual drug. To be honest I don't even really like meth unless it's in combination with a real drug, like heroin. But then again I have ADD so that might be why.

Smoking it. I'm more addicted to the process/ritual of smoking it than the actual drug

Yeah, Fish man/woman has got it again. Smoking is a powerful ritual. I've broke so many glass/pyrex pieces it's not funny. Foil too. So many squares of carefully folded foil. The method itself can become a high.

Snorting is my ROA, I've never IV'd and I do not plan to.
Smoking it is pleasent but people are not exagerrating it's addictiveness. I never really enjoyed smoking it all that much and yet I got cravings off it when I only smoked 4 times in a period of about 6 months.
I've dated an ice addict and she would agree that the process/ritual of smoking is more addictive then the actual drug "addicted to the twirl" she would say. This is most evident by the fact that she would have no issue not taking meth if we were gonna snort it, but if a pipe is present she really couldn't help herself at that point in time.

It's also worth noting that the high is a little different between the two. In my experience Snorting/oral meth is great for going out. Smoking a pipe can make you want to just stay where you are and smoke.
I've never gotten 'true' euphoria from snorting meth and I have had high doses, I have gotten euphoria from smoking before but it really isn't worth searching out as I'd still say that was short lived and really not worth how cracked out I felt the next day or two.

Ultimately, it's your decision. I don't regret smoking meth but I was always very cautious with it as of all the 100's of drug taking friends I've had there is a clear jump from the amount of addicts of anything vs the addicts of smoking Ice.
I don't believe it is as addictive/dangerous as the media makes it out to be, BUT I would still say it is one of the most risky things to do and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Snorting I would though, snorting meth is fun and the burn is quite bearable. Also it's worth noting that if your meth is a quality high enough to smoke make sure you really crush that shit down before snorting it. Snorting shard is pretty painful, definitely not the worst but pretty bad.

smoke it bang it snort it fuck it shove it up ya ass or rub it on the tip of you're cock- which easily has the hugest bioavailability

Smoking simply for the social habitual nature of it all. Will happily eat or rack it, however far less often.

Interesting to note the difference in recorded effects for some people depending on how they dose, is there any science behind different ROA, different high's?

I prefer to vaporize or smoke meth simply cuz it's better for social situations passing around a bowl is always fun and people claim it's weaker but idk man some say snorting is better and some say smoking is better they're all similar enough and smoking satisfies me and gives a better rush and euphoria imo I also enjoy snorting usually when alone it's a solid rush but really snorting just hits faster cuz you take a good line you rushing but smoke the same amount it's more relaxed and chill

Iv hands down as a preferred ROA, like this thread asks. Smoking is just easy and glorifies it a bit more.

I've heard plenty of good things about IV but come on- who really wants to start IVing for the first time. You'd have to be borderline retarded to start IVing drugs and be as Informed as most of us are by virtue of being on this forum. Straight down the rabbit hole. No thanks.

Smoking is shit too though. More is never enough and you end up spending days just sitting there chatting shit. It's fun but it actually ruins meth IMO.

Snorting or eating is far superior. You can go do stuff.

I honestly get nostalgic for the days of good old goey, I know it's just poorer quality ice but some of that shit used to get you absolutely wired. Half a gram would set you back the same price as a point of ice and if you ate that with no tolerance you'd be absolutely flying.

I've heard plenty of good things about IV but come on- who really wants to start IVing for the first time. You'd have to be borderline retarded to start IVing drugs and be as Informed as most of us are by virtue of being on this forum. Straight down the rabbit hole. No thanks.

Smoking is shit too though. More is never enough and you end up spending days just sitting there chatting shit. It's fun but it actually ruins meth IMO.

Snorting or eating is far superior. You can go do stuff.

I honestly get nostalgic for the days of good old goey, I know it's just poorer quality ice but some of that shit used to get you absolutely wired. Half a gram would set you back the same price as a point of ice and if you ate that with no tolerance you'd be absolutely flying.

I was merely answering the question the thread posed.

There is no moral compass in which this thread invites. We just want truthful,raw,honest answers.

As an HR enthusiast, ALL routes of meth use are detrimental to health. And suprisingly even after meth use, tjere is still a hold the eveil pipe invites. I HATE THE DEVILISHLY SEXY PIP. Turned me into a sketchy, weird asshole who lived in his room most of the time writing long essays and babble.

After IV i now dont even want to touch it. IV sent me a msg to me its over man. Let it go...