• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth in bleach

I read 60 mL of bleach is toxic, then i read 1 mL of bleach caused vomitting, then i read a heroin addict injected 4 "drops" of bleach with no effect, and a meth addict shot 30cc of half water half bleach and was puking for two days.

I bet you my bleached meth has if 1 "drop" of bleach, after two acetone washes and long exposure to air. Doesn't smell bleachy after my second wash.

Yeah.... acetone wash or a dual solvent Recrystallization the way to go.....

im still curious as to what happened when you "dipped" those chunks in the bleach. They should've immediately started breaking down and fizzing away. You didnt notice your shards were a lot smaller? How did you dip them?

I read that the bacteria killing effect of bleach is one of the main problems when accidentally smoked so IV must be extremely risky even solely for this reason. Not all bacteria is bad as you know and the body needs the beneficial bacteria in order to function right, stay healthy. The bleach doesn't discriminate between the two so please don't inhale or shoot it @madness00 . 8 grams of the best meth shouldn't be worth putting yourself in such danger. You just acted without thinking much obviously and used the whole lot for your attempt/ experiment. Fuck it, it's not worth it.

Yeah man fuck. You're probably right. And TBH my bag of shake is almost twice as big as my bag of bleached shard (which is now also shake), so not too big a loss, I guess.

@tweakerguy - some oil residue on the top of bleach. Barley shrunk. Just dunked for less than a second with gloves on then dried immediately.

I noticed the oil on top gather. I didn't see any cut fall to the bottom really.

Fuck.. do you really think it's ruined and i can't use it? Won't the bleach dry off?

Maybe i should just give it all an acetone wash to clean the bleach?
Bleach ? not for washing

It spins when it makes contact with your mth

It's used to test the product sometimes

Mth Also physically drops product temp when water is added

Aquired. Did NOT steal from CVS.

:p

Also contains denzitonum benzoate?

Off topic point, but the fact that acetone and denatonium benzoate can be labelled as '100% acetone' concerns me. This would never be allowed under EU regulations. Is this a taste of things to come for the UK?

I dumped a bunch in my household bleach, not sure 99.9 is a thing found in the home. I already knew it was terrible and I love trying new finds.. I read about how one could base meth hcl with potassium hydroxide in a test tube, say, by dropping flakes in, heating and add drop by drop water until meth and n-iso separate as they're not as similar in freebase form ..bleach is basic..
So, I may have heated but don't remember but I pourhed out the reacted bleach and dirty meth bits on a pie plate and ir took some time to dry.
There was a large area of shiny ish tiny xtals spread out a few cm apart and smaller areas of crusty white and flat chalk white patches. I split em up .. I reckon the smaller chalky parts are the meth and the other.. niso or..
I bought some msm and grew xtals so I could see how it behaves.. it's pretty fucking similar. Takes a while to dry and shrinks down but still .. it melts clear and re-x's similar.. I'm going to bed meow but ill add pics and etc tomorrow. I took maaaany.. heh.. I sent some of the original to getyourdrugstested.com awaiting reply.
Oh, I ph'd some in distilled and it was 9-10ish.. KOH would have gone higher.. I dunno.. night bros

<3, chemmy