• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth: how can I dissolve more meth in less water?

Sup?

You want to display a video or talk about synthesis?

Synthesis is not allowed, but I think if you explain the role of one element, like the sulfur, it's ok, as long as it is not the whole procedure.

Well as long as you don't reveal your face and other incriminating stuff it may be ok, do you want to do a how to shoot meth tutorial? If yes, before posting it send it to one of us, so we make sure you don't promote dangerous behaviour, like unsterile ustensil use, neck shooting, etc.

There was a guy who posted pics of him using speed and how to shoot up through pics, I can't find it because our search engine is shit nowadays

Sup?

You want to display a video or talk about synthesis?

Synthesis is not allowed, but I think if you explain the role of one element, like the sulfur, it's ok, as long as it is not the whole procedure.
I'm not sure if that's what lady was asking for help for or not, but I was wondering if we can post video of ourselves using? Or is that unacceptable?
Well as long as you don't reveal your face and other incriminating stuff it may be ok, do you want to do a how to shoot meth tutorial? If yes, before posting it send it to one of us, so we make sure you don't promote dangerous behaviour, like unsterile ustensil use, neck shooting, etc.

There was a guy who posted pics of him using speed and how to shoot up through pics, I can't find it because our search engine is shit nowadays
10-4 mine wasn't going to be so much A tutorial as just a point of reference for the above conversation about quality/length of the rush.
No insrruction

Honestly, the only way I'd be able to help you would be to look at it. Melt it, check its crack back, watch the crack back pattern to see if it is under converted (it's amazing how beautifully symmetrical the pattern from under converted pseudoephedrine is) and finally, shoot a bit. I am not there, so the best I can do is theorize.

Have you asked any of your experienced friends for help?

My final verdict is, the issue is not with your shot. If you're shooting .6 and .7 of this stuff, and you're not absolutely gonzo, and it isn't doubling back in volume, your dealer is selling you very cut stuff, or some sort of research chemical.

I hope someone else can come along and hopefully be able to help you where I couldn't! And feel free to post your video if they say you can :)

Honestly, the only way I'd be able to help you would be to look at it. Melt it, check its crack back, watch the crack back pattern to see if it is under converted (it's amazing how beautifully symmetrical the pattern from under converted pseudoephedrine is) and finally, shoot a bit. I am not there, so the best I can do is theorize.

Have you asked any of your experienced friends for help?

My final verdict is, the issue is not with your shot. If you're shooting .6 and .7 of this stuff, and you're not absolutely gonzo, and it isn't doubling back in volume, your dealer is selling you very cut stuff, or some sort of research chemical.

I hope someone else can come along and hopefully be able to help you where I couldn't! And feel free to post your video if they say you can :)
as bad as this sounds I don't have any friends that shoot I taught myself how to shoot and it's been going all right so far and I am I do get pretty f***** up off of appoint 6.7 I'm not saying I don't but it's more that I'm trying to use less meth with less water to get the same high like if I can make the solubility of the meth brighter so that I can then go use less water to reach the same effect

You realize the meth is being diluted in the plasma of your blood on its way through your circulatory system.

I'm not sure if I understand "brighter". As in reaching the point of saturation and having a more opaque look?

Lady A has a point about issues with reduction/ conversion, but even then we don't allow speculation or conjecture about what cuts might be in your dope or substance ID trying to determine if it is really dope. We recommend reagents for determining some of those questions. Discussing what you think good meth looks and acts like is fine, just not trying to pinpoint exactly which cut you think it is. We've had MSM debates go on for pages in endless speculation.

As far as this video, is it just you getting off on your shot? Or are you demonstrating some kind of technique that might be informative to others?

We're more about Harm Reduction vs just how far one can push themselves, glorification, etc. If you want to send it in to one of us first, we could probably have an answer for you in short order. Thx

The video is intended to show the intense high of the Rush that lasts about 10 15 min 20 at the most no, the video won't be 20 min, and my goal isn't to get off on the shot, but to essentially be able to use less math and get the same high by using less water in the same amount of Meth that makes sense

Also I haven't made the vido yet was waiting on something but I don't think that something is happening, so I'm going to make it very shortly

:confused: I just don't know. Euphoria is only 30 minutes-ish for me
lol how long is the stim tho, out of curiosity because i haven't banged meth, once that initial rush fades, (looking at it from a coke angle here / amphetaminey angle) do you still have residual euphoria/positives or just stimulation?

You are not going to be able to increase the solubility of meth itself. Meth is extremely soluble and requires little to no manipulation during preparation for injection.

If you want more product in less water, you are going to have to do an acetone wash, and filter some of the cut and impurities out so you are left with cleaner meth.

I think your expectations may be too high, I also think you're buying crap. More meth in less water isn't going to make much of a difference if your product is inferior. If you're not stimulated for a good 12 to 15 hours, it isn't good stuff.