• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth causing 4 days no sleep, and large amount of sedatives to even force myself to sleep?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I don't know if I just can't use meth, the last time I used it was last week, but whenever I do it's a huge fucking event. Like last Monday night I plugged 100 mg, was high for 24 hours, didn't end up falling asleep until Thursday night, 72 hours later with the help of ativan, methadone and vodka, and was basically entering psychosis by the time I went to bed with memory loss, not making sense to my girlfriend, etc.

I'm just confused honestly how do people use meth and function? It seems to completely wreck my ability to do anything normal for absurd amounts of time? Unless the drugs I have are in fact not meth? But I failed a drug test for amphetamines 3 days later at my methadone clinic a few months back after taking this same product, which people said makes sense because meth will metabolize partially into amphetamines.

Honestly I think I like amphetamine sulphate / adderall a lot more than meth. I can still function, I can get really geeked out on around 100-200 mg, but it doesn't cause the same crazy highs and lows that meth does. Honestly I like adderall way more than meth... Meth seems to just be a giant clusterfuck of awful when I use it.

Meth is not for everybody. There are lots of posts by people who have a similar story to yours. Although it must be some fire product to blast you all the way from Monday to Thursday on 100 mg.

I like meth and don't have much trouble staying sane on it. But it pretty much consumes my life when I do it and I don't do much besides be high and horny for days on end. I much prefer Rx stimulants like dexamfetamine because I am highly (sometimes super) functional on them.

Given how many lives meth has fucked beyond repair, you should probably just count yourself lucky you've caught yourself early and enjoy your methadone.

I don't know if I just can't use meth, the last time I used it was last week, but whenever I do it's a huge fucking event. Like last Monday night I plugged 100 mg, was high for 24 hours, didn't end up falling asleep until Thursday night, 72 hours later with the help of ativan, methadone and vodka, and was basically entering psychosis by the time I went to bed with memory loss, not making sense to my girlfriend, etc.

I'm just confused honestly how do people use meth and function? It seems to completely wreck my ability to do anything normal for absurd amounts of time? Unless the drugs I have are in fact not meth? But I failed a drug test for amphetamines 3 days later at my methadone clinic a few months back after taking this same product, which people said makes sense because meth will metabolize partially into amphetamines.

Honestly I think I like amphetamine sulphate / adderall a lot more than meth. I can still function, I can get really geeked out on around 100-200 mg, but it doesn't cause the same crazy highs and lows that meth does. Honestly I like adderall way more than meth... Meth seems to just be a giant clusterfuck of awful when I use it.
For me, it works only because I've been using it regularly for almost 10 years. I'm 29 now and a lot has changed, I do it because it's highly addictive but at this point my tolerance is such that I am still able to eat a few times a day, I drink a ton of smoothies and liquids, which is the absolute best thing I've done for my body and brain, committing to smoothies errday. And my sleep schedule, might be different then most peoples but I don't stay up more than 48 hrs. 3 days is the max and is a rare occurrence. I was a fucking hot sticky mess the first couple of years of my addiction. Its actually really embarrassing but eh. That was then. Now I can look ppl in the eye and not get all schizoid

You got your hands on some fire ass fucking dope, that is insane. And I find that people who like opiates tend to not like stims and vice versa. You're probably majorly sensitive

Meth is not for everybody. There are lots of posts by people who have a similar story to yours. Although it must be some fire product to blast you all the way from Monday to Thursday on 100 mg.

I like meth and don't have much trouble staying sane on it. But it pretty much consumes my life when I do it and I don't do much besides be high and horny for days on end. I much prefer Rx stimulants like dexamfetamine because I am highly (sometimes super) functional on them.

Given how many lives meth has fucked beyond repair, you should probably just count yourself lucky you've caught yourself early and enjoy your methadone.

Brutal honesty with a small side of go fuck yourself, just how I like it.

Just kidding haha. but I do agree and appreciate what you said cause it's 100% accurate and true. If I want to use stimulants again it's gonna be adderall, I'll shelf this meth for world war 3.

Count yourself fortunate that it does that for ya. I have to trust other ‘ hardcore ‘ heads opinions on my stash. Rate 1-10, be honest. This last, got a proper chewing from one for not warning her. 1.5 pts had her nearly dialing 911. I installed a 3.1 while on the phone with her. Give it time.

Brutal honesty with a small side of go fuck yourself, just how I like it.

Just kidding haha. but I do agree and appreciate what you said cause it's 100% accurate and true. If I want to use stimulants again it's gonna be adderall, I'll shelf this meth for world war 3.
It's WW3 AT MY HOUSE
🤣

JK

Just be glad you can GET that high, that sounds awesome 🤯🤤

You guys should give Hexen a try, I like it better than Meth vaped. Not for shooting though, unless you've got really clear crystal batch that is around atm

My stupid ass would shoot it
THE 5 SIMPLE GOLDEN RULES OF SHOOTING RIGHT.
#1: Make sure to test your solution's ph with a pH strip, it costs 5 bucks in a pharmacy. It shouldn't ne below 6 and not above 8.
#2: Before getting started with shooting : Always registre about .1 ml blood into a solution containing your product, remove the needle and observe how your blood reacts with the solution. You have to make sure that the blood doesn't change in nature; color changes (turning rown/darkening), Stolling (parts of "hard bits", filaments), or it staying on the bottom and looking "heavy", as if it became more consistent and syzzurpy. If any of these things happen, DO NOT SHOOT. I lost too many a vein due to being spun craving another rush, with products of low quality.
#3: NEVER HEAT YOUR WATER. HCl salts or pure amphétamine should dissolve without heat. If however you're a hardcore Guy like I used to be and want to shoot more than what can be dissolved at room temp, it's a slippery rope. Make sure to spray some on your wrist to check temp, apply rule #2 and inject a very very small amount to make sure it isn't too hot. Don't forget to breath ;)
#4 Alternate shooting spots. When shooting in a vein, never reinject right at the same needle spot, this increases the wound's diameter and thus infection risks. Keep at least .5mm inbetween each injection spot, and if you've been shooting ex.g. your main hand vein, Keep in mind that the blood goes up, so it's better to start down the vein (hand) and move up the arm as you go.
So if you plan on shooting your arm crook, start with your hand.
Keep in mind that shooting stimulants, especially RCs and street coke, are the worst things imaginable for your veins, and in any case you will lose some if you do.

#5: Try to not re-use syringes. They're cheap, easy to get and raison why is the top of the needle becomes like a hook after the first injection, which means the second time you use it it will pull on your flesh upon pulling it out, damaging tissue. And of course, Never share a needle or use the same spoon/cup as Someone else.

PS: If you do feel that the vein is going to collapse, put on a garrot and do push ups/ haltering like crazy. You have to make the blood citculate like crazy if you want to have a chance of saving it.

#0: Always use insulin syringes, and don't go lower than 27G size needles.

These are the golden rules of IVing.

Gaffy

Why the ph check? Isn't meth wicked acidic? I'm sure the shots of done of meth have been way below 6

. ..Oh, you didn't hear?

Lol no but seriously, I would get good n high if I could stop longer than 1 day. OP's experience really hit home though and described what I used to go through, before this run.
Hey man, how do you honestly rate your gear on a run? I’m not capable of being objective, as stated above. Couple associates use occasionally, mostly to offset op withdrawals, as they 💰 for it, don’t see them blowin smoke up my ass. Not newbies either, I remember well the dishes one of them cooked up back in the day. Rating my plug pretty high to needed warning label lately. Me, I can’t tell. Blurry