NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Staff in the Sand · The Order Of Israfel
teg__sand_staff_daytime_by_konton_kyoudai.jpg

@ProfessrHyperdimensional you a fan of the new Iron Monkey line up?
Personally for me that first album the original members did is some of the most ass kicking metal music ever in ANY genre of metal, it's more sludge than anything by EHG, it is more slamming & mosh pit causing than any early 90's thrash, the vocal is more savage than any Norwegian BM.

I was watching an interview with Dopethrone a few days ago & they were on about their love of early Norwegian black metal & Iron Monkey came up a few mins later, they all laughed & said how truly crushing that album is. The new Iron Monkey line up just isn't quite right imho, this is how it should sound.

Anyone that says they are into metal & doesn't like this album is mentally ill imho.

The Badge--Pantera:

Only recently heard the original by Poison Idea for the 1st time, which is also good, but damn do I love this cover:

Brazilian black metal to kick ones' asses motherfuckers

Pay attention to the year 1991, one of the precursors, HAIL

TOTALLY!!

Other great Brazilian black-thrash bands include: Mutilator, Holcausto, Mystifier, Vulcano, Sextrash, and of course Sepultura.

I don't know why, but for some reason I also see similarities between the brazilian black-thrash scene of the 80s and early 90s and the Italian black-thrash scene of the same era with GREAT bands like: Schizo, Necrodeath, Ghost Rider, Death SS, Bulldozer, Mondocane, etc.

If you've never heard those Italian bands I recommend them because they have a somewhat similar sound. I actually probably prefer the Italian ones but it would be VERY close.