• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melbourne gangland killings

i agree Muzby...let em run there business, or all our weekends may not be so fun anymore.
BTW i'm completely into any american mafia info...I follow up weekly on ganglandnews.com
i just love all that shit, oh and Sopranos season 1,2,3,4 all sit happily in my cabinet :)

well maybe some deserve to die, some dont.... "benji" was the primary suspect in 4 other hits..... if anyone on the planet deserves to die, its a person like him..... im feeling alot sorrier for kids dying of terminal illnesses than i am for these guys getting killed because they chose a life of crime... till an innocent person gets caught in the crossfire, these killings wont be bothering me too much.... i just hope they all able to keep their dealing going.... decreased competition = inflated prices :(

I think this whole saga is very cool. It makes me want to sing Gangsta's Paradise.
We've been spending most our lives
living in the Gangstas Paradise

Tell me why are we so blind to see
That the ones we hurt are you and me

Tell me why are we so blind to see
That the ones we hurt are you and me

Catax said:
I think it has all gone too far the killimg is not necessary and the only reason ppl are finding it so fascinating is because they are removed enought for it not to affect them!

That reminds me of those bits in the first Austin Powers where whenever one of Dr. Evil's guards got killed, friends and relatives got an immediate phone call. *I loved that movie.*

I read with a lot of interest in all this australian killings. My dad was a bouncer for many many years in the 50s to the 70s in brunswick/fitzroy and hence, got to know a LOT of the melbourne underworld personally. It's funny seeing my 'straight parents' reading a melbourne underworld book or newspaper and going "oh, they shot *someones first name*" Remember when you had to kick him out of some pub or something. Dad even has a story about punching chopper read. heh. Most people who know me how much of a hardass my dad is though, many many many stories to tell..

Also another thing is I met a lot of figures/bikies involved in this too when I worked in a tattoo/body piercing shop. I heard stories that would scare the pants off most 'ordinary citizens'. I can say it's weird having a few beers with someone and finding out the same person has been to jail for attempted murder or other stuff that shouldn't be said and actually realising most of these people seem nice on the outside and not 'general pigs' of people unless you get in their way or whatever. But that doesn't excuse their behaviour of leading a life of crime but they do have some good stories to tell while sitting in a pub having a few beers :)

well id just like to say that i like reading about these happenings aswell, and while i dont think its cool so much that these 'gangsta's' are running around my favorite city, i think its funny that the police cant do anything as they cant really arrest someone for having drugs which the police sold them

p.s im a fan of the former drug squad and there corrupt ways :D BRING IT ALL BACK TO THE STREETS!

i have been following the whole saga to. not for any real reason but ive felt the need to try to peice together the reasons why these people are being trageted and dying. i wana know bout the under ground gangs and stuff.

in school i never learnt/payed attention to history or stuff like this. so im just curious to know how thigns are run here.

im not worried bout going to Carlton or other rough necked areas...its part of living in a city...but of course there is gonna be some form of retaliation. it is a 'gang war' *shrugs* but they do seem to be dying pretty often. makes you wonder whos gonna be next. like if they are randomly killing the members or are they working down the 'list' of whos all powerfull and stuff.

i was just singing this:

Are you ready,
Are you ready for this
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

;)

queen: another one bites the dust

This is very scary (to close to home) did anyone see the news were they showed louis moran"s house (pink 2 storey ulgy looking thing) :p

Because at the moment iam sitting about 4 house down from there.
His son was put to rest about a bock from here
and where one of them got shot (footy field) i played footy there as a kid !!!8( 8( 8(

nezo said:
please. You have more chance of dying from GHB than getting shot by 'gangsters' in melbourne.

your fear is unfounded.

Actually, there have only been four deaths in 19 million associated wth GHB, as opposed to 27 deaths in 19 million associated with this investigation... You do the sums...

^ nonsense argument... not everyone takes GHB or would be in any place an exposed target would be.

BT ;)

BigTrancer said:
^ nonsense argument... not everyone takes GHB or would be in any place an exposed target would be.

BT ;)

my god
talk about fucking with my head! and im sober!? x(

I have also been intrigued by this whole affair. I have been amused by John Silvester, crime writer for the Age, who has taken the piss out of the players in the drama, both in the paper and on the Sunday program on channel 9 last week. You can read his articles here.

im not worried bout going to Carlton or other rough necked areas...

But it's full of those menacing uni students! Watch out! :D

I noticed one funny thing about this whole saga: They seem to be running out of pallbearers for the funerals, heh. Oh, what a bunch of fuckwits, really. This whole 'gangland' thing is just getting rediculous. I mean, how can intelligent crims want to attract this much heat? It's like a fucking soap opera.

i bet someone on bluelight would personally know some of these people pretty well.

I've served Mick Gatto and his posse on numerous occassions at work..... they spend big and wear fancy suits. My boss was mates with Alf back in the day- he remembers Alf giving some drunk bum who was stinking out the shop $50 to piss off and never come back or he'd find him and shoot him- apparently he's never seen a bum look so happy yet frightened at the same time