• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

.:MELBOURNE-Ballarat - Kryal Castle ULTRAWORLD - SATURDAY 2ND DEC REVIEWS!

i love dressing up, its half the fun
tehe.. I was the tripped out boy in the santa hat, it's getting worn to every party I go to this month. Both pretty and practicle, it kept my head and ears toasty.

^ haha i saw you in the santa hat.
And saw some other dude dressed as a king that kept on doing these army rolls everytime & poses everytime i saw him, what a tripper lol.
Randomlilly, i agree:D

Anyone with PHJ [Pure Hard Juice] clothes there? :p

phjshirts.jpg

What was the hardcore like played there? Anyone check it out?

^I heard some 90's Ultrasonic-esque tunes played in that little room. Also a bit of freeform and of course the nuskool sped up moody trance I've grown to hate. I also heard a bit of hardstyle coming from that room. I don't remember any gabber though. :p

trancegirle said:
^ haha i saw you in the santa hat.
And saw some other dude dressed as a king that kept on doing these army rolls everytime & poses everytime i saw him, what a tripper lol.
Randomlilly, i agree:D
haha I remember that dude....me and Melbourne Kate couldn't figure out whether he was supposed to be Santa or the King so we asked him and he set us straight.

For some reason though we thought he was the king of Germany....I dunno what that was all about... 8)

In other news, am sorry I missed out on the meetup such as it was....I haven't seen kitti for ages and I've been wanting to meet you from your posts in SLR trancegirle... :)

^^ lol!! nice one randomlilly

Been wanting to meet you too raz! heard nothing but great things about you:)

We should take Where's Wally pictures like that at every dance party. Complete with checklist of obscurities and missing artifacts. In fact there's probably one online already.

judging by the pic above, this gig must have been worse than this years earthcore, which i did not think was possible...

randomlily said:
eh! theres a tripped out boy in a santa hat in one of my photos of the dancefloor during the day!
haha.jpg

yesssss i AM good at wheres wally :p
Farken hell that's a far cry from the Kryal I used to go to. The dance floor still looks the same though, but there's something not quite right there. Perhaps the lack of people???

Those pictures do make the place look empty, but there was still a lot of people there......i'm guessing that picture was taken at like 5pm or something, as soon as the place opened. Alas, it still wasn't as good as previous years.

groova said:
Alas, it still wasn't as good as previous years.

agreed. Alas no event is as good as previous years these days.

There where lots more people there once it got dark too..

Hey was curious, did anyone see any drug buses on the way home?

Yes... that's me!! Yeah... I'm quite the shy bluelighter both on and off the 'net. Maybe that will change soon...
And yes... that was around 6ish, when the music was pretty poxy and there were bugger all people around.

Hey was curious, did anyone see any drug buses on the way home?
Nope... left the carpark just after 9 and the only cops we saw was one of those yellow highway patrol "Smart Cars" that had pulled someone over. I too was a little surprised that there was no Bus!!

I wanted to go to that because CJ bolland was doing a set, ive seen him mix in germany and think his debut 'the 4th sign' is an epic classic, at the time his use of 303ism was awesome, a sequence master. Went to kryal a couple years ago though and that was great as well, glad some had fun. Hope theres something good the next time I fly over.. I thought I was jaded since going to parties circa 91, but I just love it...

i thought kryal was good fun...yeah by 10pm the place was pack as, not much room to dance unless u made room..by the way my first post, long time reader finally thought i would join up soo hi everyone!