• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Trivia Night - Tues 23rd may @ The Comic's Lounge - REVIEWS

Yes, we rock! *does happy dance* Go psychic Muzby and Raz and did we get the bloody booze? If so when are we getting together to drink it?

I want my share of the prize =D

p.s. who were you kryalkastleE? I'm crap and i've forgotten who was who! 8(

Sorry Shorza that I didn't make it!

I've got no good excuse other than I was broke. Raz said he'd shout me drinks but I felt bad. Plus... it was really, really cold yesterday.

Glad ya'll won :D!

girl in white jumper, dark hair.
i came late :)

and we got 6 bottles of booze and 6 afl tickets.
so you are more than welcome to the afl tickets otherwise i am more than ahppy to bring my bottlew of wine to the next meetup!

Thanks again guys for coming.

They raised a whole lot more money for Varity than expected. Sorry the 'comedian' was a wank.

Let me know if anyone wants those tickets, otherwise I'll sell them on ebay and the money can go towards our next meetup (or my drug habit).

kryalkastleE said:
girl in white jumper, dark hair.
i came late :)

and we got 6 bottles of booze and 6 afl tickets.
so you are more than welcome to the afl tickets otherwise i am more than ahppy to bring my bottlew of wine to the next meetup!
I would bring mine to the next meetup, except um..I drank it on the way home. 8)

Conversation between me and Nicole at work today:

NICOLE: Congratulations!
ME: What for?
NICOLE: For winning last night...
ME: Winning what?
NICOLE: Didn't you win the trivia night? Kate told me your team won...
ME: Oh! Maybe....I don't think we won.....
NICOLE: Didn't you get a bottle of wine?
ME: OH, I thought they just gave me that for being an alcoholic! I guess it makes more sense that we might have won it....

Aduh. It was a very fun night though.....I kind of felt like a dick for wording up the mc as being so funny and then him being not funny but I got over it.. :D

Ah ha! Now I know who people are! You're the periodic table singing one ;)