• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Trivia Night - Tues 23rd may @ The Comic's Lounge - REVIEWS

Predrinks would also be good.

But it's a matter of everyone being able to go home from work and then out again in time.

Hyjinx - The Comedy Club is right near Flagstaff Station. If you know of a place that serves beer around there, I'll be up for it. I'll go straight there from work and can be there by 6:30.

Hell, we could even just sit in the park and drink goon!

Anyone else keen on meeting Hijinx, nurseysarah and me beforehand?

^^ I'm up for pre-drinks.

Were you planning on trying to arrange a table, or tickets in advance? Or are you just going to let people fend for themselves based on the likelihood of pikage?

iamtha1 and Raz I have seemed to have lost your numbers.

Please PM or SMS them to me.

Pop, I was just going to let people pay at the door on the night. Saves me forking out $100 and the risk of people piking, as bluelighters seem to do.

Why don't we just have pre-drinks at The Comic's Lounge? It's meant to be a nice pub and they serve food there too. That way, we will be assured a table together.

So unless anyone has any other idea's in mind, i'll be there from 6:30ish onwards.

how was it?
i was thinking since i missed out :( we should do another trivia night thing at a pub somewhere sometime :)

Hurray for working in North Melbourne... I will probably be there about 6:30ish too...

Subject to me remembering to turn up...

*slaps head*
i read it as 13th of may.
der me.
i have bball at 6.30 so by the time the game finishes and i get in there it will have already started. damn :(
you guys are going out drinking afterward at all??

No nurseysarah but I'll be there for drinks beforehand. Glad to hear it's ok to pay on the door! I look forward to meeting some new (new to me, that is) Bluelighters:).

KK - Don't slap that head any more ;) Not sure if we are going anywhere afterwards. 4 friends and I have booked a motel room for the night, so I think we'll head somewhere.

hijinx - awesome. I'll be there at about 6:30. If you don't know what I look like, go to my gallery.

shorza, if get there around 8pm will i still eb able to get in, even if i dont answer questions or whatever, or maybe just do the last few rounds or something?
is that at all possible?

I'll be putting in an appearance along with Hijinx - representing the worst of UK bluelighters and looking forward to meeting more Aussie ones :D

^^^
BITCH!!! :X

Next time.

KK - You can still come at 8. I'll try and save a seat for you.

:(

I'm not a bitch... I would love to be there but unfortunately have responsibilities

:(

ok my bball finishes at about 7.15 so ill come straight from there, be there at about 8-8.15.

woo woo.
go running with scissors as the ultimate trivia champions.

and as quoted from djc "WE WANT THE BOOZE!!"