• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - SIAQUA - Upcomming Events and Info 2004-2005

Hey tom and pete :)

Will definatly be buying a cd and having a big boogie for your set.

Last year i got a migrane and only caught the last 10 minutes after i managed to crawl from my tent :(

This year i'll be rocking it ye old school style (aka bust a fat groove) front row centre with hardicus.

Rock on!

Mick

Edited title. Please update as per email.

cheers. :)

Last edited:
Good luck guys!

If i was going to earthcore (which I cant due to work)

I'd buy a copy! hope to catch you guys soon!

Heya guys. :) Thanks for the support. I am very grateful that this thread is alive.

Looks like things have changed... Since enlighten will most probably not be testing at Earthcore. We will have to relocate our stall somewhere else. More news to come on this. Hopefully we can find a place in the market stall. :p

Cheers,
L

Your in luck Lep.
Enlighten will be there, although we will not be testing this year, we will still have a stand set up, and Im told we shall be selling Siaqua CD's there as well :)
So drop past and say hello, and purchase a CD guys :)

so i saw Siaqua at Earthcore, loved your work, but didn't know you had a CD for sale.

so.... where can i get one now?

Well, it looks like we won't be in Sydney. But Northern NSW is a go! I will post the details up as soon as I can get them. Since the website with the details is down. :/

In regards to CD's. DQ, our website will be selling CD's online in a week or two. But before then. PM me with your details and we can work something out. :p

Still trying to get everything together after all that mayhem... hehehehe. :)

saw you guys at earthcore to :D you guys are gonna go a looong way :)

i want details for the n.nsw and qld parties mentioned on your site. depending on how far north in n.nsw or how far south in qld they are im likely to show up at one of them

Ok locking this baby down now. For further info on the CD or future events refer to the website, or PM Lep for more details. Congrats guys, on what i hear was a succes at EC. :D

Thread Closed!!!

DJC*

Ok this thread is being re-opened upon request from posters.

This thread will now be the place where SIAQUA will post upcomming events and updates on CD releases etc etc.

Lep and Mr. Horse have both contributed to BL for over 4 years now, and in many different ways, so even though this is not an event as such, it will remain open for now. Best of luck guys, keep up the great work. :D

Thread Opened!!!

DJC*

i to would like to know where you guys are gonna be playing round Melb (if you are) would love to check you out again :)

Hahaha! Thanks heaps DJC. I didn't even mind that it was closed at all. :D

Thanks to everyone that kept the thread opened! *HUGS*

We are doing a final DJ set before going our seperate ways for the next two months at 3D. Not sure about the time though.

I will be doing a live set next month on the 15th of January at a party called Triptamind II. :)

As we play I will post links to the events. At the moment there are no links for the Triptamind and 3D parties. :/

Once again, thanks heaps guys! :D

UPDATE:

Heya guys, we will be selling more CD's at Rainbow Serpent. CD's will be available at the Information Desk and we will have our own stall selling amongst other things, the CD's. :D

Hope to see you all there. :D

Last edited: