• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Pharmacy vs. Hard Kandy *REVIEWS* w/ Lab4. Metro. 20.05.05

^^ Yeah, what he said, although I'd like to thank Raz as well ;)

I had a top night (and next day) all things considered. I'm very glad that it was a friday night though, I'm struggling enough today, even after the extra days recovery.

Overall, a kick-ass night. I rawked my little socks off!

Lab 4 were splendiferous, and I danced like a mofo. I have to concur with KRC though, and say I heard too many song repeats. I heard digital punk at least four times.

So may lovely bl'ers were met for the first time, and many who I can't seem to stop running into! Raz, Mooshie, COTB, Duckboy, Pop, Hijinx, 420*, and any others I may have accidentally forgotten, thanks for a great night. Special thanks to Twigz for convincing me to come to the recovery at his place, and giving me so many reasons to giggle.=D

Pop Popavich said:
I had a top night (and next day) all things considered. I'm very glad that it was a friday night though, I'm struggling enough today, even after the extra days recovery.
Joisus, I hear dat bruvva....all day at work today I was fucking DYING....lol...doesn't help that I've been doing late shifts for the past 6 weeks and today I started at 8am....

Friday was the first night I've actually been out to any kind of event since I've been back in Melbs, it totally did not disappoint...its usual self notwithstanding, the Metro is an awesome venue and I thought Lab4 wuz the ant's pyjamas! :D

Thanks to all the peeps mentioned already for what made the night the bestest though...youse kids RAWK!!! =D=D=D

awsome night, was tripping a little to hard to make any sense most of the night haha =D

trying to study now for test tomorrow, brain doesnt want to work heh.

Would also like to add, that those people who I met for only 5 seconds at the meet up, I'm sorry I didnt mean for it to be that way, things happened that were beyond my control in terms of timing! ;)

How bout some pics! *warning* Mobile fone quality

29d4d39f.jpg

:)

Image722.jpg

:)

Image725.jpg

These were all taken while The Perfect Drug was playing.

omg melb goes off!!!!!! Thx you to every one who made our night one to remeber!!! The music was wiked and i had loads of fun dancing my ass off and randomly walking around with a few people!! Meeting loads of randoms as i alwas do and the only downer was work the next night which was a little confusing and hard but i survied!!!! And can't wait for the next one!!!