Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb..... NYD...... Sunshine People@ Atlantic Wharf....REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooo aaaah I got a sandcrawler pass :)

now what does this get me?

i will be in attendance here.

tickets purchased >>> friends organised & no set time clashes! *yayness*

dumonde & miss kittin :)

bring it on...oh and 1234 > you can always come to my house for nye and then come with us to this :)

On my way....sort of my first rave at 26(if ya don't count doofs and clubs:))

Look out;)

You picked a mighty fine event to come to - this year's Sunshine People was just a taste test - on NYD things are gonna go to the next level! Awesome lineup and a venue that with all the mods will be the perfect haven for some fun in the sun!

*drools in anticipation*

Mr_AuDiO said:
Are there tickets still available to this?

Yeah, tickets are starting to get a little low, however they are definately still available through most outlets.

Weather forecast: 30 degrees and fine! Woohoo!

=D

I'm planning on getting there from the start to catch the Bovine boys, but it's NYD - anything can happen!

It's shaping up to be an awesome day %)

With the chaotic weather we're having at the moment things can only get better!

The buzz around the streets for this party is HUGE - it's gonna be the place to be on NYD that's for sure!

Only 3 more sleeps - woop de woop!

Really really really wanna go to this again. Don't want to miss out on Tiga but am working from 10pm nye to 9am nyd :( Don't know that I would have the energy to get through the day and enjoy the experience as it should be. Damn working in a bar sucks at this time of year.
Have some serious thinking to do to decide whether or not to go.

Beech out

Go the power nap option. Get to the venue, slam down a few cocktails and then hit the dancefloor! ;-)

Very strange hence the acid, but other then that, the pharmacy and redline rooms were banging!

Tiga was the best act by far.
Simon Digby vs Simon Coyle and
Matt Radovich

ripped the place apart..

I can't believe how much techno has died out... the room was empty when these guys were spinning the maddest sets.... sigh.

Oh well... pretty good event... no where near as good as summerdayz.

full on, ive heard from a few people that summadayze was shite.

sunshine people was mint as!!! loved the pharmacy room the most. redline room was too packed i reckon, well it was whenever i went in there. only went down to the tek rooms for a couple minutes, didnt like it so i headed back to the pharmacy arena. lieb should not have played in there!!! when he started, the dance floor cleared out. highlight was organ donors and hellraiser. loved it when hellraiser dropped Remo Con- G Sigh. bloody riiiiiight off!!! nice one tony.

good party overall

friskkk: Sunshine ppl had no techno influence at all therefore there werent many techno fans because it was no where near a techno orientated party because of brainwashed ppl like Hardware, thats why the floor was dead.

Tiga is no way worth the money bringing down, his production is hot no doubt about it, but as a promoter I would not waste my money bringing him down as a DJ act, didnt do nothing for me.

Miss Kittin was ok. But not a standout.

Overall I thought most sets were disappointing actually.

Best set of the night by FAR was BEN CROMACK. He could have teached all the internationals that night how to mix.

Sunshine ppl sucked bigtime in my opinion. Music and the crowd.

Techno is no where near dead, but ppl are not bringing the acts down enough especially on new years day like they use to.

Summadayze: Beyer, Mull and Smith. When will that happen again.

Id have to agree with Mr Audio in terms of Ben Cromack destroying every Dj there including the internationals.

However, i didnt mind the event at all. Had a fun day just hangin about with my mates and talking crap :)

The Music wasnt really up to my expectations of a good Techno party... but i knew that before hand anyway when the line-ups were released. Therefore i think i wasnt too disapointed when watching the Techno internationals.

I reckon the biggest let down of the day was Dee Dee. After a long break from any big Techno events... His tunes just sounded old and tired. He was playing the same tracks back in the Teriyaki days. Very disapointed indeed.

All in all, didnt mind it for a mellow NYD party.

good day :)

i had an awesome time, good friends, good music....dumonde were def. the highlight of my night...or possibly walking through the rug sale over at the exhibition centre at 11pm at night *lol*

miss kittin was a bit disapointing, but i dont really have that much of a taste for electro...i was dragged to organ donors, who were ok for an nrg act...they played 99.99 by konieg cylinders....hmmmm the boat ride was absolutely awesome, what a great idea for a party!and i agree that dee dee did sound a bit tired, i talked to him afterward and he told me that teriyaki is taking a "break" for a while which is a bit sad...so maybe his heart isnt in it anymore...? but still "this is the end" by the doors always brings a smile to my face when he plays it :)

a good day all in all. i think that this was one of the best parties ive been too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.