Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb..... NYD...... Sunshine People@ Atlantic Wharf....REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought i saw you there Kryle?! Did you snob me or did I snob you? ;)

Day was fucking great....unsure if it was as good as last year....but was a brill time anyhow...Tiga was funky, Miss Kittin like mentioned didnt really shine like i had hoped...Organ Donors were fucking amazing, as was the extremely short set by Hellraiser....also Dumonde being cut short was fucked up....if you saw a raver tearin strips off the security/organiser dude at the front when they stopped, that was me :)

Redline room was top shit too....I finally got my photo with Kelsta and got her number too :) Phil Reynolds didnt disapoint...

Overall a great day....it was part of a 76hr non-sleep marathon, so for me to say that i loved it really does carry weight! :D

C U NEXT YEAR PEOPLE :)

Miss Kittin was enjoyable in parts, especially all the early 90s dance tracks she was dropping. but overall she was dissapointing compared to the last time she played @ war of the worlds.

Tiga I really was surprised about his set, I really did enjoy it there was very few tracks he played that i didnt enjoy.

Overall I think the party was pretty shit, mostly bought on by the fucked up crowd, don't even get me started on the pharmacy arena... the people in there were enough to make me realise why I do not go out anymore.

It was nice to see a few familiar faces again.

/jaded

i found the whole 15 mins i was in there fun!! i found the grass outside more enjoyable tho

oh insomnia you are so jaded :(
but i was headed the same way until i went to this, it actually restored my faith, not in the parties but in making a day good because you are with good people and you enjoy yourself and forget what everyone else is doing ;)

i enjoyed catching up with you nonetheless tho :)

and tnargus, i dont remember seeing you, maybe i caught a glimpse of you walking past or something....sorry if i snobbed you!!! (but maybe you snobbed me!)

anyway massive mixed feeling about this party i reckon, my only annoyance was dumonde starting 15 mins late and then finishing 30 mins early >>> what a load of crap.

InSoMnIa^ said:

Overall I think the party was pretty shit, mostly bought on by the fucked up crowd, don't even get me started on the pharmacy arena... the people in there were enough to make me realise why I do not go out anymore.

I really feel sorry for u. If u let the crowd influence your day, u obviously dont know how to make your own fun, or your group of friends are incredibly boring. Why let people who u dont know affect your day??
Go out and rock with your mates, and u should have fun anywhere!!

Please dont go out anymore, as we dont need jaded people like you ruining thescene then coming on to forums and saying it was crap coz of this and this. When its quite obvious your the one who is crap.

End of rant.

new piller, shut your face mate, who are you to tell people they cant go out, not everyone is fully sick like you uleh! Maybe he enjoys the music ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.